This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Thadicon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:45 am

Motto: "Theatricality and Deception, Powerful agents to the unintiated"
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Plasma Pulse Cannon
Arctorro wrote:Thanks to 4chan!

This what I'm talking about. Looks good and I see how they have done the faux cab foot for Mixmaster and the actual truck cab is the calf of Devastator. The head could have been better though.

Im guessing Long Haul is going to be bigger than the others in robot mode too
Thadicon
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 2
Courage: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:47 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Wait. This was posted in the wrong thread. Devastator has his own thread on here.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Arctorro » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:48 am

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
Doubtful he will replace Hercules in my collection, but I need this :lol:

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
Arctorro
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Arctorro » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:49 am

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Autobot032 wrote:Wait. This was posted in the wrong thread. Devastator has his own thread on here.
Oops, my bad :oops:

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
Arctorro
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:51 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Oh yeah; sh*t just got real up in this b*tch.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Skill: 7

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:54 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Looks great overall, but needs a bigger head.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity

Postby RhA » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:55 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Sweet joyious glory, praise jeebus.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:10 am

Arctorro wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Wait. This was posted in the wrong thread. Devastator has his own thread on here.
Oops, my bad :oops:

Oh, no no. It's alright, man. No worries! :)
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby durroth » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:10 am

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Looks nice, with articulation in all the right places... but who the hell posed this thing? It looks like he just stumbled out of a bar. "Hey... hey guy... I reshpect you." I am wondering however, if the final product will have more uniform green to it, because some of the figures look like a different green than others.
durroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:14 am

durroth wrote:Looks nice, with articulation in all the right places... but who the hell posed this thing? It looks like he just stumbled out of a bar. "Hey... hey guy... I reshpect you." I am wondering however, if the final product will have more uniform green to it, because some of the figures look like a different green than others.

Handpainted proto, full articulation hasn't been revealed yet, reason it's posed like that, plus the color variations.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:32 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
I will get that cyclonus but only if they include his great sword. plus only if combines with tailgate and maybe a whirl repainted from Vortex.

Also that deluxe prowl would look quite nice atop of that devestator ;) my guess is he won't be a straight up repaint.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Combiner Wars Rumor Roundup

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:35 am

Big news to start the week out right! As I'm sure you've already seen, we finally have the first clear image of Devastator posted, which you can see here.

The following news is based on rumors, but the sources behimd all of it are known for their accuracy and honesty, so the info's quite solid. (That being said, please take all of this with the smallest grain of salt because Hasbro's plans are subject to change at any time.)

Fellow Seibertronian, Shajaki, found new information he compiled from fellow fansites TFW2005 and Cybertron.ca. The data he's provided has been truncated so we can get right to the point.

TFW2005 boards member Mr. Chaos reports that a friend of his has uncovered new Generations Combiner Wars figure names in the Walmart computer database.

Among those names, he's uncovered the following:

Voyager Cyclonus. Apparently, he will be the wave-mate of Protectobot Hot Spot, both feature similar coding (Hot Spot is B2397, and Cyclonus is B2398), and are one digit off in UPC (Hot Spot is 63050929832, and Cyclonus is 63050929833).

Optimus Maximus, a white redeco, will be in wave 4 (his code is B2727, with the UPC 63050932502).

Mr. Chaos confirms the names and UPCs of the Protectobot wave, which seems will all be available together in one wave, wave 3. (This will be the first time a full team combiner has been released in one wave, and will hopefully be a continuing trend for the future of the line.)

Blades - B2393, UPC 63050929828/
Streetwise - B2394, UPC 63050929829
First Aid - B2395, UPC 63050929830
Rook - B2396, UPC 63050929831

Wave 4 is supposed to consist of the Autobot "Masquerade homage" figures - those being Sunstreaker, Ironhide, Prowl, and Mirage.

No wave numbers provided, but Legends Blackjack, Huffer, Groove, Warpath, Viper, Rodimus, and Skywarp are also coming up in the system.
As we already know, Blackjack and Huffer are wave 2 and have begun seeing release in various Asian parts of the world.

It seems that the Transformers Battle Tactics game has been giving hints about Cyclonus all this time. In game images provided by down shift of Cybertron.ca we can see shared design details in common with Silverbolt's toy, that is supposedly the basis for the upcoming Cyclonus figure.

Not to be outdone, it seems Viper is Powerglide's recolor and strongly resembles the Rattler aircraft from GI Joe. We had originally reported on the possibility of these figures, here, courtesy of fellow Seibertronian staffer Va'al.

Some big news, big things to come, but that's not all! Fellow fan Venksta, of Renderform fame, has uncovered and shared some info with the fandom as well:

Rook, the new Protectobot recruit is a new mold figure and carries a mix of Universe (2008) Onslaught and Scout-Class Breacher from Hunt For The Decepticons, the one who was partnered with Voyager Class Sea Spray in that same line. Venksta goes on to say that it's a six-wheeled, SWAT-type vehicle, while lacking a gun turret.

It's expected that we'll see reveals of these figures and more at this year's Toy Fair in New York City, the second week of February. Seibertron staffers, including Seibertron himself, will be on site to bring us news on the fly as the event unfolds, so remember...

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news amd updates, plus the best galleries around!
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby RhA » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:12 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
This line has me feeling like a little kid again.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:19 am

Looking forward to getting a Voyager class Cyclonus toy. Even if it's a repurposed CW Silverbolt toy.

Speculating that white deco Optimus Maximus is meant to combine with the Masquerade Autobots team.

Hoping this Means the rumored Generations Leader class Ultra Magnus toy is a new mold. Would like it to be inspired off the earth mode IDW Ultra Magnus comics art design.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby peaces » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:38 am

sounds like rook will become brawl. devy looks kinda cheap. definitely not 3rd party quality. easier to pass for me. he was too big for me anyway.
peaces
Vehicon

Postby Rated X » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:52 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Even with a massive retool, I just dont see the silverbolt mold as Cyclonus. I liked the deluxe mold and could care less about bigger toys. If anything they should have made a voyager galvatron to be the torso.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Mykltron » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:56 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
With knees up there I'm not even considering Devastator.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Moosey » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:30 am

Motto: "Join the church of Alpha Bravo today!"
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Wolfman Jake wrote:
ThatOneMoose wrote:Anyone see the news (on TFW2005 I think) about the supposed confirmation Cyclonus (not yet sure if it's a silver bolt redeco or not, but it's likely) as well as confirming wave 4 being "Fakeasaur" with ironhide and prowl, both of which i'm SUPER excited about.

I was struggling to understand why Ironhide and Prowl would make up part of a gestalt called "Fakeasuar," which sounds like a faux-dinosaur. Then I realized it was an attempted portmanteau of "fake" and "Menasor," which should probably be spelled "Fakeasor" instead.

Sorry about that haha it was a little late when I was typing that :HEADHURTS:
I'm Back From The Grave.

Dragstrip and the Junkions, Cybertron's hit new Indy Rock Group
Moosey
Headmaster Jr
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8

Postby Moosey » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:32 am

I don't care what others are saying, that Devastator is a thing of beauty, I really couldn't care less about if he's G1 or not. My only concern right now is if he has any accessories or not, because that could be a deal breaker for me if it's just the figures.
I'm Back From The Grave.

Moosey
Headmaster Jr

Postby Legosrawsum » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:43 am

I'm really hoping for a g1 or IDW styled Galvatron :D
Legosrawsum
Mini-Con

Postby Moosey » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:51 am

Legosrawsum wrote:I'm really hoping for a g1 or IDW styled Galvatron :D

Wasn't that rumored earlier (or am I just crazy)? Anyways, yeah, a Galvatron would be a welcome addition to my shelf, hopefully he's a retool of leader megs or an entirely new voyager mold.
I'm Back From The Grave.

Moosey
Headmaster Jr

Postby Desslok2201 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:33 am

You know what would be really cool on the Masquerade homage figs? Keep stunticon colors in alt mode, autobot colors in robot mode.
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby jogunwarrior » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:10 am

I do really like the look of this guy, but based on the fact that its Leader Class and is Thundercracker, make it a low priority for me. This will be one that I'd pick up if ever on sale
jogunwarrior
Fuzor

Postby Dagon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:35 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Well, that's really an underwhelming toy.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:14 am

peaces wrote:sounds like rook will become brawl. devy looks kinda cheap. definitely not 3rd party quality. easier to pass for me. he was too big for me anyway.

Depending on how the Armored Swat Vechicle for Rook is designed. Was think it could be repurposed as a CW toy for Swindle or Brawl.

Rated X wrote:Even with a massive retool, I just dont see the silverbolt mold as Cyclonus. I liked the deluxe mold and could care less about bigger toys. If anything they should have made a voyager galvatron to be the torso.

Think it will pull of a nice G CW Cyclonus toy. Not everyone likes the small toys, this is for them.

That CW Silverbolt toy has a 7.5 inch robot mode. Being repurposed as Cyclonus means it'll scale nicely with UT Mania King.

Not everyone is building the ultimate final Transformers toy collection. Where they just buy one character toy to complete the set and that's it.

Some of us just collect our truly favorite characters and that's it. For those that do this. We can afford to have multiple updates of the same character in different sizes in the same fictional toy universe.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYFIRE Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Deluxe Basic complete 2001 230821A"
SKYFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STREET ACTION MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Energon complete 2004 Perceptor 230805A"
STREET ACTION MINI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 2002 211006A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Armada Chinese 13 disc DVD set (Includes all 52 episodes) cartoon"
Transformers Armad ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 2 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Landmine Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON SABER Transformers Energon Class complete + more 2004 230427B **AS-IS**"
ENERGON SABER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Camaro) Transformers Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018"
BUMBLEBEE (Camaro) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKILLZ PUNK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team 2018 Hasbro Game Cartridge"
SKILLZ PUNK Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EVAC Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete Hasbro 2005 230719A"
EVAC Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 210811A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON