This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat May 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
I wonder if nail polish would help this issue at all. :-?
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat May 23, 2015 8:50 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:I wonder if nail polish would help this issue at all. :-?

Nail polish, floor polish, prayer, sanding, blood sacrifices those can all work, but in the year 2015 I don't feel you should have to "fix" a new toy.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat May 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
way to to go hasbro! with quality like that they should be worth the price of legends class!
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Speed: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Nail polish, floor polish, prayer, sanding, blood sacrifices those can all work, but in the year 2015 I don't feel you should have to "fix" a new toy.

While I fully agree, the idea of fixing toys is more of a recent one sadly. I never had to fix any of my toys when I was younger.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4509
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun May 24, 2015 12:24 am

william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

While I fully agree, the idea of fixing toys is more of a recent one sadly. I never had to fix any of my toys when I was younger.

You're absolutely 100% correct. If I had a toy and it broke 9 time out of 10 it was because I was stupid. Depending on the damage most vintage Transformers can be fixed if you know what you're doing. I'm not sure if I can say that about figures released more recently.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Rodimus Minor » Sun May 24, 2015 4:18 pm

Motto: "Buff This"
Weapon: Cyclone Cannon
I am verry disappointed in Warrior Sideswipe I was looking forward to him but after seeing 3 reviews he is a bit of a let down. What do you guys think
Rodimus Minor
Headmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Rodimus Minor on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

RID (2015) Wave 3 Jazz And Sideswipe Found At US Retail

Postby Autobot032 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Yes, you read that headline right, RID Warrior (Deluxe) Class Jazz and Sideswipe were found at retail!

Fellow fan and collector Patrick Vallarta posted his find in the Facebook group TRANSFORMERS ADDICTS!, and we've mirrored the images of his finds below:

If you have a sighting, feel free to use our sightings form to report your new findings and share them with your fellow collectors in our sightings forum! If your find is newsworthy, send us an email and if it's news we can use, your name could be up here next! (Please remember to include proof of your find, such as a receipt and the location/store in which the item(s) was/were found.)

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Diem » Sun May 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Rodimus Minor wrote:I am verry disappointed in Warrior Sideswipe I was looking forward to him but after seeing 3 reviews he is a bit of a let down. What do you guys think

I found him yesterday, and I agree with the general sentiment. Car mode is REALLY nice (and the pale kanji makes it look like the car is intentionally bi-coloured rather than paint and plastic being off from one another) but his robot mode doesn't want to quite hold together. It's not as bad as say, Blitzwing; you can move his arms around a bit without his upper body coming apart, but if you try to get any dynamic poses you will be pegging him back together. It just seems as if the designer underestimated how deep the connector pegs would need to be due to the soft oily plastic used.

In short he's a quite reasonable figure to get at retail value, especially if you're trying to get all onscreen characters but don't go mad hunting him down.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Autobot032 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Sideswipe can work with a little effort.

First, make sure the chest plate is securely fastened against his sternum.
Second, gently slide the shoulders into place and make sure the tiny pegs are actually sitting in the tiny holes. (This is the hardest part.)
Finally, push the hood piece up against the fenders/collar and it'll force the shoulders to lock in and he becomes poseable.

If you bump the hood loose, however, the whole thing comes apart. (Terrible design.) It also gives him tremendous backpack.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Cobotron » Sun May 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
AB32 your optimism is always appreciated. :D
I am sad to hear he is kind of a turd. Probably wont stop me from getting him. I'm a sucker like that.
I will say, I picked up Legion Swipe the other day. He's real fun. If your into that kinda thing. He has really nice leg and feet articulation.(again, for a Legion.)
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun May 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Autobot032 wrote:Sideswipe can work with a little effort.

Second, gently slide the shoulders into place and make sure the tiny pegs are actually sitting in the tiny holes. (This is the hardest part.)
Finally, push the hood piece up against the fenders/collar and it'll force the shoulders to lock in and he becomes poseable.

If you bump the hood loose, however, the whole thing comes apart. (Terrible design.) It also gives him tremendous backpack.

Yeah I discovered using the backpack works like you said. I find it interesting that thus far the toys of the non main cast have tended to be better. Drift? Phenomenal. Jazz? Perfect.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Autobot032 » Sun May 24, 2015 11:38 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Yeah I discovered using the backpack works like you said. I find it interesting that thus far the toys of the non main cast have tended to be better. Drift? Phenomenal. Jazz? Perfect.

I think Bumblebee has a nice balance, but he's got some issues, sure.

Grimlock seems to be nice and solid, just wish he had a weapon of some kind.

Shellformery she may be, but I genuinely like transforming Strongarm back and forth. She poses well, too.

Steeljaw makes for a nice villain with that beast mode and poseable tail, but yeah, he's kind of weak in that wave.

Optimus? Don't own. Can't comment.

Drift? Much like Bumblebee, well balanced, but has a nice range of motion. Just wish his legs weren't hollow.

Jazz? SOLID. Fantastic figure!

Sideswipe? Visually appealing, if you transform him a certain way, he works. In anything else, he's kind of a pain. His transformation is too complex for a kids line, his vehicle mode looks kinda ugly, honestly and he can't hold his sword to save his life.

It's like he's an afterthought and they said "Meh, do it."
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:34 am

Autobot032 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Shellformery she may be, but I genuinely like transforming Strongarm back and forth. She poses well, too.

Steeljaw makes for a nice villain with that beast mode and poseable tail, but yeah, he's kind of weak in that wave.

Drift? Much like Bumblebee, well balanced, but has a nice range of motion. Just wish his legs weren't hollow.

Sideswipe? Visually appealing, if you transform him a certain way, he works. In anything else, he's kind of a pain. His transformation is too complex for a kids line, his vehicle mode looks kinda ugly, honestly and he can't hold his sword to save his life.

Sideswipe can hold the sword quite well, the trick is to not push it all the way in, yeah I know that sounds weird.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Autobot032 » Mon May 25, 2015 1:02 am

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Sideswipe can hold the sword quite well, the trick is to not push it all the way in, yeah I know that sounds weird.

Huh...I see the notch on the handle now. The thumb rests right in it, yeah. Weird design choice. He's more for posing, than for playing. Jazz, on the other hand, does both.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

New Official Images - Transformers Robots in Disguise Deployers Fracture and Drift

Postby Va'al » Mon May 25, 2015 4:05 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The new class of Transformers: Robots in Disguise toys, Deployers, has been seen at NY Toy Fair - in video form too - but we now have official stock photography in addition to the one previously released of both Decepticon Fracture (with Airrazor) and Autobot Drift (with Jetstorm) thanks to the Peruvian Hasbro Transformers site! Check out the mirrored images below.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon May 25, 2015 4:23 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
These stock photo kids... Still creepy in a Pleasantville kind of way.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 96
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ausbot » Mon May 25, 2015 5:46 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
These mini-cons cannot come soon enough.
ausbot
Pretender
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Cobotron » Mon May 25, 2015 5:56 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
It would be really cool if Fracture's mini bot could ride Fracture in hover bike mode. :-?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby prjkt » Mon May 25, 2015 6:06 am

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
so this is the new version of the FOC Data Disc dudes? Technically same universe family and all.

One thing I do like is that the accessory sprue is the shape of the faction symbols. That was a cool idea.
prjkt
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby no-one » Mon May 25, 2015 6:25 am

I'm liking those little guys. When they are pegged on the sprue, it looks as if there are coursing with energy during transformation.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Noideaforaname » Mon May 25, 2015 7:01 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:These stock photo kids... Still creepy in a Pleasantville kind of way.

Can't help but notice that other fan sites drop those pics from their news threads. :lol:
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Va'al » Mon May 25, 2015 7:49 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Noideaforaname wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:These stock photo kids... Still creepy in a Pleasantville kind of way.

Can't help but notice that other fan sites drop those pics from their news threads. :lol:

They.. they looked at me. They demanded to be seen.

They will it so. I comply. We all comply.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:54 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Rodimus Minor wrote:I am verry disappointed in Warrior Sideswipe I was looking forward to him but after seeing 3 reviews he is a bit of a let down. What do you guys think

I was also looking forward to him. Hopefully Hasbro or takara will correct this in later releases. I wont buy him till he is on deep discount simply to not be disappointed in my purchase. The transformation looks great though!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4509
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Autobot032 » Mon May 25, 2015 9:25 am

:lol: Yes, yes they are.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Mon May 25, 2015 9:54 am

Still can't tell if these are Deluxe or Voyager class robot height toys? :???:

If Fracture is a Voyager class robot, Then i'll buy it. Like the design and colors. Hover bike is very original.

Don't like the Drift design or colors. regardless of size i'm not interested. Robot doesn't seem too articulated. Robot Sculpt and colors remind me of a Power Rangers Zord toy.

The minicons do look interesting in sculpt and gimmick but not very articulated.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RE IDW Comics 2021 Hasbro Pulse 1RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #11 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915J"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS PREVIEW 2nd ptg Optimus Prime var Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 (CA) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS PREVI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM344 4C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 230926D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207D"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 FEB228624 2C SidVenBlu"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS 3-D #1 Blackthorne Comics 1987 (CA) Tobolski + Versandi 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS 3-D # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM821 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON