This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro Showcases Global Franchise Brands, Stories, and Experiences at Licensing Expo 2015

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Hasbro Showcases Global Franchise Brands, Stories, and Experiences at Licensing Expo 2015

Postby Va'al » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:44 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via the official business channels for Hasbro, we have a press release regarding some new licensing partnerships between the owners of the Transformers brand and a number of fashion, beauty, and other companies around the world. Specifically, we can expect to see clothing and collectables featuring our very own transforming robots - find out more below!

Company Announces New Collaborations with Licensees Around the World in Fashion, Beauty and More

LAS VEGAS, Jun 08, 2015 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Hasbro, Inc. HAS, +0.24% is set to arrive at Licensing Expo 2015 to spotlight its powerful portfolio of global franchises, including the TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF, MONOPOLY, and JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS brands. Recently named a top 10 Global Licensor by License! Global magazine, Hasbro continues to leverage its brand stories across all entertainment and marketing platforms and expand its rich portfolio of brands across multiple consumer products categories.

“Hasbro has evolved into a rich portfolio of diverse and highly progressive segments connected by one common goal: the activation of our franchises across every possible medium,” said Simon Waters, General Manager, SVP of Entertainment and Licensing, Hasbro. “2014 was the best year in Hasbro’s licensing history and we’re poised to continue that momentum in 2015, leading with an incredible story-driven entertainment strategy and immersive content in multiple forms and formats to strengthen consumer engagement with our franchise brands.”

At the expo, Hasbro will also unveil new global relationships across a variety of consumer categories, including:

FYODOR GOLAN

The MY LITTLE PONY brand continues to be a fashionable favorite as UK designers FYODOR GOLAN introduce “RAINBOW WHEEL,” a colorful collection of luxury womenswear ranging from quilted puffer jackets to beaded evening gowns. The line will be available in leading department stores around the world, including Selfridges in the UK, Lane Crawford in Hong Kong, Harvey Nichols in Kuwait, and Luisa Via Roma in Italy, which will launch the collection in store with a MY LITTLE PONY brand takeover of its flagship location this summer.

PHILIPP PLEIN

Acclaimed German designer Philipp Plein debuts eye-catching, high fashion TRANSFORMERS branded shirts for men at Philipp Plein luxury stores worldwide, bringing the iconic AUTOBOTS characters into a fresh new fashion dimension.

CNPC (China National Petroleum Corporation)

In China, TRANSFORMERS fans can fuel up with branded gas cards distributed through CNPC (China National Petroleum Corporation), which operates more than 20,000 gas service stations throughout the country.

Key properties on display at the show include Hasbro’s iconic TRANSFORMERS and MY LITTLE PONY brands. The TRANSFORMERS brand continues to carve out its place in pop culture history with a total brand approach that delivers products and experiences for fans of all ages. Licensees across the globe have extended the blockbuster brand with age-appropriate products and retail programs spanning a variety of categories including digital, fashion, toys and games, digital gaming, and publishing. Fans around the world have connected with an expansive range of TRANSFORMERS branded content and lifestyle experiences, from the “Transformers: Robots in Disguise” and “Transformers: Rescue Bots” animated series to consumer apparel and one of the most popular theme park attractions in the world, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride - 3D, a must-see attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Singapore.

The MY LITTLE PONY brand has solidified its place as a worldwide perennial favorite, with a global presence in 71 countries and across all major consumer products and promotional categories. The rich storyline and cast of characters from the “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” animated series, currently in its fifth season and airing on television in over 180 territories, has expanded the brand into an array of licensing categories, including more than 30 publishing partners, digital storybook apps, a popular comic series, wheeled goods, beauty products and even couture with apparel events and window displays at stores such as Selfridges Department Store (UK) and H&M. In 2015, H&A, the leading children’s licensed washing & bathing supplier in the UK, is launching a range of bath bubbles, bath accessories and gift sets for kids 3-6 based on the MY LITTLE PONY brand.

Visit newsroom.hasbro.com to view Hasbro’s 2015 Licensing Expo Media Kit.

About Hasbro

Hasbro HAS, +0.24% is a global company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences, by leveraging its beloved brands, including LITTLEST PET SHOP, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MONOPOLY, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF, PLAY-DOH, TRANSFORMERS, and premier partner brands. From toys and games, television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive lifestyle licensing program, Hasbro fulfills the fundamental need for play and connection for children and families around the world. The Company’s Hasbro Studios creates entertainment brand-driven storytelling across mediums, including television, film and more. Through the company's commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. Learn more at www.hasbro.com and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews).

HAS-LIC

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Hasbro Showcases Global Franchise Brands, Stories, and Experiences at Licensing Expo 2015

Postby Starsaber468 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:57 am

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hasbro quickly realized that fans mainly care about combiner wars not RID so they decided to do mainly repaints for the RID line XD
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Hasbro Showcases Global Franchise Brands, Stories, and Experiences at Licensing Expo 2015

Postby Kyleor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:24 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
I'd love to see those gas cards in the US.

Only $794 to pre-order a not very attractive Philipp Plein Transformers shirt :/

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx? ... e=clothing
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby no-one » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:42 am

Those are some really cool card designs. All holographic and rainbowy; I wouldn't mind if my bank made that an option for my debit card one bit at all.

To be honest, I'd be happy with just a sticker. A sticker and maybe a piece of candy. Yes sir, that would make my day.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby hinomars19 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:54 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
Starsaber468 wrote:Hasbro quickly realized that fans mainly care about combiner wars not RID so they decided to do mainly repaints for the RID line XD

Is that relevant to the news article? :D (I haven't read much of it) But yeah, RiD really seems to have flopped, doesn't it? So much potential for toys and a vast array of characters just...squandered. Not in CW's favour though...they won't hit shelves either. I have no idea what's happening anymore...

Kyleor wrote:I'd love to see those gas cards in the US.

Only $794 to pre-order a not very attractive Philipp Plein Transformers shirt :/

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx? ... e=clothing

Yeah, I'm not too excited over that T-shirt either. The 'design,' as in the nice grey tones on a black T is cool, but the pic itself is...well, less than exciting...

The gas card, however; :KREMZEEK:
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C GI JOE 1223IM273 (CA) Boss + Wordie"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM894 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM857 (CA) Pansica"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221681 300C (CA) Diaz"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 4D 0224IM258 (CA) Clarke"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUL221613 298B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM321 8B (CA) Galan (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #7 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 7RI (CA) Feister (W) Dixon"
GI JOE ORIGINS #7 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #299 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 299RI (CA) Royle 231010M"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 MAR200813 9B (CA) Williams (A) Kelly (W) Allor"
GI JOE #9 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222C"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr F RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2022 300F (CA) Joseph"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM821 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON