The D-Max Den

Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hey all!!! Big day around here!!!

First, the big news: I finally got a job in my field!!! I accepted a position with a firm about 2 hours from where I live now, with a hopeful starting date in 3 weeks. Which means me finding and renting an apartment, which means a brand new re-designed D-Max Den and room to actually play with stuff and set up displays and finally start taking awesome pictures again!!!

2nd news of the day: let's talk Beast Wars ok? I finished the series, and I am rewatching many episodes, and I am in love. As a result of the series, I plan to hunt down 5 characters/toys in particular. I managed to win one of them in an auction last week, and he arrived 2 days early to coincide with my awesome job news. I give you, my new favorite antagonist Transformer of all time:

Image

I am so thrilled to have him. I love this guy, and this body in particular. I need to play with him more to talk more about him, but I had to share.

As for the other 4 you may ask? Well, PotP Primal will take up my Primal quota (and he was great in the show, loved him), and Dinobot will be represented by his MP self (but he was so good, I would have bought an old toy of him if it wasn't coming). So the other 4: Transmetal II Dinobot, because that design is sick and I loved it; Rampage, because he was a great Predacon and a great story; Silverbolt, because he was my favorite Maximal, awesome; and Tigerhawk, because he is basically almost a god with great designs and I love bird cats/dogs.

Also after watching the show, I figured I would adjust and make some lists. So here are my top 5 favorite Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, and Predacons (BW, not RiD or Prime related) of all time:

Autobots:
5) Whirl
4) Nautica
3) Brainstorm
2) Sideswipe
1) Trailbreaker

Decepticons:
6) Skullgrin
5) Dreadwing (Prime)
4) Thunderhoof
3) Cyclonus
2) Thundercracker
1) Astrotrain

Maximals:
3) Dinobot/Rattrap (can't pick between the 2, love both so much)
2) Tigerhawk
1) Silverbolt

Predacons:
3) TM2 Dinobot
2) Rampage/X
1) Tarantulas

While I'm not sure how integrating the Maximals and Autobots into a single favorite protagonist list, and likewise for the antagonists, would go, I can say that Tarantulas would beat all the cons I really like, easily. He was so much fun.

that's all for now folks!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12859
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby Autobot N » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Motto: "Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:1) Astrotrain
Man of culture.jpg
Check out my collection thread! Thanks to SillyMcGilly for the awesome profile picture! Check out his other work at his Deviantart page!
william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
Autobot N
Gestalt
Posts: 2254
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Somewhere, most likely.
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby Sigma Magnus » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
:APPLAUSE: :DANCE: Congrats on the job!!
User avatar
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2234
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: New York
Alt Mode: Giant Head
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby Cobotron » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Moving the convo somewhere more comfortable. ;)

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Nice D! What are the other 4?

Transmetal 2 Dinobot
Rampage (Botcon, original toy, or both versions)
Silverbolt (birddog, not eagle)
Tigerhawk (hell yeah!)

Silverbolt is my favorite Maximal, period. Tigerhawk was the most awesome looking character. Transmetal 2 Dinobot had a totally metal and rad design. Rampage was a great character I enjoyed. All made my top 3 of each faction from beast wars, Found here!


Great list. I approve!
I definitely recommend OG Rampage over Botcon.
Tigerhawk will blow your doors and your socks off! ;)^

EDIT: Oh! And great news on the job! :APPLAUSE:
Congrats! Time to put on your big boy pants and pay the bills. :lol:
How far is this new job from the new girlfriend?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 8776
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Autobot N wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:1) Astrotrain
Man of culture.jpg

I love me a choo choo that can triple change :lol:
Sigma Magnus wrote::APPLAUSE: :DANCE: Congrats on the job!!

Thank you!!!
Cobotron wrote:Moving the convo somewhere more comfortable. ;)

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Nice D! What are the other 4?

Transmetal 2 Dinobot
Rampage (Botcon, original toy, or both versions)
Silverbolt (birddog, not eagle)
Tigerhawk (hell yeah!)

Silverbolt is my favorite Maximal, period. Tigerhawk was the most awesome looking character. Transmetal 2 Dinobot had a totally metal and rad design. Rampage was a great character I enjoyed. All made my top 3 of each faction from beast wars, Found here!


Great list. I approve!
I definitely recommend OG Rampage over Botcon.
Tigerhawk will blow your doors and your socks off! ;)^

EDIT: Oh! And great news on the job! :APPLAUSE:
Congrats! Time to put on your big boy pants and pay the bills. :lol:
How far is this new job from the new girlfriend?

The only reason I am considering the botcon one is because I think Cram still has him, and he is where I got Deptcharge from! (may need to find the original too at some point...)

I just gotta find a complete Tigerhawk! All the Ebay ones were missing a missile launcher or something or other. He may be very hard to find complete!

I've been paying bills! now I gotta pay rent :lol: :lol:
It's about 2 hours away or so. Much closer than I thought I was going to end up with after the past few months of misfortune
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12859
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:19 pm

The original Rampage is an excelent toy and I love Silverbolt too (both the toy and the character, especially how the writers wrote him as 2 versions of Batman). Great picks! And glad to hear about your new job. If you dont mind sharing with your friends here, I would be curious about what it is. Also, good luck to living on your own, that is one heck of a step. You gonna go all gourmet or frozen food and canned soup?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21510
News Credits: 934
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:25 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:The original Rampage is an excelent toy and I love Silverbolt too (both the toy and the character, especially how the writers wrote him as 2 versions of Batman). Great picks! And glad to hear about your new job. If you dont mind sharing with your friends here, I would be curious about what it is. Also, good luck to living on your own, that is one heck of a step. You gonna go all gourmet or frozen food and canned soup?

The only thing I'm unsure about with the original Rampage was how back heavy he is. That's the only real bugger.

I accepted a position as an Engineer with Lennon, Smith & Souleret Engineering, Inc. out of Coraopolis, Pennsylvania (around the Pittsburgh Airport).

I will probably be cheap. Gotta save money where I can. I'm not too worried about money cause of how I've been planning things out, but I am not gourmet. I would make a pizza that would last me 3 days, or eat cereal twice a day. I can eat cheap, I'm no food snob :lol:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12859
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby Cobotron » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Rampage is totally back heavy, but the good news is, he can support it all. I've never had him fall over. If you can find the OG Depth Charge, he is D.A.F. also.

Have you tried transformerland.com. They rock, and if they don't have what you are looking for, they will.

Also, one of my best bros I've made since I've moved to Omaha is from Pittsburg. Good peeps from around those parts.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 8776
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:43 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:The original Rampage is an excelent toy and I love Silverbolt too (both the toy and the character, especially how the writers wrote him as 2 versions of Batman). Great picks! And glad to hear about your new job. If you dont mind sharing with your friends here, I would be curious about what it is. Also, good luck to living on your own, that is one heck of a step. You gonna go all gourmet or frozen food and canned soup?

The only thing I'm unsure about with the original Rampage was how back heavy he is. That's the only real bugger.

I accepted a position as an Engineer with Lennon, Smith & Souleret Engineering, Inc. out of Coraopolis, Pennsylvania (around the Pittsburgh Airport).

I will probably be cheap. Gotta save money where I can. I'm not too worried about money cause of how I've been planning things out, but I am not gourmet. I would make a pizza that would last me 3 days, or eat cereal twice a day. I can eat cheap, I'm no food snob :lol:

Rampage can stand surprisingly well. Of course, posing him might be an issue but I remember being very surprised by how well the toy balanced the weight. He looks awesome too.

Thats a cool job, congrats! And as for food, haha, nice!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21510
News Credits: 934
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby Cobotron » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:54 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 8776
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby bodrock » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:28 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Hey D! Congrats on the job, and have fun on your Beast hunts!

Do you plan on watching Beast Machines?
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/XENOBLADE_CHRONICLES_X
>PretenderQuest
bodrock
Gestalt
Posts: 2761
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby itscramtastic » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:25 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Hooray new job!!

Hooray I still have Rampage/Protoform X!!

Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Trailbreaker and Astrotrain at the top, eh?

Also, PORG!! They are the awesome. And a Voltron shirt!! I need another one, mine just doesn't fit right and I never want to wear it. I hate it when you buy something and it doesn't fit right. And no, I don't try on t-shirts at the store. Who does that?! :lol:
Image
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
Customs!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5881
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:02 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Cobotron wrote:Rampage is totally back heavy, but the good news is, he can support it all. I've never had him fall over. If you can find the OG Depth Charge, he is D.A.F. also.

Have you tried transformerland.com. They rock, and if they don't have what you are looking for, they will.

Also, one of my best bros I've made since I've moved to Omaha is from Pittsburg. Good peeps from around those parts.

Good news! I did try Transformerland.com while trying to complete my vehicle pretenders! and Pittsburgh is a great area, some of my best friends come from there.
bodrock wrote:Hey D! Congrats on the job, and have fun on your Beast hunts!

Do you plan on watching Beast Machines?

Not at this moment, but I plan to see the whole thing at some point! I'm enjoying how good Beast Wars is!!!
itscramtastic wrote:Hooray new job!!

Hooray I still have Rampage/Protoform X!!

Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Trailbreaker and Astrotrain at the top, eh?

Also, PORG!! They are the awesome. And a Voltron shirt!! I need another one, mine just doesn't fit right and I never want to wear it. I hate it when you buy something and it doesn't fit right. And no, I don't try on t-shirts at the store. Who does that?! :lol:

Give it a month, and I will gladly buy your X!

Yep! Forcefield guy and triple Train-changer are the bestest, though Tarantulas is now up there!!!

I don't try shirts on at the store :lol: :lol: and the Porg is awesome!! His name is Patrick! :lol:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12859
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby SureShot18 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Congrats on the job! :APPLAUSE:
Transmetal Tarantulas is a really fun figure, I managed to pick one up at a convention a few years ago. I didn't know you hadn't seen Beast Wars yet. Granted I haven't seen Season 2, barely at all. :oops:

And just to join the chorus, the Pittsburgh area (basically the entire southwest part of Pennsylvania) is pretty enjoyable all things considered.
User avatar
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 882
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: SW Pennsylvania
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby shajaki » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:First, the big news: I finally got a job in my field!
Awesome, congrats! Lookin forward to the new Den ;)

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:2nd news of the day: let's talk Beast Wars ok?
PotP Primal will take up my Primal quota (and he was great in the show, loved him), and Dinobot will be represented by his MP self (but he was so good, I would have bought an old toy of him if it wasn't coming). So the other 4: Transmetal II Dinobot, because that design is sick and I loved it; Rampage, because he was a great Predacon and a great story; Silverbolt, because he was my favorite Maximal, awesome; and Tigerhawk, because he is basically almost a god with great designs and I love bird cats/dogs.
Lotta BW love these days, happy to see it 8-}

Tarantulas is an amazing character, and his Transmetal form is awesome. He was treachery on another level 8-)

Obviously I can get behind Dinobot. MP is a no brainer (if you got the dough), and the TM2 is something nightmares are made of. He looks like he was made out a pile of knives and a magnet :twisted:

Initially I didn't like Silverbolt, but I've really grown to love him. He's so corny that it's hilarious and wonderful. His toy is also super fun.

Rampage is one of those characters I'd call "an agent of chaos", a real Joker type. His original toy is also dope AF. Tigerhawk was criminally underused though... but easily one of the best figures of the line.

I'm excited to see you acquire some of these pieces! ;)^
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9293
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
SureShot18 wrote:Congrats on the job! :APPLAUSE:
Transmetal Tarantulas is a really fun figure, I managed to pick one up at a convention a few years ago. I didn't know you hadn't seen Beast Wars yet. Granted I haven't seen Season 2, barely at all. :oops:

And just to join the chorus, the Pittsburgh area (basically the entire southwest part of Pennsylvania) is pretty enjoyable all things considered.

I figured you would say something like that :lol: :lol: I am going to tour some apartments on Monday, and I found out that more than a few friends live in the area and have vouched for it, and one even lives across the road from one of the apartments I am going to be looking at!
shajaki wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:First, the big news: I finally got a job in my field!
Awesome, congrats! Lookin forward to the new Den ;)

Thanks! and you and me both, this new Den is gonna rock!
Shajaki wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:2nd news of the day: let's talk Beast Wars ok?
PotP Primal will take up my Primal quota (and he was great in the show, loved him), and Dinobot will be represented by his MP self (but he was so good, I would have bought an old toy of him if it wasn't coming). So the other 4: Transmetal II Dinobot, because that design is sick and I loved it; Rampage, because he was a great Predacon and a great story; Silverbolt, because he was my favorite Maximal, awesome; and Tigerhawk, because he is basically almost a god with great designs and I love bird cats/dogs.
Lotta BW love these days, happy to see it 8-}

Tarantulas is an amazing character, and his Transmetal form is awesome. He was treachery on another level 8-)

Obviously I can get behind Dinobot. MP is a no brainer (if you got the dough), and the TM2 is something nightmares are made of. He looks like he was made out a pile of knives and a magnet :twisted:

Initially I didn't like Silverbolt, but I've really grown to love him. He's so corny that it's hilarious and wonderful. His toy is also super fun.

Rampage is one of those characters I'd call "an agent of chaos", a real Joker type. His original toy is also dope AF. Tigerhawk was criminally underused though... but easily one of the best figures of the line.

I'm excited to see you acquire some of these pieces! ;)^

Tarantulas was amazing, he is a favorite of mine! Transmetal form for the win!!!

Oh the MP will be mine! I'm gonna get him for around $200 after my store credit from the Christmas contest and source points, so I'm excited for that!

Silverbolt was great for me from the start, and he only got better. Really love the goof!

Rampage was a perfect agent of chaos. And Transmute the episode was really touching to me for him.

I will be super excited to get some of them too! Just gotta wait a month or 2 to start hunting them again!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12859
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hey all, big news!!! Yesterday, I went apartment hunting, and I have put a payment down on a unit!!!! The Den has a new fixed location, and I'll be moving next Saturday, so the new Den will be assembled in 2 weeks or so. Now's the hard part of packing up 525+ robots :lol: :lol: :lol:

For those interested, the address is in Colony West apartments in Moon Township, PA.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12859
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby itscramtastic » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Congrats D-Max!!

Moon Township?! LOLOLOLOL
Image
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
Customs!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5881
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:50 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
itscramtastic wrote:Congrats D-Max!!

Moon Township?! LOLOLOLOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love the name
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12859
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Alrighty guys, so I moved yesterday, start work tomorrow, and for the most part, the D-Max den has been moved! There are some things that need moved into my desk still, but otherwise I am unpacked!!!

Well, not really. Every robot save 5 are still in boxes, I'm really hoping to unpack them all tomorrow, or it may be Tuesday night before the Den is fully operational again.

But on a plus side, I can now take pictures and post them, so we can start filling the den with pictures again!!!

also a plus, despite the nice peaceful quiet area here, I live no joke 40 yards from a Walmart and a Walgreens, with more stores not too far away, so hopefully I can be more up to date on new figures!

Speaking of which, I got these 2 last night while getting supplies:

Image

OP has an awesome robot mode, absolutely love it. and SG Roddy is as good as I had hoped!

Also while we're at it, have a bonus picture from the move:

Image

Also, I am hoping to start hunting BW guys again, and hopefully some more guys come in stock at TFsource so I can ship some guys! In all honesty, I may save MP_40 to ship till May with MPM-5 Barricade, and send Great Shot, Legends G2 Megatron, and War Bee together here when the 2 not named Megatron come in stock.

Also need a very important opinion: Transmetal 1 or 2 Cheetor? I'm leaning towards 1 but want some opinions. Same thing goes for Terrorsaur: original, or transmetal?

Thanks guys, and it feels good to (almost) be back!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12859
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby Cobotron » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:31 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
:lol: :lol: :lol: Love that moving pic! :APPLAUSE:

D! Dude! You have to photo document the unpacking and placement of your collection in your new digs!

Time lapse! Even if it takes all year! :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 8776
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby bodrock » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:45 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
What Cobo said!! It's time for the robo-unpackings. :)

As for dem Beast Wars, I'd go with Transmetal 1 Cheetor (he can fly, and is a great upgrade from his first form!). With Terrorsaur, I vote for the original -- I prefer that look to his Transmetal face.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/XENOBLADE_CHRONICLES_X
>PretenderQuest
bodrock
Gestalt
Posts: 2761
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby itscramtastic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:54 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
D-Max, don't listen to these two!! Photodocumentation takes away time from the toys themselves!! TOYS FIRST!! Then photos. Even if it means you go back and re-pack and unpack.

:lol:

Glad the move went well!!
Image
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
Customs!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5881
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby itscramtastic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Image

He waits, out of focus. :lol:
Image
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
Customs!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5881
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Cobotron wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Love that moving pic! :APPLAUSE:

D! Dude! You have to photo document the unpacking and placement of your collection in your new digs!

Time lapse! Even if it takes all year! :lol:

I shall begin the picture taking tonight once i finish my bedroom!
bodrock wrote:What Cobo said!! It's time for the robo-unpackings. :)

As for dem Beast Wars, I'd go with Transmetal 1 Cheetor (he can fly, and is a great upgrade from his first form!). With Terrorsaur, I vote for the original -- I prefer that look to his Transmetal face.

See, I actually started watching reviews of him, and that Transmetal version is so metal! I am hopefully 2 hours and 20 minutes away from one for $5!
itscramtastic wrote:D-Max, don't listen to these two!! Photodocumentation takes away time from the toys themselves!! TOYS FIRST!! Then photos. Even if it means you go back and re-pack and unpack.

:lol:

Glad the move went well!!

Around 350 of them need transformed again to go on the shelf! I'll need a break for pictures to take! and Thanks!
itscramtastic wrote:Image

He waits, out of focus. :lol:

I will be PMing you later this week, once everyone is set up and I am truly settled in, to make a deal!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12859
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Share Your Transformers Collection

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy
Twincast / Podcast #201:
"Sweet Boy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon