Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:46 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Gunmetal » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:47 pm

I vote for this color scheme, too. It might not be as accurate, but it's definitely more vibrant, even if it is over-saturated here.
User avatar
Gunmetal
Minibot
Posts: 118
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Randomus wrote:I vote for this color scheme, too. It might not be as accurate, but it's definitely more vibrant, even if it is over-saturated here.

It does look pretty nice in that teal 8-)
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Randomhero » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;



Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2674
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:48 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;



Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry


I went to Target today hoping to find Blurr. Nope, they had Sunstreaker, Prowl, Ironhide, and Mirage. Only 3 waves behind...
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
User avatar
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
Posts: 2823
News Credits: 194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Location: Saline, MI
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Cobotron » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
FYI for those on the TR hunt. Over the weekend I spotted Deluxe TR figures in four Walmarts, in four different states. Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. I know that they are all probably part of a distribution region, but it looks like Wally Town is the place to be. For now.

Good luck hunters!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10216
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;



Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry

Yeah, they had a total of 3 magnus' but I bought 2 of them, and they both broke completely, now it's just Thundercracker >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby .... » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
I am still hoping for a Krok repaint of Skullcruncher. His headmaster could be Gatoraider.
Last edited by .... on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
....
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5686
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Cobotron wrote:FYI for those on the TR hunt. Over the weekend I spotted Deluxe TR figures in four Walmarts, in four different states. Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. I know that they are all probably part of a distribution region, but it looks like Wally Town is the place to be. For now.

Good luck hunters!

ooooh, you're walmarts stock tf's?!? That's amazing :shock:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
SillySpringer wrote:I am still hoping for a Krok repaint of Skullcruncher. His headmaster could be Gatoraider.

I would love that! Great color scheme, great head design 8-)
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby .... » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I am still hoping for a Krok repaint of Skullcruncher. His headmaster could be Gatoraider.

I would love that! Great color scheme, great head design 8-)


...and it would make both G1 and IDW fans happy! :D Updated Action-masters for the win!
....
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5686
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Randomhero » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:09 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;



Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry

Yeah, they had a total of 3 magnus' but I bought 2 of them, and they both broke completely, now it's just Thundercracker >:oP



You saw not on but 3 ultra magni(?)? That's insane I've seen one about 4 months. I ended up getting him online last year due to fear never finding one. That's why I also settled on getting Skylynx. Still never seen one.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2674
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;

Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry

Yeah, they had a total of 3 magnus' but I bought 2 of them, and they both broke completely, now it's just Thundercracker >:oP

You saw not on but 3 ultra magni(?)? That's insane I've seen one about 4 months. I ended up getting him online last year due to fear never finding one. That's why I also settled on getting Skylynx. Still never seen one.

Don't sound so down, their leg mechanisms shattered due to sh|t plastic, so you didn't miss out on anything >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sowndwave76 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I live in MO and have seen the deluxes are both Walmarts that are nearby.
I've also seen them at the closet Target, and I wouldn't doubt if they're also at the other Target which is just as close. Haven't checked the local TRU in a while, but since their CW deluxes have been $19.99, I haven't much interest in going there anyway.
Interesting thing was that at both Walmarts, the right side of the backing was badly creased (bent forward) from top to bottom. Didn't notice that at all at Target.

I've only seen Ultra Magnus once. For the longest time it was both Megatrons (mainly Armarda), and now it's all Skywarps.
User avatar
Sowndwave76
Godmaster
Posts: 1979
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Kansas City, MO-town
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I am still hoping for a Krok repaint of Skullcruncher. His headmaster could be Gatoraider.

I would love that! Great color scheme, great head design 8-)


...and it would make both G1 and IDW fans happy! :D Updated Action-masters for the win!

Not really.
The Skullcruncher toy looks beautiful and I'm desperate to get my hands on it, but it fits Krok as much as it'd fit Long Haul or Armada Hot Shot. Completely different robot mode profile and an alt mode that wouldn't work outside of a cute reference to his targetmaster partner thing; I'd prefer to get an Alligatorcon Optimus out of the mold and make Krok out of Triggerhappy or something tbh. I'm all for updated action masters and pretenders - in fact, I REALLY want updated action masters and pretenders - but just slapping them on a mold that doesn't fit them for very meagre reasons would not be up my alley. And really wouldn't work for me as the leader of the Scavengers.
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7878
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby .... » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
Kurona wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I am still hoping for a Krok repaint of Skullcruncher. His headmaster could be Gatoraider.

I would love that! Great color scheme, great head design 8-)


...and it would make both G1 and IDW fans happy! :D Updated Action-masters for the win!

Not really.
The Skullcruncher toy looks beautiful and I'm desperate to get my hands on it, but it fits Krok as much as it'd fit Long Haul or Armada Hot Shot. Completely different robot mode profile and an alt mode that wouldn't work outside of a cute reference to his targetmaster partner thing; I'd prefer to get an Alligatorcon Optimus out of the mold and make Krok out of Triggerhappy or something tbh. I'm all for updated action masters and pretenders - in fact, I REALLY want updated action masters and pretenders - but just slapping them on a mold that doesn't fit them for very meagre reasons would not be up my alley. And really wouldn't work for me as the leader of the Scavengers.


Would work for me. Makes more sense than an Alligator Optimus Prime, and scales better too.
....
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5686
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Braker » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Motto: "Take your ideals elsewhere."
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Honestly, I'm seriously excited for this guy, because Generations Voyager Brainstorm was never available in my area, and this, for one, looks cool, two, allows me to pass up Hasbro Blurr, and fulfills my goal to have the original Autobot Headmasters from this line. My Walgreens will be seeing me a lot.
Who are you?
User avatar
Braker
Mini-Con
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:05 pm
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Car
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Randomhero » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;

Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry

Yeah, they had a total of 3 magnus' but I bought 2 of them, and they both broke completely, now it's just Thundercracker >:oP

You saw not on but 3 ultra magni(?)? That's insane I've seen one about 4 months. I ended up getting him online last year due to fear never finding one. That's why I also settled on getting Skylynx. Still never seen one.

Don't sound so down, their leg mechanisms shattered due to sh|t plastic, so you didn't miss out on anything >:oP



Oh I have one and the Takara version. I didn't have problems with either. It's actually my favorite noncombiner from CW
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2674
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:36 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;

Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry

Yeah, they had a total of 3 magnus' but I bought 2 of them, and they both broke completely, now it's just Thundercracker >:oP

You saw not on but 3 ultra magni(?)? That's insane I've seen one about 4 months. I ended up getting him online last year due to fear never finding one. That's why I also settled on getting Skylynx. Still never seen one.

Don't sound so down, their leg mechanisms shattered due to sh|t plastic, so you didn't miss out on anything >:oP

Oh I have one and the Takara version. I didn't have problems with either. It's actually my favorite noncombiner from CW

Lucky... I really wanted one too as he looked great :(
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby DigitalBrave3 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Motto: ""DigitalBrave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:FYI for those on the TR hunt. Over the weekend I spotted Deluxe TR figures in four Walmarts, in four different states. Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. I know that they are all probably part of a distribution region, but it looks like Wally Town is the place to be. For now.

Good luck hunters!

ooooh, you're walmarts stock tf's?!? That's amazing :shock:


Every singke Walmart I've ever been to has stocked all kinds of different toys, including Transformers. In fact, every Walmart I've ever been to has an entire set of 7 or 8 isles dedicated to just toys. It's probably just because I live in the United States of America.
Stuff and things.
User avatar
DigitalBrave3
Fuzor
Posts: 292
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 1:23 pm
Location: United States
Watch DigitalBrave3 on YouTube
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:FYI for those on the TR hunt. Over the weekend I spotted Deluxe TR figures in four Walmarts, in four different states. Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. I know that they are all probably part of a distribution region, but it looks like Wally Town is the place to be. For now.

Good luck hunters!

ooooh, you're walmarts stock tf's?!? That's amazing :shock:


Every singke Walmart I've ever been to has stocked all kinds of different toys, including Transformers. In fact, every Walmart I've ever been to has an entire set of 7 or 8 isles dedicated to just toys. It's probably just because I live in the United States of America.

I was being sarcastic, the walmart's near me haven't restocked their tf selection in months, feels like almost a year based on the lack of figures and the wave 1 rid figures warming a peg >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Hellscream9999 wrote:Image


Yikes...I really hope something is up with the coloring on this CG render of "Walgreens" Brainstorm. The green tint and over saturation are quite the eyesore. Is he supposed to be reminding us to pick up some mint toothpaste while we shop at the drug store? Honestly, this is making the SDCC version look all the more appealing, despite the "premium" price and inclusion of two other figures I might not care for all that much.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
Posts: 4017
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Autobot N » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
@Silly and Hellscream:
Transmissions Podcast wrote:Updated for episode 166, 4/21/2016

1. Titans Return Deluxe Krok, recolor of Skullsmasher
2. Titans Return Deluxe Quake, recolor of Hardhead.
3. Titans Return Deluxe Kup. New mold.
4. Titans Return Deluxe Topspin. Speculation that there could be a Twin Twist remold.
Image
Check out my collection thread!
User avatar
Autobot N
Gestalt
Posts: 2888
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: West Virginia
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:55 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
That's Deluxe Wave 4, right?
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7878
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Autobot N » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:10 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Kurona wrote:That's Deluxe Wave 4, right?
Probably.
Image
Check out my collection thread!
User avatar
Autobot N
Gestalt
Posts: 2888
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: West Virginia
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
Twincast / Podcast #280:
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Rung, 100% Complete, MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2018 Transformers G1 Autobot Minibot Tailgate ReIssue WalMart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers REISSUE - Generation 1 / G1 Swerve Minibot - New Wal-Mart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Cyberverse Sky Surge Power Of The Spark New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Mini-Bot Lot 11 Including Bumblejumper & Warpath-Gears-Swerve-" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF TRANSFORMERS FIGURE LOOSE HEAVY LOAD WEDGE AUTOBOT DUMP TRUCK RID" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF LOOSE TRANSFORMERS TAKARA SLING SABERBACK RAIL SPIKE JRX WEDGE RID" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF TRANSFORMERS FIGURE LOOSE HEAVY LOAD WEDGE AUTOBOT DUMP TRUCK RID C020" on EBAY