Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby kirbenvost » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:31 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
aronjlove wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I nitpicked the Datsun name use b/c I'm something of a fan of Datsuns and I like the aesthetics of the Autobot cars' '80s altmodes better than I do those of the Classics and Universe modernizations.
I mean, when I think of a classic Import car the Datsun is what usually pops into my mind.ImageAnd the Siege Smokescreen looks closer to thisImage than the Earthrise Smokescreen. I think it's the bottom grill that makes it look more like a Japanese tuner.ImageI do like how the Earthrise figure has side mounted rearview mirrors.


Consider this, the actual car whose livery inspired Smokescreen's deco:

Image

It's a lot more accurate than you realize, other than the aero headlights, which are actually seen on some Fairlady racing cars and tuners. It's hard to imagine a more accurate alt mode that isn't officially licensed by Nissan. Now, I don't see them removing the front air dam for the inevitable Prowl and Bluestreak repaints like they should, but even if they didn't I'd say they did an excellent job of capturing the essence of the vehicle.
Last edited by kirbenvost on Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6683
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:32 pm

I know a lot of people are bummed about Arcee's "jetboard" but I notice on this pic it has little flip-out sides that the Hasbro Pulse render does not display. And the car render definitely has what looks to be wgite 5mm posts on the back and side so her feet are secured on top of the piece. Not sure if this changes anyone's mind but it thought it was cool and she is preordered.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
aronjlove
Combiner
Posts: 412
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Ravage2031 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:42 pm

So I did preorder some of these including the select cassettes but will most likely cancel due to the fact I will see them in stores before Pulse even gets them which if I was Hasbro I would fix. Except for the Selects cassettes. Skylynx and Scorponok I will get on Amazon around Christmas when they are cheaper.
Ravage2031
Mini-Con
Posts: 49
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:47 pm

kirbenvost wrote:Consider this, the actual car whose livery inspired Smokescreen's deco:

Image

It's a lot more accurate than you realize, other than the aero headlights, which are actually seen on some Fairlady racing cars and tuners. It's hard to imagine a more accurate alt mode that isn't officially licensed by Nissan. Now, I don't see them removing the front air dam for the inevitable Prowl and Bluestreak repaints like they should, but even if they didn't I'd say they did an excellent job of capturing the essence of the vehicle.
Wow, thanks for posting this! Never knew that bit of backstory.
User avatar
aronjlove
Combiner
Posts: 412
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Just for fun.

Postby Cyberpath » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:47 pm

Image
Click.







Attachments
smokescreen siege earthrise mpplus.jpg
User avatar
Cyberpath
City Commander
Posts: 3426
News Credits: 368
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby kirbenvost » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:09 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
aronjlove wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Consider this, the actual car whose livery inspired Smokescreen's deco:

Image

It's a lot more accurate than you realize, other than the aero headlights, which are actually seen on some Fairlady racing cars and tuners. It's hard to imagine a more accurate alt mode that isn't officially licensed by Nissan. Now, I don't see them removing the front air dam for the inevitable Prowl and Bluestreak repaints like they should, but even if they didn't I'd say they did an excellent job of capturing the essence of the vehicle.
Wow, thanks for posting this! Never knew that bit of backstory.


You're welcome. 8-) It's pretty cool what they did with the old Diaclone-based TFs. Jazz and Mirage are also based on real racecars.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6683
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Drift082111 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Motto: ""Fight for those who can't.""
Weapon: Seven-Year Sword
kirbenvost wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Consider this, the actual car whose livery inspired Smokescreen's deco:

Image

It's a lot more accurate than you realize, other than the aero headlights, which are actually seen on some Fairlady racing cars and tuners. It's hard to imagine a more accurate alt mode that isn't officially licensed by Nissan. Now, I don't see them removing the front air dam for the inevitable Prowl and Bluestreak repaints like they should, but even if they didn't I'd say they did an excellent job of capturing the essence of the vehicle.
Wow, thanks for posting this! Never knew that bit of backstory.


You're welcome. 8-) It's pretty cool what they did with the old Diaclone-based TFs. Jazz and Mirage are also based on real racecars.


Really hope they give us a completely newly molded Jazz. Def a reach, but worth hoping for. Also, would love another Warpath at some point.
Drift082111
Pretender
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:46 am
Location: Dewitt, NY
Alt Mode: A red and white lion mode w a single long katana like Sephiroth
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:57 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Cyberpath wrote:
Image


The silver paint on ER-Megatron looks nice.

The figure is very similar to Siege overall but I think I prefer the detailing on this one -- closer to the cartoon. But again with the tank. I hope you can fake a decent gun-mode.

Smokescreen looks better than the Siege version, too. Both the deco and mold, like the MP.

Allicon actually has a tail, that's good.

How long till figures usually go on sale?


I think these are due out in September. Also, be wary of that paint on Megatron, these are usually painted prototypes, I would not take these as the final deco in any instance.

ScottyP wrote:Has it been mentioned that this box says "Battlefield Rung"? I'm sure it has, just tough to keep up with all the info on these event weekends.


It was brought up by D-Max. I guess that means it's one of the extras found inside.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26646
News Credits: 2846
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:02 pm

Leader-class Ultra Magnus repainted as Rung, with inner Voyager-class bot repainted as Rung, plus Rung Battlemaster repainted as Minimus. You heard it here first.
AcademyofDrX
Combiner
Posts: 442
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:07 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Seibertron now has a whole gallery with fresh new images and views of the Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise display from the 2020 Toy Fair. Here we get clearer views and different angles for deluxes Arcee and Smokescreen, Airwave as the 2nd Micromaster base to be given a robot mode and named a Modulator, the first ever Allicon figure, and Fasttrack as a weaponizer/modulator type bot for Scorponok.

In the voyager class size, we have a new Earth mode Megatron who is a retool of his Siege self with new parts to resemble an Earth tank. We also have a Quintesson toy that turns into a base/prison mode complete with a cage large enough to hold Micromasters. Finally, we have Snapdragon, who finally complete our G1 Headmasters set from The Rebirth.

The larger classes include Leader class Doubledealer, who has all 3 of his original modes plus new base-compatible pieces to join up with the growing number of base/city bots. His powermasters will be sold in the Selects line as the Soundwave Spy Patrol Part 3. We also have a glorious Commander class Sky Lynx, and the Titan class Scorponok with Lord Zarak himself.

You can also see the Generations Selects casette pack which do include Doubledealer's partners.

You can go to the entire gallery here or click on any image to be brought there. And you can click here to see all the different galleries we have for Toy Fair 2020.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26646
News Credits: 2846
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Rysquad » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:58 pm

aronjlove wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:
M. Spector wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I'm pretty sure he has his dinosaur mode, I can see the feet folded up on his arms.

Looking at Runamuck reaffirms my belief that Sunny will be a Wheeljack retool.

The Quintesson's base bits look fun.


I'll take it on faith he does the. Honestly that makes me more excited if its that well hidden/integrated into the other modes


The preorder listing on Pulse has the dino mode.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/gen ... snapdragon
ImageThe Titan Master's legs are the jaw!


As a huge fan of the Titan Master gimmick, confirmation of Titan Master compatibility puts Snapdragon on my list.
Rysquad
Combiner
Posts: 457
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:03 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Was anyone able to ask if Knok and Skar have any way to interact with Doubledealer outside of 5mm pegs? I hope they have slots that they can be inserted into, but if it's just pegging on, that's fine too
Sentinel_Primal
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 947
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:11 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Was anyone able to ask if Knok and Skar have any way to interact with Doubledealer outside of 5mm pegs? I hope they have slots that they can be inserted into, but if it's just pegging on, that's fine too

I saw a photo where it looks like they can sit inside of his chest
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19187
News Credits: 1534
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:14 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Was anyone able to ask if Knok and Skar have any way to interact with Doubledealer outside of 5mm pegs? I hope they have slots that they can be inserted into, but if it's just pegging on, that's fine too

I saw a photo where it looks like they can sit inside of his chest

Nice! I'm glad that at least some of the powermaster gimmick is present, even if they've been turned into cassettes
Sentinel_Primal
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 947
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Was anyone able to ask if Knok and Skar have any way to interact with Doubledealer outside of 5mm pegs? I hope they have slots that they can be inserted into, but if it's just pegging on, that's fine too

I saw a photo where it looks like they can sit inside of his chest

Nice! I'm glad that at least some of the powermaster gimmick is present, even if they've been turned into cassettes

Agreed! I was super happy to see them revealed in the live stream. That will complete Doubledealer.

I consider Prime and Getaway sort of complete since they have headmasters named for their powermasters. Dreadwind and Darkwing aren't complete since they don't have their partners. and we still need Joyride and Slapdash
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19187
News Credits: 1534
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
So DD's Minions will ride along Soundwave's in a Select box?
I'm fine with that, but as long that it's a Select available at TrU or Walmart, not some hard to obtain exclusive bull.
"Peace through tyranny!"
Image
"FREEDOM is the right of all sentient beings."
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10925
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:34 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
After going through the gallery and obsessing studying the images of Doubledealer for research purposes, I noticed one of them had Doubledealer's robot mode with Decepticon badges! Does that mean that he'll have a rotating badge gimmick like Jetfire and Universe Dinobot?

Image
Sentinel_Primal
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 947
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:43 pm

User avatar
Skritz
Gestalt
Posts: 2325
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:59 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Was anyone able to ask if Knok and Skar have any way to interact with Doubledealer outside of 5mm pegs? I hope they have slots that they can be inserted into, but if it's just pegging on, that's fine too

I saw a photo where it looks like they can sit inside of his chest

Nice! I'm glad that at least some of the powermaster gimmick is present, even if they've been turned into cassettes

Agreed! I was super happy to see them revealed in the live stream. That will complete Doubledealer.

I consider Prime and Getaway sort of complete since they have headmasters named for their powermasters. Dreadwind and Darkwing aren't complete since they don't have their partners. and we still need Joyride and Slapdash
Frankly, I'm hoping for a proper Lightfoot/Getaway in part 3 of the trilogy alongside Joyride and Road King/Slapdash, and maybe a fresh go at Dreadwind (possibly as a CW Mirage reshell rather than an Aerialbot retool).
WANT:
SIEGE Apeface shield because mine has managed to vanish.
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4070
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:28 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
9 pages later I finally catch back up...

Sentinel_Primal wrote:After going through the gallery and obsessing studying the images of Doubledealer for research purposes, I noticed one of them had Doubledealer's robot mode with Decepticon badges! Does that mean that he'll have a rotating badge gimmick like Jetfire and Universe Dinobot?

Image

Probably, but I don't think they're meant for use in this mode since it's his Autobot mode. In his bird mode the symbols would still be visible from beneath so it makes sense to be able to change them.

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned is that not only does the blue chest portion flip all the way down to over his legs for bird mode, but there's also a pivot point just below it so you can spin it around. I bet you can turn it around and snap it back in place to expose Skar or Knok in his chest (or under the bird) outright, basically making him a Breastmaster. Trying to figure out why he comes with the little gun. Nothing wrong with more weapons, but it's strange when the original didn't have it and they're usually so frugal.

The Allicon is neat, but when I look at it all I can see is this:

Image

Also his descriptions says, "An obedient guard, this Quintesson Allicon converts into beast modes in 14 steps and comes with a spear accessory." Beast modes, plural. Probably a typo but he does have an extra forward tilt joint just above his feet that isn't used for either mode. Maybe he's hiding a third form?

Glad the Judge looks good because I have no intention of changing him into anything else.

I'm so tired of Micromaster cars. Howabout some more jets or something?

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5564
News Credits: 140
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Sentinel_Primal wrote:After going through the gallery and obsessing studying the images of Doubledealer for research purposes, I noticed one of them had Doubledealer's robot mode with Decepticon badges! Does that mean that he'll have a rotating badge gimmick like Jetfire and Universe Dinobot?

Image


He has hinges and flap on top of the symbol. You just flip that hinge up for down to change allegiance
Last edited by Randomhero on Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2660
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Has it been said, officially, yet what the name of Scorponok's middleman head bot will be? "Megazarak" is currently just a fan guess, as far as I know.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33314
News Credits: 335
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Mirage1279 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:47 pm

Motto: "In the name of Toretto,"I live life by the quarter mile, staring through my rearview"."
What's up my fellow collectors, I'm new here and would love to know when this new wave of Earthrise figures will be available. So to my knowledge, Target had been selling them but they're not listed on the Target site,its an in store only deal.Looking to add these Transformers to my collection.I also collect vintage G.I.JOES and new modern Star Wars figures.Glad to be a part of this awesome community. Autobots roll out.
Mirage1279
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:32 pm
Location: NJ
Watch Mirage1279 on YouTube
Buy from Mirage1279 on eBay
Alt Mode: Dodge Challenger or M4S Turbo Interceptor
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
Sabrblade wrote:Has it been said, officially, yet what the name of Scorponok's middleman head bot will be? "Megazarak" is currently just a fan guess, as far as I know.
I think officially they're both just "Zarak" but I'm not 100% on that.
WANT:
SIEGE Apeface shield because mine has managed to vanish.
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4070
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Tuned Agent » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:15 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Has it been said, officially, yet what the name of Scorponok's middleman head bot will be? "Megazarak" is currently just a fan guess, as far as I know.
I think officially they're both just "Zarak" but I'm not 100% on that.

The images from the IGN article that revealed Skorponok, Fasttrack, Arcee and Sky Lynx referred to the "middleman" headmaster as Lord Zarak, and the smaller titan master as just "a smaller titan master". I have no idea how official that is.
User avatar
Tuned Agent
Fuzor
Posts: 259
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:33 pm
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
Twincast / Podcast #256:
"Netflix and Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "VALVOTRON 2017 Hasbro Valvoline Transformers the Last Knight" on EBAY
Buy "Ramjet TFCC Club w/box Deluxe BotCon tfcc Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Ramjet Tfcc Club Avec / Boîte de Luxe Botcom Tfcc Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Ramjet TFCC Club w/box Deluxe BotCon TFCC Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers omega supreme siege war for cybertron sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2007 Movie Scout Warpath LOOSE COMPLETE GREAT CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Voyager Class WFC-S25 Soundwave Siege War for Cybertron 2019" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Autobot SPRINGER Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy WFC-S38 By Hasbro" on EBAY