Transformers: Retribution Novel Amazon.com Listing

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Transformers: Retribution Novel Amazon.com Listing

Postby hehe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 am

I read exiles and exodus, they were pretty good, just a few mistakes. I'm too lazy to read TF: Retribution so can someone just tell me what happened. all i know is that the autobots and decepticons have to team up to defeat the quintesssons. what happens to the star seekers?
hehe
Mini-Con
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 am

Re: Transformers: Retribution Novel Amazon.com Listing

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:27 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
hehe wrote:I read exiles and exodus, they were pretty good, just a few mistakes. I'm too lazy to read TF: Retribution so can someone just tell me what happened. all i know is that the autobots and decepticons have to team up to defeat the quintesssons. what happens to the star seekers?
You should really read the book, yourself. It's the best of the three and the most competently written with little to no mistakes at all. Arguably one of the best official TF novels out there (though, considering its competition would be its two predecessors, the Movieverse novels, and the old Keepers trilogy novels, that isn't too hard a feat to accomplish, but I digress).

And you won't have to look too far into the book to find out about the Star Seekers since they're involvement in the story occurs in the very first bunch of chapters. They take center stage as the main enemy faction at the beginning of the story, and we even find out why Thundertron hates Cybertronians so much (though, it also helps to have read the Covenant of Primus book in order to fully understand Thundertron's story, since he only hints at things that are further spelled out only by the Covenant).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28565
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Retribution Novel Amazon.com Listing

Postby hehe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Well you've convinced me to read it myself, but the thing is I won't be able to for a long time. I can't wait that long.
hehe
Mini-Con
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 am

Re: Transformers: Retribution Novel Amazon.com Listing

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
hehe wrote:Well you've convinced me to read it myself, but the thing is I won't be able to for a long time. I can't wait that long.
Why should you have to wait?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28565
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime RID Optimus Prime Voyager New  MISB Sealed Battle Blaster - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 59 minutes 40 seconds
Weaponizer Bumblebee RID Transformers Prime 10" Hasbro 2011 BRAND New Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 59 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Warrior Class Blurr - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 22 seconds
Transformers Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 1 minute 29 seconds
Transformers 4 Optimus Prime Leader Class Hasbro 8+ Age Of Extinction - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 9 minutes 43 seconds
HASBRO: TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON: CYBERVERSE: SENTINEL PRIME, NEW, 2010!!! - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 10 minutes 18 seconds
2014 HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION--BIG CHOMP & STOMP GRIMLOCK FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 10 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars SUPERION G2 AERIALBOTS - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 12 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test