This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BotCon 2015 Transformers Exclusives Toy Reveals

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: BotCon 2015 Transformers Exclusives Toy Reveals

Postby Starsaber468 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
And hes not part of the souvenirs ....Yes.... :michaelbay:
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
MartianSpyGirl1996 wrote:Why didn't they use the original mold it was meant to be? Is it not available?
Cuz this one's better? It can actually be played with as an action figure with articulation and isn't a gimmicky brick.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
MartianSpyGirl1996 wrote:Why didn't they use the original mold it was meant to be? Is it not available?

Probably not, It seems when they use pre millennium molds, they're recent reissues. The scorponok head was actually a retooled Encore Spike Witwicky (Cerebros's head). Now for dirgigun, I have no idea where he came from.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Flashwave » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
It's a cool deco, but it's not what I want for an Optimus Prime, and while I liked someone's suggestion that it's a retake on AOE Hound to go with "Totally Not Movie Megatron", that's not a character I NEED.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby MartianSpyGirl1996 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Motto: "It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
Weapon: Electronic Pulse Stingers
Sabrblade wrote:
Cuz this one's better? It can actually be played with as an action figure with articulation and isn't a gimmicky brick.
If they're going to do unreleased toys, I'd rather get the unreleased toy... I have no need for an update on a toy that doesn't exist in the first place, let alone looks nothing like his namesake

SW's SilverHammer wrote:

Probably not, It seems when they use pre millennium molds, they're recent reissues. The scorponok head was actually a retooled Encore Spike Witwicky (Cerebros's head). Now for dirgigun, I have no idea where he came from.

And Big Convoy, although he was rereleased in 2003
Last edited by MartianSpyGirl1996 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MartianSpyGirl1996
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Buy from MartianSpyGirl1996 on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby megatronus » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
UltraPrimal wrote:G1 accuracy or not, I'd actually prefer a Prime-style head. Without it, he's just kinda...GI Joe Roadbuster.

To be fair, the green one didn't look like prime at all. It isn't really even Prime-like if you think about it.

LOL, what a dirtbag!
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Lockdownhunter » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Weird.The idea just weirder than Transmutate.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:31 pm

MartianSpyGirl1996 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

If they're going to do unreleased toys, I'd rather get the unreleased toy... I have no need for an update on a toy that doesn't exist in the first place, let alone looks nothing like his namesake
Except we're not getting any unreleased toys in their original molds. Oilmaster's shell is a brand new mold only inspired by the original shell mold. And all the Waspinator redecos use the Generations mold. This one's just following in suit.

And it wasn't an unreleased mold. It got released in G2 as Dirtbag, in Beast Wars Second as Autostinger, and in the Korean Car Bot line as Scoutstinger.

SW's SilverHammer wrote:

Certain Beast Era molds are evidently still available. Pete's even gone on record that they tried yet again to get Transmetal Fractyl (the one 3H never released) into this year's set, but couldn't fit him in, so that TM Terrorsaur mold has got to be still around. But most of anything from G2 and back seems to now be off the table for the Club.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Certain Beast Era molds are evidently still available. Pete's even gone on record that they tried yet again to get Transmetal Fractyl (the one 3H never released) into this year's set, but couldn't fit him in, so that TM Terrorsaur mold has got to be still around. But most of anything from G2 and back seems to now be off the table for the Club.

I wonder if that was the original transmetal version, or the Armada version they were going to use. :-?

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:37 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Certain Beast Era molds are evidently still available. Pete's even gone on record that they tried yet again to get Transmetal Fractyl (the one 3H never released) into this year's set, but couldn't fit him in, so that TM Terrorsaur mold has got to be still around. But most of anything from G2 and back seems to now be off the table for the Club.

I wonder if that was the original transmetal version, or the Armada version they were going to use. :-?
Hopefully the original, but if the Armada one is also available, I wouldn't be opposed to the Club or anyone finally giving us a toy of Ravenus, complete with the Dinobots Terranotron Spark Crystal retooling to include the Doomstone.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

Hopefully the original, but if the Armada one is also available, I wouldn't be opposed to the Club or anyone finally giving us a toy of Ravenus, complete with the Dinobots Terranotron Spark Crystal retooling to include the Doomstone.

That'd be interesting, it seems that, usually, one of the molds outside of the troopbuilder, is used twice. Like a box set with TM fractyl with Ravenus as like a souvenir, or vice versa.

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

And yet, the what-almost-was level of obscurity is exactly what a few BotCon/TFCC toys should be, since only the most obsessive and die hard of fandom will get it. Seems totally appropriate for the same BotCon with OilMaster and so soon after Car-Zap, both of whom are even more obscure, IMO.

Though it is still obscure enough that a green camo Roadbuster makes me think "Convertors Defender Wheels" waaaay before "cancelled Autoroller deco".

http://www.toyarchive.com/Convertors/Defenders.html

It wouldn't be that much of a stretch. Zardak and the Maladroids got mentioned in Club fiction, and I don't think Bandai could complain about a toy representing a character from long-gone Select.

Still, I like this idea because of how much I love Dirtbag. In the dying days of G2, he carried the tradition of TF dump trucks having the coolest names to new heights, and it gave me hope.

The most interesting part of this might be his bio explaining what the "General" aspect means, other than his deco. An Optimus who was a general in the Great War long before he became a prime, so he kept the title even once he had the Matrix?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Speed: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby No One » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
MR Optimus Prime wrote:Would have been better if they used Combiner Wars Long Haul for General Optimus Prime.
They can't use a mold for a toy that hasn't even come out yet.

Or some other dump truck(ish) mold.

Last edited by No One on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No One
Vehicon
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby MartianSpyGirl1996 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Except we're not getting any unreleased toys in their original molds. Oilmaster's shell is a brand new mold only inspired by the original shell mold. And all the Waspinator redecos use the Generations mold. This one's just following in suit.

And it wasn't an unreleased mold. It got released in G2 as Dirtbag, in Beast Wars Second as Autostinger, and in the Korean Car Bot line as Scoutstinger.

SW's SilverHammer wrote:

Certain Beast Era molds are evidently still available. Pete's even gone on record that they tried yet again to get Transmetal Fractyl (the one 3H never released) into this year's set, but couldn't fit him in, so that TM Terrorsaur mold has got to be still around. But most of anything from G2 and back seems to now be off the table for the Club.

I would have much rather had TransMetal Horrorcon Waspinator as well, and the other unreleased toys in this set. Unreleased concepts in different molds is so unsatisfying.
I didn't say unreleased mold... I say unreleased toy, implying General OP.

So they could have done Fractyl but decided to do a bunch of random crap instead? Can't say I'm surprised.
Last edited by MartianSpyGirl1996 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MartianSpyGirl1996
Combiner

Postby Flashwave » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:09 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
You know who would have been a fitting mold for General Optimus, although also supposedly "Off the Table"? Energon Demolshor. Dump truck, with like a gazillion Missiles.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Courage: 9

Postby No One » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:11 pm

Flashwave wrote:You know who would have been a fitting mold for General Optimus, although also supposedly "Off the Table"? Energon Demolshor. Dump truck, with like a gazillion Missiles.

Yes any dump truck!
No One
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 pm

MR Optimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
MR Optimus Prime wrote:Would have been better if they used Combiner Wars Long Haul for General Optimus Prime.

They can't use onscreen movie molds either.

Show me a post-G2, non-movie, Deluxe or bigger, non-green dump truck mold from previous years that has a headculpt that looks enough like Dirtbag's head.

Flashwave wrote:You know who would have been a fitting mold for General Optimus, although also supposedly "Off the Table"? Energon Demolshor. Dump truck, with like a gazillion Missiles.
Redecoing a primarily green dump truck into a primarily green dump truck is not a very inspiring selling point.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby MartianSpyGirl1996 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:23 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Redecoing a primarily green dump truck into a primarily green dump truck is not a very inspiring selling point.

Didn't stopped them with Deathsarus, and Cyclonus from 3H... not drastically different decos, as purple and blue aren't terribly different
MartianSpyGirl1996
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:24 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Redecoing a primarily green dump truck into a primarily green dump truck is not a very inspiring selling point.

Didn't stopped them with Deathsarus, and Cyclonus from 3H... not drastically different decos, as purple and blue aren't terribly different
Purple to blue and blue to purple is still more drastic than green to green.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby No One » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
MR Optimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

They can't use onscreen movie molds either.

Show me a post-G2, non-movie, Deluxe or bigger, non-green dump truck mold from previous years that has a headculpt that looks enough like Dirtbag's head.

Why would I have to SHOW you that when we are posting our opinions that are much more fitting than the mold they chose? There is no physical law in the universe stopping them from using a dump truck, they choose not to.
Last edited by No One on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No One
Vehicon

Postby Dagon » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle

Neither is repainting a weak figure into a character who bears no resemblance to the toy being repainted that's supposed to reference a toy that never was. Oilmaster is a fairly inventive figure, and a much better use of the long-lost concept figure idea than this weak repaint. TFCC has gotten real lame with some of these exclusives in recent years, but this Roadbuster repaint is all kinds of lame.
Just my opinion, as this seems like it's one of those threads where disagreement earns you a bevy of TFwiki info that's somehow supposed to change your opinion. I'm not a hater of the TFCC, but I also don't feel the need to vehemently defend everything they do as being great when something like this figure is a clear sign of reaching for a reference that doesn't really work. Energon Demolisher would have been a much better choice if this was what they were going for.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Courage: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby No One » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:58 pm

True, I only picked the movie Long Haul because of the arm rockets like the original Dirt Bag and wheel placement in robot mode.
No One
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:10 pm

MR Optimus Prime wrote:Why would I have to SHOW you that when we are posting our opinions that are much more fitting than the mold they choose? There is no physical law in the universe stopping them from using a dump truck, they choose not to.
Ya already showed one option (an unusable one, though), so there's the precedent for my asking to show another.

If you don't want to SHOW one (not that posting a pic is even that difficult), then just TELL of one in text form. What dump truck mold could they have used that came out in previous years, after G2, is a Deluxe or bigger, is not a Paramount-owned movie mold, isn't green, and has a headsculpt that could pass for G2 Dirtbag's head?

Dagon wrote:

Neither is repainting a weak figure into a character who bears no resemblance to the toy being repainted that's supposed to reference a toy that never was. Oilmaster is a fairly inventive figure, and a much better use of the long-lost concept figure idea than this weak repaint. TFCC has gotten real lame with some of these exclusives in recent years, but this Roadbuster repaint is all kinds of lame.
Just my opinion, as this seems like it's one of those threads where disagreement earns you a bevy of TFwiki info that's somehow supposed to change your opinion. I'm not a hater of the TFCC, but I also don't feel the need to vehemently defend everything they do as being great when something like this figure is a clear sign of reaching for a reference that doesn't really work. Energon Demolisher would have been a much better choice if this was what they were going for.
Please look back at all my posts on this matter and tell me if I ever said that this was a good mold choice for this figure? Because I don't recall having done so, instead having only explained why they didn't go with other options suggested on here.

While Energon Demolishor possibly could have worked better, is there really an incentive appeal in owning a premium version of that figure in colors that are more or less within the same spectrum as the original toy's deco? With Energon Demolishor already being predominately green as he is, what's to stop someone from ignoring an official General Optimus Prime toy from that mold and instead just taking and repurposing the original toy as a permanent stand-in? Though not army camo, its colors are "close enough" that it could serve as a General Optimus Prime repurpose as it is. The deco seen on this Roadbuster mold, however, is dramatically different from the original mold's "primarily orange and brown with some green" deco, enough that it's more likely to appeal to those who wouldn't mind owning a version of the Roadbuster mold in a deco so different from the original.

There's also the matter of mold availability to consider. Aside from Scorponok last year, the Club hasn't used any Unicron Trilogy molds since 2011 (SG Galvatron from Cybertron Evac), so it's very possible that they no longer have easy access to those molds, demoting them to now being very special cases like last year's Scorponok. But since Scorponok proved to be well worth the effort they likely went to to get that mold last year, I frankly just can't see General Optimus Prime from Demolishor (or from any mold, really) having the same kind of universal fan appeal as to warrant the Club pursuing the Energon Demolishor mold. So instead of spending more money than they'd likely make, they seem to have gone with what was readily available for them to use and chose from that selection, as it's most likely that the majority of their budget for this year went into making Oilmaster's shell.

But as far as MY own personal views on whether or not the Energon Demolishor would have been a better choice, all I'll say is that, while I can sympathize with preferring a dump truck mold, I do think that the Roadbuster mold's headsculpt bears a bit of a closer resemblance to Dirtbag's head than Demolishor's head does. And that's all I'll say on that matter since I in all honesty don't care that much about General Optimus Prime to be bothered that much by his being a dump truck or an armored off road vehicle or anything that isn't too outlandish or too far from the source material. It isn't that I favor this mold over Demolishor, I just don't care enough about the original unreleased figure to get that upset about this updated version.

MR Optimus Prime wrote:True, I only picked the movie Long Haul because of the arm rockets like the original Dirt Bag and wheel placement in robot mode.
That's understandable. But it's simply just not a mold that the Club is permitted to use.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Mkall » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:26 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
All of this apparent hate (which in actuality only seems to be 5 vocal posters here) should mean that this will be cheap to get in the aftermarket for those of us not going, right?

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:40 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I like the camo look but Generations Roadbuster is just such a half-hearted figure to begin with. Horribly basic for a Voyager mold (especially when compared to Springer) with plenty of room for improvement (why they just left the wheels hanging off the forearms I just don't know).
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #20 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers ENERG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 16RI (CA) Hutchison"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 231010L"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr G blank sketch Image Comics 2023 1G GI JOE 1023IM265 (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr G blan ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of WINDBLADE #1 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221747 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #43 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Macchio (CA) Trimpe 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915F"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221569 3RI (CA) Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210591 3RI (CA) Sara"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #56 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Reed 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON