Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:07 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
With the announcement made at the Q1 earnings conference by Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner, we now have full confirmation about the fifth instalment in the Transformers live-action movie series, due some time in 2017. What also seems to be confirmed now, by Paramount Vice Chairman Rob Moore at CinemaCon Las Vegas, that director Michael Bay is 'at work' on the movie too - whether that means as director is yet to be fully clarified, though he is involved in multiple Paramount projects, in different roles, before this one. Check out the relevant section of the Deadline reporting below!

Par's Vice Chairman Rob Moore, who said to bear with him because he wasn’t a “morning person” and was instead used to his traditional Monday night slot, highlighted several upcoming sequels and reboots, including another Paranormal Activity for Fall, as well as a reboot of the horror franchise, Rings for November 13th. In between for Halloween will be the original horror comedy A Scout’s Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse which he said the studio was particularly jazzed about because of the title which got laughs from the exhibitors.

He also promised the theater owners that Michael Bay was hard at work developing a fifth Transformers movie since the first four have made an astounding $3.7 worldwide, music to the ears of this crowd which is ALL about box office. But first Bay is directing Thirteen Hours, a war movie set around a daring rescue mission in Benghazi that is already set for release on Martin Luther King weekend next January. Bay’s also producing a sequel to last summer’s successful ($485 million worldwide) reboot of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle franchise, Ninja Turtles II, set for June 3, 2016.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15487
News Credits: 182
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:12 am

w00t w00t!
:DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:27 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Here's how I feel about this (warning, swear words) https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews/status/590823457333649408

EDIT: Not for news of the movie, news that Bay is still involved. I guess the real issue would be more with the writers. Still, after seeing the new Ninja Turtles, I could smell the stench of Bay all over it, even though he wasn't the director, he was still involved, and it shows. So long as he's still involved then I'll be unhappy. At least there was little to no military deployment porn in AoE.
Last edited by Fires_Of_Inferno on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Gestalt
Posts: 2018
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:29 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
They won't let him go even if he wanted to--fear of rocking the boat and all that. Paramount and Hasbro would just pile more money onto his lap until the weight of it keeps him from getting off of that director's seat. :lol:
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby RhA » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:30 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Poopstorm in 3... 2... 1...
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5431
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:36 am

RhA wrote:Poopstorm in 3... 2... 1...

It's going to be glorious. I'll start typing up the "respect each others opinions" posts. Image
Or I should just ban the first n00b to have a sook.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:52 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
A general reminder to everyone involved in this, and any other, thread.

As by the Seibertron.com rules, as well as common decency and civil discussion:

1. No personal attacks/threats
This includes, but is not limited to, personal attacks/threats on a person for their race, religious beliefs, sexual preferences, cultural background, upbringing, personal appearance etc posted publicly on forums and sent via private messages.

This NOT limited solely to members of Seibertron.com. Personal attacks/threats against non-members (e.g. Comic book Writers/Artists, Movie Producers/Stars/Directors, Toy Designers etc) will also not be tolerated.


And, also:

4. No pseudo-modding
If there is a problem on the forums, and this can range from someone posting in the wrong section to someone being outright abusive, please do not try to take control of the situation. Simply use the "Report this Post" button, this can be found in the top right hand corner of each post.


Any unnecessary attack and insult towards Paramount, Bay, their families, other users, will not be tolerated. Feel free to disagree very strongly with the news, but keep in the realm of decency. Thank you.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15487
News Credits: 182
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Kapiko Customs » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:04 am

Motto: "What doesn't kill you , makes you stronger
What you can do today ,postpone till the day after tomorrow cause you don't know if you'll free tomorrow"
Just when I thought nothing can surprise me anymore ...! The last one (AoE) was screwed beyond believe ! Will he out do himself and screw this one up also?!
Last edited by Kapiko Customs on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kapiko Customs
Micromaster
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:06 pm
Watch Kapiko Customs on YouTube
Buy from Kapiko Customs on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:04 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I suppose the better thing to say is that I personally find Michael Bay to be an individual of barbaric tastes regardless of his actual personality. The crass humor, oversexualization of female characters, and callous disregard for fans of the franchise with which he is attached, grate on my nerves in a way that cause me to wistfully envision a different director and/or producer be the main contributor to the films which I should take delight in.

Tea? :D

Image
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Gestalt
Posts: 2018
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:09 am

You made your opinion perfectly clear with your earlier post ...
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:10 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Burn wrote:You made your opinion perfectly clear with your earlier post ...


Yeah... I know...

For real though, can't he make Badboys 3 or something instead?
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Gestalt
Posts: 2018
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:27 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Burn wrote:You made your opinion perfectly clear with your earlier post ...


Yeah... I know...

For real though, can't he make Badboys 3 or something instead?


Bad Boys 3 don't pay nearly as well as TF 5, or 6. Nobody says no to cash, and like I said, Hasbro and Paramount are so afraid of rocking the boat that they'll keep piling money on his lap until he agrees to make another TF movie.

...that is, until his TF movies stop making money. Just a matter of time before they grow too stale to bring in the audiences, TBH. Which is probably why they're playing around with the whole MCU-style expanded universe thing for Transformers.


"When" is anybody's guess. But until then though, brace yourself for more Bayverse in the future.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:35 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Burn wrote:You made your opinion perfectly clear with your earlier post ...


Yeah... I know...

For real though, can't he make Badboys 3 or something instead?


Bad Boys 3 don't pay nearly as well as TF 5, or 6. Nobody says no to cash, and like I said, Hasbro and Paramount are so afraid of rocking the boat that they'll keep piling money on his lap until he agrees to make another TF movie.

...that is, until his TF movies stop making money. Just a matter of time before they grow too stale to bring in the audiences, TBH. Which is probably why they're playing around with the whole MCU-style expanded universe thing for Transformers.


"When" is anybody's guess. But until then though, brace yourself for more Bayverse in the future.


Given that AoE performed very well in terms of profits, I don't think that's going to be a trend any time soon. Oh well. At least I actually like movie Hound, Drift, and Crosshairs.
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Gestalt
Posts: 2018
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby YoungPrime » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:51 am

Was there ever any doubt....

The devil loves drowning kittens so why sever whatever contract the Prince of Darkness and Bay has?

Meanwhile I'll just stick with IDW.
Image
YoungPrime
Vehicon
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:57 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Burn wrote:You made your opinion perfectly clear with your earlier post ...


Yeah... I know...

For real though, can't he make Badboys 3 or something instead?


Bad Boys 3 don't pay nearly as well as TF 5, or 6. Nobody says no to cash, and like I said, Hasbro and Paramount are so afraid of rocking the boat that they'll keep piling money on his lap until he agrees to make another TF movie.

...that is, until his TF movies stop making money. Just a matter of time before they grow too stale to bring in the audiences, TBH. Which is probably why they're playing around with the whole MCU-style expanded universe thing for Transformers.


"When" is anybody's guess. But until then though, brace yourself for more Bayverse in the future.


Given that AoE performed very well in terms of profits, I don't think that's going to be a trend any time soon. Oh well. At least I actually like movie Hound, Drift, and Crosshairs.


Yeah, at the core of it, CGI robots will almost always save the day--it actually made ROTF watchable if you fast-forwarded past the human bits, didn't it? :lol:

Seriously, though, AoE was pretty decent since Bay/Kruger finally put some emphasis on the lore or the TF's (Creators, knights, etc.) instead of cooking up yet another Macguffin for the human protagonist to go on an Easter egg hunt. Could have done a better job of introducing the Dinobots, but it's a start. And since it's Bay, I never expect too much.

And finally, he got rid of the ass-clown characters (Lucas and Tucci sort of count, but at least they were actually funny and far more tolerable than Leo, Ken Jeong or Sam's mom). The lack of army presence was quite refreshing as well.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:05 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Burn wrote:You made your opinion perfectly clear with your earlier post ...


Yeah... I know...

For real though, can't he make Badboys 3 or something instead?


Bad Boys 3 don't pay nearly as well as TF 5, or 6. Nobody says no to cash, and like I said, Hasbro and Paramount are so afraid of rocking the boat that they'll keep piling money on his lap until he agrees to make another TF movie.

...that is, until his TF movies stop making money. Just a matter of time before they grow too stale to bring in the audiences, TBH. Which is probably why they're playing around with the whole MCU-style expanded universe thing for Transformers.


"When" is anybody's guess. But until then though, brace yourself for more Bayverse in the future.


Given that AoE performed very well in terms of profits, I don't think that's going to be a trend any time soon. Oh well. At least I actually like movie Hound, Drift, and Crosshairs.


Yeah, at the core of it, CGI robots will almost always save the day--it actually made ROTF watchable if you fast-forwarded past the human bits, didn't it? :lol:

Seriously, though, AoE was pretty decent since Bay/Kruger finally put some emphasis on the lore or the TF's (Creators, knights, etc.) instead of cooking up yet another Macguffin for the human protagonist to go on an Easter egg hunt. Could have done a better job of introducing the Dinobots, but it's a start. And since it's Bay, I never expect too much.

And finally, he got rid of the ass-clown characters (Lucas and Tucci sort of count, but at least they were actually funny and far more tolerable than Leo, Ken Jeong or Sam's mom). The lack of army presence was quite refreshing as well.



Well, I didn't really have any attachment to the pre-AoE characters either, aside from Ironhide. While there wasn't any kind of character development with Hound, Drift, or Crosshairs, they did make watching the scenes with them in it fun. The main reason is that they reminded me of the Maximals from Beast Wars. Not any characters specifically, just more in the way they behaved as a loosely-tied group who get on eachothers nerves more than they could work as a unit, and they were led by an over-worked Optimus who was pretty much done with trying to get them to behave. That's why I liked them.
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Gestalt
Posts: 2018
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:13 am

*yawn* Here we go again. The discussion about why the previous movies were bad.

Thought we might have made it to page 2 before that dribble popped up AGAIN. >:oP
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:18 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Burn wrote:*yawn* Here we go again. The discussion about why the previous movies were bad.

Thought we might have made it to page 2 before that dribble popped up AGAIN. >:oP


Are we not allowed to talk about what worked and didn't work in the previous films? I kinda assumed that would have something to do with the next one, but I guess I'm wrong?

I guess we can compare it to Jurassic World instead then.
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Gestalt
Posts: 2018
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby noctorro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:20 am

Haha, standard bay haters, ready, set, hate! :michaelbay:

Anyway, I thought something like this will happen. Otherwise they just have to create a new story or reboot which is silly.

I really enjoyed DOTM & AOE. The humans were a big improvement over TF3, and the Transformers actually had more conversation with each other. It's on a decent road, still I'd love to see what a different director would do with the franchise.

Who would you rather have directing the next Transformers movie?
User avatar
noctorro
Targetmaster
Posts: 673
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby noctorro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:22 am

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Burn wrote:*yawn* Here we go again. The discussion about why the previous movies were bad.

Thought we might have made it to page 2 before that dribble popped up AGAIN. >:oP


Are we not allowed to talk about what worked and didn't work in the previous films?


I think he meant the 'what didn't work' stuff that gets repeated over, and over, and over again.
User avatar
noctorro
Targetmaster
Posts: 673
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:25 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Burn wrote:You made your opinion perfectly clear with your earlier post ...


Yeah... I know...

For real though, can't he make Badboys 3 or something instead?


Bad Boys 3 don't pay nearly as well as TF 5, or 6. Nobody says no to cash, and like I said, Hasbro and Paramount are so afraid of rocking the boat that they'll keep piling money on his lap until he agrees to make another TF movie.

...that is, until his TF movies stop making money. Just a matter of time before they grow too stale to bring in the audiences, TBH. Which is probably why they're playing around with the whole MCU-style expanded universe thing for Transformers.


"When" is anybody's guess. But until then though, brace yourself for more Bayverse in the future.


Given that AoE performed very well in terms of profits, I don't think that's going to be a trend any time soon. Oh well. At least I actually like movie Hound, Drift, and Crosshairs.


Yeah, at the core of it, CGI robots will almost always save the day--it actually made ROTF watchable if you fast-forwarded past the human bits, didn't it? :lol:

Seriously, though, AoE was pretty decent since Bay/Kruger finally put some emphasis on the lore or the TF's (Creators, knights, etc.) instead of cooking up yet another Macguffin for the human protagonist to go on an Easter egg hunt. Could have done a better job of introducing the Dinobots, but it's a start. And since it's Bay, I never expect too much.

And finally, he got rid of the ass-clown characters (Lucas and Tucci sort of count, but at least they were actually funny and far more tolerable than Leo, Ken Jeong or Sam's mom). The lack of army presence was quite refreshing as well.



Well, I didn't really have any attachment to the pre-AoE characters either, aside from Ironhide. While there wasn't any kind of character development with Hound, Drift, or Crosshairs, they did make watching the scenes with them in it fun. The main reason is that they reminded me of the Maximals from Beast Wars. Not any characters specifically, just more in the way they behaved as a loosely-tied group who get on eachothers nerves more than they could work as a unit, and they were led by an over-worked Optimus who was pretty much done with trying to get them to behave. That's why I liked them.


Now that you mention it, yeah, they do remind me of the first Maximals that landed on prehistoric Earth.

As for pre-AOE, I actually like the original team from the first movie. While not outstanding, they had a single defining trait that at least gave them the illusion of purpose and personality. Each had a job (Ratchet the medic, IH the weapons specialist, etc.) and their personalities were accurate to the original cartoon. Now I'm not too partial to G1, nor am I a "geewunner", but in a movie where CGI runtime is money, it's better to have a simple characterization than none at all (Dino, the Arcee sisters and the Dreads, for example).
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:25 am

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Are we not allowed to talk about what worked and didn't work in the previous films? I kinda assumed that would have something to do with the next one, but I guess I'm wrong?

What is there to discuss that hasn't been discussed in every other movie news thread?

There are non-news threads for it to be discussed in.

Every time though a news article is posted about the movie, it quickly degenerates into why the previous movies were bad. Then SlyTF1 comes charging in to defend things and it gets so so messy and everyone just goes round and round and round.

The horse is beyond pulp now.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:29 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Burn wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Are we not allowed to talk about what worked and didn't work in the previous films? I kinda assumed that would have something to do with the next one, but I guess I'm wrong?

What is there to discuss that hasn't been discussed in every other movie news thread?

There are non-news threads for it to be discussed in.

Every time though a news article is posted about the movie, it quickly degenerates into why the previous movies were bad. Then SlyTF1 comes charging in to defend things and it gets so so messy and everyone just goes round and round and round.

The horse is beyond pulp now.


So... should the thread be locked then?
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Gestalt
Posts: 2018
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:33 am

We don't lock news threads.
But if it gets out of control some poor sod then has to spend time splitting off posts and moving them to places that can't be seen ... sadly, that ends up being me and I miss out on comic reading time. I blame SlyTF1.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Paramount Transformers 5 (2017) Discussion Thread

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:40 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
noctorro wrote:Who would you rather have directing the next Transformers movie?


Uwe Boll--he used real hookers as extras in Bloodrayne. Megan Fox just looks like one. :P
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS VOYAGER IDW AUTOBOT WHIRL ACTION FIGURES KID TOY - Time Remaining: 13 days 15 hours 29 minutes 45 seconds
Takara Transformers Music Label Soundwave MP3 Player Figure (Blaster Black Ver) - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 30 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers The Last Night Rc Autobot Sqweeks Hasbro Remote Control - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 35 minutes 43 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS THUNDERCRACKER HASBRO TOY - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 42 minutes 43 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Go G 14 Hunter Bumblebee 4904810487609 Original New - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 47 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers TLK-31 Big Speed Change Dragon Storm TAKARA TOMY Japan New PSL - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 4 minutes 53 seconds
Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Berserker Optimus Prime Premier Robot Toy - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 11 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers MP-10R CONVOY BAPE APE Red CAMO Collaboration 2015 Optimus Prime FS - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 33 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017