Tussling with Toys

This is where you can post your pictures of Transformers in whatever fashion you like (PG-13 or lower please).

Add a caption to your pic and it may be featured in the revival of the Seibertron.com Caption Contest!

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Mon May 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
SillySpringer wrote:Also, Drift got the dunce cap and not me? TREACHERY!

Two things: One, there was no Gimp involved, it actually fits him. And B, he spilled my glitter. Nobody spills my glitter. :-x
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby SillyMcGilly » Mon May 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Motto: "My stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, and betterment."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Bee's Girlfriend wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:Also, Drift got the dunce cap and not me? TREACHERY!

Two things: One, there was no Gimp involved, it actually fits him. And B, he spilled my glitter. Nobody spills my glitter. :-x


I better get the dunce cap before Burn or Va'al decide to punish me themselves... :shock:

Lol, you are such a cliched girl. That mixed with TFs makes such crazy antics!
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5469
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Mon May 01, 2017 10:34 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
Barely 13 and already cliched... Huh.

Also, went on a photo frenzy today (near 25-30 pics), expect incorrect date stamps for at least a few days.

Image
And you said there wasn't a Soundwave for miles!
Why is everyone trying to prove me wrong?!

Image
Newp, no spying on the party, Tumbler!
(My dad took this picture cuz I'm short)

Image
Ooh...
Uh-uh. Mine.

Now for old(ish) pictures never posted. I took big Drift and Sideswipe one day to my cousin's.
Image
Nuh-uh! Last time I nearly died from logic poisoning!!!
You passed out from fear of having to do the work.

Meeting the "other you" is not always as simple as a "...well" or an "ACK".
Image
Uh, those aren't my - our - your Minicons...
I do not own anyone, nor am I owned. We all have our own personal destinies.
...

Image
AAHH! Drift, hide me!
Sideswipe...

Image
...that's not even the same book.

Image
Hey, Blades, can you grab me some Energon from the chest?
Uh, sure, don't see why not.

Image

Image
ACK! DEAD BODY!!!

Image
Haha! As perfect as it seemed from out here, bro?
Ha! Probably more!
Last edited by BG the Robit on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby SillyMcGilly » Tue May 02, 2017 2:48 pm

Motto: "My stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, and betterment."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Your sig :lol:
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5469
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Tue May 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
SillySpringer wrote:Your sig :lol:

:lol: Have Soundwave, will emoji.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Wed May 03, 2017 11:37 am

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
Tried to post last night, but I got caught up in one of my dad's rants and used up my posting time. -_-

Image
This is how my brother makes Ratchet "dance". Found this on the table that day.

Soundwave's first day at my cousin's.
Image
I like quiet Soundwave like in TFP, so mine will very rarely talk.

Image
Watch out!
???

Image
!!!
Hello, Screensaver.

Image
I will never understand Gwumpy.
Good.

Image
Soundwave, I can't tell if you like him up there or not.
...
That's what I thought.

Image

Image
(Featuring my brother's RiD Stuntwing Minicon.)

Image
Not again...
Clean it.

I'll be posting a long (15-pic) skit tonight as long as I'm not interrupted again.
Last edited by BG the Robit on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby SillyMcGilly » Wed May 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Motto: "My stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, and betterment."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Thanks. Now I want that Soundwave MORE!

|:|
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5469
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed May 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
*quietly wanders in and sits in the corner* :D
User avatar
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2234
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: New York
Alt Mode: Giant Head
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Wed May 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
Sigma Magnus wrote:*quietly wanders in and sits in the corner* :D

Hi. :-P

Image
I knew you were going to get stuck like that somewhere.
... ...

Image
Bzzz? (Should we help him?)
Hell, naw.
Remind me why you hang out with the Rescue Bots toys again?
Because I fit on Bee's shoulders.

Image
Bwoo-doop. (Looks like you're up.)
Aw, man...
No need! WHOOOOOOOO!

Image
Yeah!
Oh, when did I agree to this?!
You didn't, dude.
Oh, that makes me feel a little better...


Image
Okay, fly straight towards him and don't turn until I say. I'll grab him as we pass.
Uh, I don't think this is such a good-
No objections! Go!


Image
Not yet... not yet...
*whimpering*

*crash*

Image
Uh, you forgot to say "turn".
??? ... !!! ... ... !!!
You're talkative today.

Image
Looks like I'm going up there after all... :(
(Very happy I actually got the propeller to spin in this pic)

Image
Oof!
###
Easy! There's young ones up with you now!
Hey!
Not you...
BG, Soundwave's saying mean silences! :-(

Image
Heh, ametuers.

Image
Bop, woo! (No, wait!)

Image
Darn...
Bzz nnn- (At least you didn't-)

Image
*crash*

Image
Hmmm doo... bzz-wee. (I'll get Ratchet... right after I'm done laughing.) :lol:
Last edited by BG the Robit on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Thu May 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
A continuation of "yesterday's" incident.
Image
*ahem* Don't you have something to your attempted rescuers?

Image

Image
Hff!

Image
I-I meant like a "thank you".
...

Also...
Image
He sleeps here. He won't trust anything or anyone but my laptop in that bag. I probably shouldn't have shown him I renamed the disk "Ravage"...

Image
Bzzzzda? (Why do you think you're better than me?)

Image
Maybe because...

Image
...I-
Ahem!
-we can do this?
Beeep! (Big deal!)


Image
Hnn-da-wee!(I can do that without a Mini!)
(I'm running out of ways to write Bee sound effects...)

Image
Sure. But can you fly?
Dee bweeoo. Bz!(Don't see why not. Hey, Blades!)


Image
Hooking ya up!
Twee! (Ha!)

Image
Whoooo! (Whoooo!)
Burn.
...If I was pose-able, I would have commited death by face-palm.
Last edited by BG the Robit on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby SillyMcGilly » Fri May 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Motto: "My stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, and betterment."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
:lol:
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5469
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Fri May 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
Image
Fine, fine, I'll go with today.
Good. My cousin has a surprise.

Image
This is so boring. What were you saying about a "surprise"?

Image
Hey, Slick.

Image

Image
She was the surprise.
*weak moan* Someone call a doctor...

Image
Nonono, not that doctor! Help!
Heh.

-Later-
Image
Sideswipe? Dude?

Image
What the hell...
BG said she heard you screaming in the cousin's blanket fort. When she got there you were knocked out and a Ratchet was on the ceiling.

Image
Ha! Yeah, right. Like I would be scared of-
Oh, hey, here comes Ratch-dude.

Image
AAAH!
What-
Oh, don't mind him. He just had a Ratchettack.
A Ratchetta- Oh. Oh...
Last edited by BG the Robit on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Sun May 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
Dangit, got so distracted with my music and my Gimp that I completely forgot to post. :BANG_HEAD:

Little Optimus came to my cousin's. I swear soon he'll have every toy I do!
Image
Hey! Are you shinier than me?
Does it matter?
No.
Come on, man. Let me show you somethin'.


Image
You were right... that is a giant, totally awesome slide!
You mean, a giant, totally awesome railing to downstairs?
Yeah, totally, railing, safety. Whatever.
DUDE!
Huh?

Image
That's what I've been sayin' this whole time!
...

Image
Half 'Bot, half 'Con.
And it's not even from the movies!
Plus it's black.
...Plus it's black.

Image
Hands in the air!
Huh?
Give me all the Energon!
Why?
Because I have the gun!

Image
Oh, Sideswipe... are we really going to play it this way?
Gulp.
Yes, "gulp" indeed.

Image
AAAAH!
And... fire.

Image
*dramatic groans*
Oh, please.
*silence*
Sideswipe? Oh, come on...

Image
By Primus...

Image
Got it.

Image
This collection is weird.
Last edited by BG the Robit on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby SillyMcGilly » Sun May 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Motto: "My stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, and betterment."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Image


I have a Sideswipe. I have a pen. Uh, Sideswipe pen!
Last edited by SillyMcGilly on Tue May 09, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5469
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Mon May 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
Image
You guys seen Soundwave?
He is over by the tin box.
Wait... the same tin box Bee got into?
Dunno.

Image
No, Soundwave, wait!

Image
Wait... what? How did you do that?
...
It is not just like a cat! It took me two years just to stop it from jumping on my face every time I came near!
...

Weather is finally good!
Image
Ooh, it's like a jungle! *gasp* Wh-what if there are b-big bugs?!
What about the giant bee right next to you?
ACK! Oh, heh... don't ever do that again.

Soundwave seems to understand being outside. Tumbler, not so much...
Image
This screensaver is too... dull.
???
Is that what it's called? "Clouds"? Ugh. Where's the Settings menu?

Image
Haha! I'm king of the something-other-than-world-cuz-I-don't-want-to-be-cliche!

Image
Move it, squirt!
AAAAH!

Image
Ha! Now I'm king of the something-other-than-world-cuz-I-don't-want-to-be-cliche!

Everyone I know loves my brother's swings... literally, everyone.
Image

My brother pushed them and they actually managed to stay on... for a little while.
Image
...Click-Clack?
WHAAAAAAA!

Image
OOF!
Click-Clack, are you alright?
I-I'm okay... My head cushioned the fall... *collapse*
Last edited by BG the Robit on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby SillyMcGilly » Tue May 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Motto: "My stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, and betterment."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Sidewsipe could've gone all "THIS IS SPARTA!", but he decided to be boring.

Also, these pics look GREAT outside! I can't say enough how much a difference natural light makes for photo sharpness! :D

Heh, Soundwave is one with nature!
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5469
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Tue May 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
SillySpringer wrote:Heh, Soundwave is one with nature!

Soundwave is one with near everything. He's a mystery to me.
... ... ... ... ... ...
.......................

Agreed. :D
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Tue May 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
Image
Aren't you supposed to be making dinner?
I let Sideswipe have a go.
Wait, wait, wait. You gave Sideswipe full access to the kitchen? Including the knives?
Yes- oh...

Image
Okay, Sideswipe, just hand over the-
MINE!

Image
The thoughts of my friends at church when I bring my brother's Bee and Stuntwing. (Not mine, let's keep that clear.)
SUPERMAN!

Got some of our garden planted today, so more outside pics.
Image
Just... gotta... get the... thing... twisted!
Need some help?
No way! I... I got this! Ugh!

Image
Sideswipe, you have to help, too.
No way am I getting in that... *shudders* ...dirt.

Image
Soundwave, I think that's a little too big for you.
!!!
If you say so. :)

Image
Energon popsicle. Can't go wrong.

Smaller post today because I made another 15-pic skit (completely unintentional, by the way) that will be posted tomorrow.
Last edited by BG the Robit on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby SillyMcGilly » Wed May 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Motto: "My stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, and betterment."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
OOH I love energon Popsicles! :D Haven't had one in years! |:|

Also Soundwave in your pics is awesome. Love the captions. :lol:
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5469
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Thu May 11, 2017 11:35 am

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
SillySpringer wrote:OOH I love energon Popsicles! :D Haven't had one in years! |:|

Also Soundwave in your pics is awesome. Love the captions. :lol:

Thanks! I think that Soundwave just might be my new favorite. I was right when I said he'd be my squee toy. :lol:

Also, sorry for not posting yesterday, it was a long schoolday, then I had a (minor) panic attack when I left both Optimuses (that plural still irritates me) at my cousin's house. They're back now, though.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Thu May 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
Image
Okay, line up. BG made this a requirement.
Actually, you did that, this is boring as hell for me...

Image
Hands at your sides, Soundwave.
...
I don't care if mine aren't!

Image
Blades, your propeller is crooked. Divebomb, arms and legs in.

Image
And keep your head up!
Wha- I can't exactly do both of those at the same time!

Image
Why can't you all be like Bumblebee here? Perfect!
He can't stand any other way, Drift.
Sure he could. His legs could be too close together, at least...
Na, bzzz dee-oo. (No, I literally can't stand any other way.)

Image
And you two. Bot modes. Now.
We, ah... we can't.
Well, we can, but-
If you can, then do it.

Image
Hey, where are your tinies?
Sideswipe, get back in formation!
Sorry.

Image
Our Titan Masters?
They... ran off.
Oh, so you lost your heads?

Image

Image
*whimpers*
Hurry up! I'm going next.

Image
Oh, please.
WAH!

Image
Well?

Image
Y-You forgot to fill it with water...

Image

Image
Uh... I'll go tell Chromedome he'll be without a head for a little while. Unless...

Image
No way. I am not doing this.
Last edited by BG the Robit on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby SillyMcGilly » Thu May 11, 2017 4:29 pm

Motto: "My stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, and betterment."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
LOL :lol:

:APPLAUSE:
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5469
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Thu May 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
Oh, by the way:
Image
Image
He'll be in that until the 9th of next month.
Last edited by BG the Robit on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu May 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Prime broke his leg? :(


I've gotta say, I'm loving these. I never really thought of doing the 'sentient toys' angle, I've mostly tried to do in-universe, in-character stuff...might have to borrow a bit of your style in the future. :x

...As long as you don't mind, of course! :saint:
User avatar
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2234
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: New York
Alt Mode: Giant Head
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Tussling with Toys

Postby BG the Robit » Thu May 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Motto: "If you shoot me, you'd better make sure I'm dead, because if I'm not I'll come find you and tell you Jesus loves you."
Weapon: Triple-Barreled, Electro-Pulse Machine Gun
Sigma Magnus wrote:Prime broke his leg? :(

Yes, he fell off my bed and crashed on the hard wood floor. This is one of the reasons I had a panic attack when I left him at my cousin's. That and Gwumpy Ratchet lives there (and I had just taken pictures of him stalking the OPs, too).

Sigma Magnus wrote:I've gotta say, I'm loving these. I never really thought of doing the 'sentient toys' angle, I've mostly tried to do in-universe, in-character stuff...might have to borrow a bit of your style in the future. :x

...As long as you don't mind, of course! :saint:

Thanks! And I don't mind at all. It's fun. :-P
Image
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: Oregon
Watch BG the Robit on YouTube
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Blitz

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy
Twincast / Podcast #201:
"Sweet Boy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon