Transformers: Retribution Novel Amazon.com Listing

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Transformers: Retribution Novel Amazon.com Listing

Postby hehe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 am

I read exiles and exodus, they were pretty good, just a few mistakes. I'm too lazy to read TF: Retribution so can someone just tell me what happened. all i know is that the autobots and decepticons have to team up to defeat the quintesssons. what happens to the star seekers?
hehe
Mini-Con
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 am

Re: Transformers: Retribution Novel Amazon.com Listing

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:27 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
hehe wrote:I read exiles and exodus, they were pretty good, just a few mistakes. I'm too lazy to read TF: Retribution so can someone just tell me what happened. all i know is that the autobots and decepticons have to team up to defeat the quintesssons. what happens to the star seekers?
You should really read the book, yourself. It's the best of the three and the most competently written with little to no mistakes at all. Arguably one of the best official TF novels out there (though, considering its competition would be its two predecessors, the Movieverse novels, and the old Keepers trilogy novels, that isn't too hard a feat to accomplish, but I digress).

And you won't have to look too far into the book to find out about the Star Seekers since they're involvement in the story occurs in the very first bunch of chapters. They take center stage as the main enemy faction at the beginning of the story, and we even find out why Thundertron hates Cybertronians so much (though, it also helps to have read the Covenant of Primus book in order to fully understand Thundertron's story, since he only hints at things that are further spelled out only by the Covenant).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27666
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Retribution Novel Amazon.com Listing

Postby hehe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Well you've convinced me to read it myself, but the thing is I won't be able to for a long time. I can't wait that long.
hehe
Mini-Con
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 am

Re: Transformers: Retribution Novel Amazon.com Listing

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
hehe wrote:Well you've convinced me to read it myself, but the thing is I won't be able to for a long time. I can't wait that long.
Why should you have to wait?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27666
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS BLASTER FALL OF CYBERTRON ACTION FIGURE DELUXE MIB - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 59 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager TG19 GRIMLOCK in USA MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 59 minutes 54 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS GRIMLOCK FALL OF CYBERTRON ACTION FIGURE DELUXE MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 59 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Classics Optimus Prime Voyager - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 1 minute 12 seconds
Metroplex Transformers 30th Anniversary Generations Titan Class MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 4 minutes 7 seconds
Optimus Prime Transformers Universe 25th Anniversary G1 Style  New MIB - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 4 minutes 46 seconds
Wreck-Gar & Junkheap Transformers Complete Deluxe RTS Generations - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 6 minutes 5 seconds
Hardhead Transformers Universe 2.0 Ultra with Headrobots Hothead Upgrade Kit - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 6 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test