This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby Seibertron » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
william-james88 wrote:Fenrir, please quit it with the misinformation. as many said, only amiami has a full price of 27000 yen because they charge tax upfront for everyone.
As your photos proved, everybody else shows a full msrp of 25000 yen, which is the official price confirmed by Takara.

Does it really matter what they're showing as the "original" price? Isn't it all about what the end price is? It seems that AmiAmi, at least for us importers in the US, has the least inexpensive price.

In AmiAmi's defense, Amazon.co.jp also shows the 27,000 price: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B06XCRLR15/ ... words=lg43
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:Fenrir, please quit it with the misinformation. as many said, only amiami has a full price of 27000 yen because they charge tax upfront for everyone.
As your photos proved, everybody else shows a full msrp of 25000 yen, which is the official price confirmed by Takara.

Misinformation? You going Lame Stream Media mode now? :lol: You need glasses as Hobbysearch had their maxed price at around 21000Y+. :lol:

Let me repeat. I posted my observation of the figure in the ad at 25000Y. Comparing it to Amiami's 27000Y and inferred the price might be going even lower. I wasn't going into the sales tax details behind their pricing practices.

That would be be DERAILING the discussion. But since this is your forte of always DERAILING the subject I had to post a price comparison among the JP online heavy hitters.

And going about your own treatise of my spreading misinformation, hobbysearch DID not post the 27000Y max SRP including tax. So are you also guilty of spreading misinformation?

How's the eggs taste now? :lol:

Which one is the most cheapest? Among the three vendors? Btw, at least Amiami is posting what the item actually costs with their domestic sales tax rate.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:56 pm

Seibertron wrote:

Does it really matter what they're showing as the "original" price? Isn't it all about what the end price is? It seems that AmiAmi, at least for us importers in the US, has the least inexpensive price.

In AmiAmi's defense, Amazon.co.jp also shows the 27,000 price: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B06XCRLR15/ ... words=lg43

I rest my case. :BOWDOWN:
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Since we're all at MISINFORMATION/thread derailment price matching

Amiami 19590
HLJ 20000
Hobbysearch 21250Y

So mathematically from the 25000Y SRP + 2000Y tax for a total of 27000Y

Amiami 27000Y - 19590Y = 7410Y
HLJ 27000Y - 20000Y = 7000Y
Hobbysearch 27000Y (?) - 21250Y = 5750Y

So comparing each store pricing difference with highest to lowest. Also, you have to take into consideration their shipping options as Amiami allows Sal Parcel while Hobby Search only maxed out to EMS (recently they have adapted SAL Parcel (thanks to the efforts of yours truly as I take credit for that) and HLJ (Not sure of their maxed out packages). Since we all don't know the actual weight so we'll just skip it.

21250 - 19590 = 1660 savings or $ 14.46 based off current fx rates
21250 - 20000 = 1250 savings or $ 10.97 based off current fx rates
21250 - 21250 = 0

Include the option that you PAY for item once available.

Of course if you live on the mainland North American continent you pay what customs tax your state requires if at all.

An average of $12.71 in savings :-B
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
So no explanation is given on why Full-Tilt resembles Wipe-Out, or even Tailgate? Plot hole! :shock:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Seibertron wrote:

Now I wonder if Amazon also charges taxes upfront in the listing.
But you are right, its the final price that matters and Amiami is not the cheapest. Anime Export has it beat by quite a bit. Instead of the amiami 19,590 JPY, anime export offer him for 17500 yen since they are applying their discount on the MSRP not including taxes: http://www.anime-export.com/product/35111

So you are saving 2000 yen by going with Anime Export.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4511
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Now I wonder if Amazon also charges taxes upfront in the listing.
But you are right, its the final price that matters and Amiami is not the cheapest. Anime Export has it beat by quite a bit. Instead of the amiami 19,590 JPY, anime export offer him for 17500 yen since they are applying their discount on the MSRP not including taxes: http://www.anime-export.com/product/35111

So you are saving 2000 yen by going with Anime Export.

Hey Ryan! Quit spreading your misinformation! :lol: Anime Export is much Cheaper!
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:50 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So no explanation is given on why Full-Tilt resembles Wipe-Out, or even Tailgate? Plot hole! :shock:

A homage to Don Perlin maybe?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:31 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So no explanation is given on why Full-Tilt resembles Wipe-Out, or even Tailgate? Plot hole! :shock:
Well, none of the other new Headmasters (save for Leo Prime) got explanations for why they all look the way they do. Blurr looks like Chromedome in Blurr colors, Astrotrain has a mouthplate, Megatron and Twincast and Soundblaster look like mini-mes of their previous larger bodies while no one else does, and Scourge and the Sweeps have the same body-type (minus their head) as Highbrow.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 439
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:49 am

Wiki summary of the comic:
In the 20th century of the G1 world, Galvatron leads the new Decepticon weapon, Trypticon, into battle with Metroplex. Trypticon bites into his enemy, ripping out his transformation cog, and Metroplex counters with an antimatter projector beam that destroys Trypticon and Galvatron at the cost of damaging his own body. From the wreckage, the Decepticons recover Trypticon's "black box", Full-Tilt, who contains backup data of Trypticon's life functions that will allow them to recreate the cityformer.

In 2010, the Constructicons rebuild a human city into a new Trypticon, with Full-Tilt completing the resurrection by interfacing with the beast to upload his data. Trypticon goes on to battle the Autobots on Earth until he's brought down by Swerve and Tailgate in 2015, though Full-Tilt is again recovered and fully integrated into Trypticon's third, smaller body. While fighting as one of Violen Jiger's Nine Great Demon Generals, Trypticon ends up obliterated by Dai Atlas, but the Race Track Patrol is able to find Full-Tilt's personality component among the wreckage and brings it to the Metrosquad. Metrobomb has the component modified to give it its own robot mode, restoring Full-Tilt in a diminutive body until such a time he can be used to rebuild Trypticon again.

Meanwhile in the Legends Universe, Weirdwolf concludes that his faction needs Trypticon to counter Metroplex, being unable to rebel against Megatron and exact Scorponok's will as long as Megatron is in control of a cityformer of his own. He recruits fugitive Tarantulas and pressures him into contributing his robotics skills in exchange for shelter, then summons Full-Tilt to the Legends world. A Decepticon civil war is near...

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby RAR » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:55 am

Couple of questions/comments.

Isn't Trypticon to large or two heavy for SAL ? or is there a Parcel rate i'm unfamiliar with as often I've been told there is no SAL option on larger parcels when importing... I realise we are talking about Japan here but a cheaper large parcel rate for chine would be super useful for me to know about if there is one be it for china post or Japan... I was going to buy one of those giant Scorponok/Mega Zarak but could find a suitable postage option so if there is one - i'd really like to know.

Also is it being stated that individual states can charge a sales tax on imports on toys when they are zero rated item in America ?

(We are not talking about Canada now are we?)
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Deadput » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon

How is that even remotely a plot hole? If a character's appearance is a plot hole then why do Thundercracker and Skywarp look like Starscream?

Well I'm sure you know but the real life reason for Necro looking like Wipe-Out is because Wipe-Out was also a servant of Trypticon and since Brunt has no robot mode the designers probably look at the next character with the closest connection with Trypticon which is Wipe-Out.

Also Wipe-Out only shares details with Tailgate but is not the exact same "mold" for example their chests.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 pm

FWIW, this time the little Headmaster dude is Full-Tilt himself proper, rather than Hasbro's all new Titan Master character Necro. :PEACE:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Sabrblade wrote:FWIW, this time the little Headmaster dude is Full-Tilt himself proper, rather than Hasbro's all new Titan Master character Necro. :PEACE:

At what point of the JP continuity did Swerve knock down Dinoser II?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
fenrir72 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:FWIW, this time the little Headmaster dude is Full-Tilt himself proper, rather than Hasbro's all new Titan Master character Necro. :PEACE:

Never: in fact he was stomped on in his first of only 2 appearances.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:56 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:

Never: in fact he was stomped on in his first of only 2 appearances.

That's in FFoD. So now another retcon?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:59 pm

fenrir72 wrote:At what point of the JP continuity did Swerve knock down Dinoser II?
The Legends comics that focused on Swerve and Tailgate featured a story with them two, their Microns, and Legends-world Rattrap (displaced to the cartoon universe via his dreaming while sleeping) all teaming up to fight Trypticon in the year 2015. Apparently, this new comic shows that Trypticon was destroyed in that conflict when the comics that detailed it only showed Trypticon to just be incapacitated but not outright destroyed.

Here are the comics in question (click on each image for full size):

Rattrap is jealous of how everyone else at his job is bigger and stronger than him. One night he dreams of appearing in the middle of Swerve and Tailgate's battle against the giant Trypticon, which ends poorly as Tailgate is just kicked aside and Swerve is stomped into the ground (but left mostly unharmed). As Tailgate plucks his buddy out using Groundshaker, Rattrap asks the duo why they'd take on such an enemy so much larger than they are, but Swerve just grins and retorts that size has nothing to do with it: as long as you've got guts and smarts, you can win against anyone! The two then introduce Rattrap to their Mini-Con partners, Phaser and Groundshaker, who are just as small as Rattrap but still valued members of the team. As the Autobots leave, an uplifted Rattrap cheers them on and promises he'll work hard too, causing him to mumble encouragingly in his sleep next to his Swerve and Tailgate toys.

In Rattrap's dream, he meets Swerve. Rattrap notes that he made barely any appearances in the original cartoon, but Swerve doesn't mind being noticed or not, preferring to focus on his work, which causes an easily impressed Rattrap to call him cool. Swerve is then asked why his name was "Werve" (ウェーブ) in 2010 instead of Swerve (スワーブ). Swerve again brushes off the question, saying that you can call him whatever you want, baby. Rattrap is again impressed.

The topic moves on to Swerve's bad marksmanship, to which Phaser reveals that he transforms into My First Blaster to aid his partner. The two demonstrate the First Blaster in battle with Trypticon, with all of the assorted sound effects. Rattrap says that the sound effects would just help the enemy know when to move out of the way, a revelation which alarms Phaser.

Still in Rattrap's dream, Tailgate introduces himself and his partner, Groundshaker. It is explained that Micro Transformers came to Earth in the 1980s in search of Optimus Prime and the Matrix. Due to a dimensional shockwave, they evolved and became Micromasters, able to transform and combine. Later in the war, most of the Micro Transformers fell under the command of Hot Rod, who led them in creating the planet Micro.

Further, a Micron is a Micro Transformer with the ability to transform into another mode and provide their larger partners with a power up. Rattrap asks Tailgate if he could be a Micron as well, since he is also small. This proves to be strangely successful, as he incapacitates Trypticon with his ribbon bomb.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:At what point of the JP continuity did Swerve knock down Dinoser II?
The Legends comics that focused on Swerve and Tailgate featured a story with them two, their Microns, and Legends-world Rattrap (displaced to the cartoon universe via his dreaming while sleeping) all teaming up to fight Trypticon in the year 2015. Apparently, this new comic shows that Trypticon was destroyed in that conflict when the comics that detailed it only showed Trypticon to just be incapacitated but not outright destroyed.

Here are the comics in question (click on each image for full size):

Rattrap is jealous of how everyone else at his job is bigger and stronger than him. One night he dreams of appearing in the middle of Swerve and Tailgate's battle against the giant Trypticon, which ends poorly as Tailgate is just kicked aside and Swerve is stomped into the ground (but left mostly unharmed). As Tailgate plucks his buddy out using Groundshaker, Rattrap asks the duo why they'd take on such an enemy so much larger than they are, but Swerve just grins and retorts that size has nothing to do with it: as long as you've got guts and smarts, you can win against anyone! The two then introduce Rattrap to their Mini-Con partners, Phaser and Groundshaker, who are just as small as Rattrap but still valued members of the team. As the Autobots leave, an uplifted Rattrap cheers them on and promises he'll work hard too, causing him to mumble encouragingly in his sleep next to his Swerve and Tailgate toys.

In Rattrap's dream, he meets Swerve. Rattrap notes that he made barely any appearances in the original cartoon, but Swerve doesn't mind being noticed or not, preferring to focus on his work, which causes an easily impressed Rattrap to call him cool. Swerve is then asked why his name was "Werve" (ウェーブ) in 2010 instead of Swerve (スワーブ). Swerve again brushes off the question, saying that you can call him whatever you want, baby. Rattrap is again impressed.

The topic moves on to Swerve's bad marksmanship, to which Phaser reveals that he transforms into My First Blaster to aid his partner. The two demonstrate the First Blaster in battle with Trypticon, with all of the assorted sound effects. Rattrap says that the sound effects would just help the enemy know when to move out of the way, a revelation which alarms Phaser.

Still in Rattrap's dream, Tailgate introduces himself and his partner, Groundshaker. It is explained that Micro Transformers came to Earth in the 1980s in search of Optimus Prime and the Matrix. Due to a dimensional shockwave, they evolved and became Micromasters, able to transform and combine. Later in the war, most of the Micro Transformers fell under the command of Hot Rod, who led them in creating the planet Micro.

Further, a Micron is a Micro Transformer with the ability to transform into another mode and provide their larger partners with a power up. Rattrap asks Tailgate if he could be a Micron as well, since he is also small. This proves to be strangely successful, as he incapacitates Trypticon with his ribbon bomb.

So those events should happen between TF 2010 and THM. As Dinoser made several appearances in THM, this might be just before the final episode or during the battle itself?

'cause Dinoser II never showed up in Masterforce again (back then we all assumed that he just left with the other)s.

P.S. The writer for this manga is so BOSS! All the back tracking interconnecting is mind boggling! Now, if only he can iron out why in Metrowars, Metroflex' CC was still Twincast.
Last edited by fenrir72 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:13 pm

RAR wrote:Couple of questions/comments.

Isn't Trypticon to large or two heavy for SAL ? or is there a Parcel rate i'm unfamiliar with as often I've been told there is no SAL option on larger parcels when importing... I realise we are talking about Japan here but a cheaper large parcel rate for chine would be super useful for me to know about if there is one be it for china post or Japan... I was going to buy one of those giant Scorponok/Mega Zarak but could find a suitable postage option so if there is one - i'd really like to know.

Also is it being stated that individual states can charge a sales tax on imports on toys when they are zero rated item in America ?

(We are not talking about Canada now are we?)

In my case for Legends Fortmax at Amiami, I used Sal Parcel.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:19 pm

fenrir72 wrote:So those events should happen between TF 2010 and THM. As Dinoser made several appearances in THM, this might be just before the final episode or during the battle itself?

'cause Dinoser II never showed up in Masterforce again (back then we all assumed that he just left with the other)s.
It's after The Headmasters. This is 2015 while The Headmasters was in 2011.

Though, it is before all the stuff that happened in 2021 with the Unite Warriors on Cybertron, Fortress's and Scorponok's teams out in space, and God Ginrai's team in the G Nebula 89, but which all took place after Masterforce. So it's possible that the 2015 stuff occurred before Masterforce, or even after Masterforce depending on when that cartoon took place between 2011 and 2021 (we've really never gotten any official indication on when Masterforce takes place besides some point between 2011 and 2025, but now we at least know it's somewhere between 2011 and 2021, and now either before or after, but not during, 2015).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Cobotron » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:27 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
This figure is great! I ain't lion. :-P

Pretty amazing how some new paint and a different head can transform this toy into a whole new character.

A few more pics here.

The figure is solid and the paint is top notch. The perfect reuse of this mold.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Is his lion mode eyeless?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Cobotron » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Sabrblade wrote:Is his lion mode eyeless?

No sir. Look at those baby blues.
The eyes are even harder to make out on the Alpha Trion version though.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Ah. Couldn't see them from the other side of the head in the other pics. ;)^

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:15 am

Cobotron wrote:This figure is great! I ain't lion. :-P

Pretty amazing how some new paint and a different head can transform this toy into a whole new character.

The figure is solid and the paint is top notch. The perfect reuse of this mold.

Clothes do make a man! Or in this case, a new robot.

Just wait for the next upcoming stuff like a certain bipedal mecha lizard here abouts!
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED HYPERFORCE #1 Cvr C 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 1C"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics JUN230421 (CA)Blevins+Austin"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 2nd ptg Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUN230415"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr T LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220638 3T (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics JUN230422 (CA) Photo"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230243 5A (CA) Crain"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr F 1:50 Boom Studios Comics JUN230414 111F"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230663 2D (CA) Danino"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #109 Cvr C 1:10 Boom Studios Comics APR230360 109C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr K 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230267 12K (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #54 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUL200907 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #116 Cvr G Unlockable Boom Studios Comics 2024 116G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #3 (of 3) Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2020 3A"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr R 1:30 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230490 1R (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON