The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Emerje » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
ZeroWolf wrote:
Emerje wrote:Does the guy really need a second daughter? Hey, movie people, you realize you're making a movie about toys right? Howabout targeting your demographic by, you know, giving him A SON!? A tom boy isn't the same as a boy. Can't wait to see how they top the short shorts and trying to explain why the boyfriend wasn't a pedophile in the last movie. :roll:

Emerje

To be fair the ages were only an issue because of where the film took place. Had it took place in the UK, there would if been no problem and no one would of batted an eyelid


She should have just been 18 and it would never have been an issue. Instead they go out of their way to make her underage and further out of their way to explain why it's OK. There's something messed up about that.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3920
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:04 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Emerje wrote:Does the guy really need a second daughter? Hey, movie people, you realize you're making a movie about toys right? Howabout targeting your demographic by, you know, giving him A SON!? A tom boy isn't the same as a boy. Can't wait to see how they top the short shorts and trying to explain why the boyfriend wasn't a pedophile in the last movie. :roll:

Emerje

To be fair the ages were only an issue because of where the film took place. Had it took place in the UK, there would if been no problem and no one would of batted an eyelid


She should have just been 18 and it would never have been an issue. Instead they go out of their way to make her underage and further out of their way to explain why it's OK. There's something messed up about that.

Emerje
The sad thing is that they put more effort into the explanations given in that scene than those given in any other scene throughout the movie.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30174
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Transformers 5 Location Scouting – Stonehenge?

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Fellow Seibertronians, director Michael Bay is scouting for locations for the upcoming Transformers movie, and it appears that, he’s in the United Kingdom, at Stonehenge in fact. Michael Bay has posted a new photo to his Instagram account that would hint at what may be a location in Transformers 5. Check out the picture below, and let us know what you think; we've seen all sorts of exotic locations in the Transformers movies, how do you feel about Stonehenge being in the next one? Let us know in the comments below.

Scouting, it begins


Image
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6789
News Credits: 149
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Brakethrough » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Rock Lords: Origins
"A polar bear is dropkicked by a robot that turns into a police car."
User avatar
Brakethrough
Targetmaster
Posts: 680
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:01 pm

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Brakethrough wrote:Rock Lords: Origins


lol :lol:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6789
News Credits: 149
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby First Gen » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Motto: "I'm your huckleberry."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Wonder how this will tie into the re re re re origin.
Image
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
Posts: 4059
News Credits: 984
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Kenosha, WI.
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Rainmaker » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
inb4 Stonehenge blows up

:MAXIMAL:
Put a space shuttle in a military team and nobody bats an eye, put a helicopter in a jet team and everyone goes insane
User avatar
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1282
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:39 am
Location: Where your eyes can't go
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Amelie » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:05 am

I can't see them being allowed to film near it, let alone around it.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1678
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:34 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
or it could simply be a BW reference! since there was a similar stone structure in that show
Stuartmaximus
Banned
Posts: 3747
News Credits: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:48 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Stuartmaximus wrote:or it could simply be a BW reference! since there was a similar stone structure in that show

It's most likely a bit of both. It's already shown that the creators have been to earth in the past so it could be an important plot point.

It could also be an interesting way to bring primal and Co into it by saying they are primitive tfs from the days of the dinobots. Though far from satisfactory.

As for shooting around stone henge, I'd imagine you could get permission to do none intrusive shooting on the site bit that's it anything else would have to be a recreation set else where or cgi
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7204
News Credits: 58
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby RevTibe » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:02 am

Last edited by RevTibe on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RevTibe
Vehicon
Posts: 310
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:26 am
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Motto: "He doesn't have jaundice, that's just how he looks."
Amelie wrote:I can't see them being allowed to film near it, let alone around it.
They were granted access to the pyramids for RoTF, which are supposed to be sacred.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10361
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Stonehenge is actually an ancient spacebridge, I KNEW IT! :lol:
User avatar
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Amelie » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Amelie wrote:I can't see them being allowed to film near it, let alone around it.
They were granted access to the pyramids for RoTF, which are supposed to be sacred.


The Pyramids are huge and considerably more stable than Stonehenge. Not only that, but the area itself has many other heritage sites connected to it. This is an area they've never even fully excavated to its fullest yet.

There is also the (very minor, imo as it rarely happens) fact that Stonehenge is still used as an active site of worship.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1678
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:43 am

Motto: "He doesn't have jaundice, that's just how he looks."
Amelie wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Amelie wrote:I can't see them being allowed to film near it, let alone around it.
They were granted access to the pyramids for RoTF, which are supposed to be sacred.


The Pyramids are huge and considerably more stable than Stonehenge. Not only that, but the area itself has many other heritage sites connected to it. This is an area they've never even fully excavated to its fullest yet.

There is also the (very minor, imo as it rarely happens) fact that Stonehenge is still used as an active site of worship.
Well then I do think the best Bay will get is some wide shots, maybe some of the actors running around in the vicinity a safe distance away. Then the closeups would be all CG rendered.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10361
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:56 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
or he'll make a full scale replica & blow that up ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
Posts: 3747
News Credits: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby TFIta369 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Motto: "What´s done can´t be undone"
Weapon: Pulse Missle Cannons
I don't see how they will have this film ready in 14 months if they haven't already started filming or announced the cast. :O
Crashdown was here.
TFIta369
Mini-Con
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 pm
Location: Tyger Pax, Cybertron
Watch TFIta369 on YouTube
Buy from TFIta369 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:32 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
TFIta369 wrote:I don't see how they will have this film ready in 14 months if they haven't already started filming or announced the cast. :O

They did it with the previous movies. The cast wasn't fully announced until almost summer, the filming all took place over the summer and fall, and from there it was mostly just CGI and editing. It works out :MAXIMAL:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13520
News Credits: 1042
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
Twincast / Podcast #207:
"Through The Fargate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Autobot Ark Autobot Roller DOTM Transformers Dark Of The Moon misb" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Starscream 30667 KREO misb" on EBAY
Buy "2 Transformers Titans Return SEASPRAY & AUTOBOT COSMOS Legend Class Free Shiping" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID Galvatron Dragon 6 changer Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager OCTANE G1 WAVE 5 NEW IN STOCK USA" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Cybertron Unleashed: PRIMUS SUPREME Action Figure PLANET" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Last Knight Legion Autobot Hot Rod MOSC SEALED Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Shadow Fisher SFM-05 upgrade Kit for MP-29 Shockwave head in Stock" on EBAY