This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:43 pm

I always thought the Marvel comics version worked best. It was two people mentally linked which allowed them to be better warriors. The smaller figure drove the vehicle and connected as a head in robot mode but the essence of both entities resided in the Nebellon as long as he wore the armor.

I'm still having trouble with this because it suggest that, say, Blurr's head really has no connection to Blurr.
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Godmaster
Posts: 1779
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby crazysteve » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:42 pm

I was looking at the signature at the bottom of the Fortress Maximus page (near Rewind's arm at the bottom right) and it looks to me like at least that illustration was done by Emiliano Santalucia based on comparison with another of his autographs I've seen online.
Attachments
Emiliano.jpg
crazysteve
Micromaster
Posts: 84
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:09 am

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby X3ROhour » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
557a569a74270a01e2dd5cdcc34efbb7.jpg
557a569a74270a01e2dd5cdcc34efbb7.jpg (11.28 KiB) Viewed 6837 times
Image
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
User avatar
X3ROhour
City Commander
Posts: 3180
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:11 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
crazysteve wrote:I was looking at the signature at the bottom of the Fortress Maximus page (near Rewind's arm at the bottom right) and it looks to me like at least that illustration was done by Emiliano Santalucia based on comparison with another of his autographs I've seen online.


All of the illustrations are by Santalucia. I found out after I posted the news, will go back and edit. :)
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:19 am

Cheers for the JPGs, Seibertron; you did what TFW2005 didn't! i asked someone to post pics as I was having a bit of a kefuffle opening the PDF on my phone. Btw, has anyone separated all of the various artwork from the PDF file? They're are loads of separate images that are layered over each other if you check...

Edit: I found the images, but can't upload them here, as this site has a 256kb limit? Is this 1997 now? Come on, Seibertron, join the 21st century! If my 5 year old smartphone can handle it, then so should your site be able to!
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
Posts: 1882
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return - The Power of the Titan Masters Booklet Available Online

Postby ThunderThruster » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:47 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Dr Va'al wrote: Image


Artitisc interpretation or is that a sneak peek at Rumble's pile driver arms?
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
User avatar
ThunderThruster
Gestalt
Posts: 2922
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 am
Location: Nottingham

Re: Transformers Titans Return - The Power of the Titan Masters Booklet Available Online

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:25 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ThunderThruster wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image


Artitisc interpretation or is that a sneak peek at Rumble's pile driver arms?

Rumble doesn't have any new tooling other than the head, so...
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7879
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:29 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
primalxconvoy wrote:Cheers for the JPGs, Seibertron; you did what TFW2005 didn't! i asked someone to post pics as I was having a bit of a kefuffle opening the PDF on my phone. Btw, has anyone separated all of the various artwork from the PDF file? They're are loads of separate images that are layered over each other if you check...

Edit: I found the images, but can't upload them here, as this site has a 256kb limit? Is this 1997 now? Come on, Seibertron, join the 21st century! If my 5 year old smartphone can handle it, then so should your site be able to!


A prime example of feedback whiplash. I was about to smile, now my cheeks have cramped.

We always recommend using an external image hosting/sharing platform, and have done so for at least 7 years - good examples are Photobucket, Imgur, Flickr. Hope this helps!


As for my previous post on here: Emiliano Santalucia has produced the battle scenes, whereas Marcelo Matere and Ken Christiansen have worked on the other images. The Usual Suspects strike again. :D
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:38 am

Dr Va'al wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Cheers for the JPGs, Seibertron; you did what TFW2005 didn't! i asked someone to post pics as I was having a bit of a kefuffle opening the PDF on my phone. Btw, has anyone separated all of the various artwork from the PDF file? They're are loads of separate images that are layered over each other if you check...

Edit: I found the images, but can't upload them here, as this site has a 256kb limit? Is this 1997 now? Come on, Seibertron, join the 21st century! If my 5 year old smartphone can handle it, then so should your site be able to!


A prime example of feedback whiplash. I was about to smile, now my cheeks have cramped.

We always recommend using an external image hosting/sharing platform, and have done so for at least 7 years - good examples are Photobucket, Imgur, Flickr. Hope this helps!


As for my previous post on here: Emiliano Santalucia has produced the battle scenes, whereas Marcelo Matere and Ken Christiansen have worked on the other images. The Usual Suspects strike again. :D


Thanks, but I still think the site needs updating, and this is a prime example. Even mobile services line Disqus allow for posting images of normal size, and the rival TF sites usually do, too (although the equivalent thread at TFW2005 won't allow any pics to be uploaded, for some odd reason, which doesn't usually happen). If "rival" TF sites are doing it, and mobile services and hardware can do it, then it seems odd that a website in this day and age can't or won't. Seibertron needs to adapt to survive!

I'm not bothering to upload pics to another site, copy and paste the URLs here, all from my phone. Too much hassle. Others probably feel the same way. Yet I often post pics at Disqus and other TF sites, because it's easier than here.

Help us fans to help your site, please. Increase the upload size to normal levels please, and maybe you'll get more interest/stay relevant? Seibertron is a great site so it would be awful for it to fade away...

Cheers.
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
Posts: 1882
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return - The Power of the Titan Masters Booklet Available Online

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:57 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
ThunderThruster wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image


Artitisc interpretation or is that a sneak peek at Rumble's pile driver arms?


It's actually just not transforming the arms to the final step. Makes for a nice pile driver looking thing, even though it doesn't do anything. Rewind can do that too, it's as I said, part of his transformation.

I looked at that too, and thought what you did, so that's how they intend the pile drivers to show up. It's probably also in Botcon or SDCC images somewhere too (of the toy on display).
User avatar
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9633
News Credits: 1082
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:20 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
primalxconvoy wrote:Thanks, but I still think the site needs updating, and this is a prime example. Even mobile services line Disqus allow for posting images of normal size, and the rival TF sites usually do, too (although the equivalent thread at TFW2005 won't allow any pics to be uploaded, for some odd reason, which doesn't usually happen). If "rival" TF sites are doing it, and mobile services and hardware can do it, then it seems odd that a website in this day and age can't or won't. Seibertron needs to adapt to survive!

I'm not bothering to upload pics to another site, copy and paste the URLs here, all from my phone. Too much hassle. Others probably feel the same way. Yet I often post pics at Disqus and other TF sites, because it's easier than here.

Help us fans to help your site, please. Increase the upload size to normal levels please, and maybe you'll get more interest/stay relevant? Seibertron is a great site so it would be awful for it to fade away...

Cheers.


This thread might be useful to you: got-an-idea-to-improve-seibertron-com-let-us-know--t75296.php
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:35 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Toyhax just put up new Repro Labels for Titans Return. There are some pretty nice looking upgrades.
I'm sure they will hit up the news team, but here's a sneak peek. ;)^
http://toyhax.com/358-for-titans-ret
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10216
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:44 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Cobotron wrote:Toyhax just put up new Repro Labels for Titans Return. There are some pretty nice looking upgrades.
I'm sure they will hit up the news team, but here's a sneak peek. ;)^
http://toyhax.com/358-for-titans-ret

These fixed every problem I had with Blurr; no way I'm wanting the Takara one now :D
Shame they didn't do something about Skullsmasher's visor...

Image

Doing the god's work
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7879
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby crazysteve » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:19 am

Dr Va'al wrote:As for my previous post on here: Emiliano Santalucia has produced the battle scenes, whereas Marcelo Matere and Ken Christiansen have worked on the other images. The Usual Suspects strike again. :D



Awesome, thanks for figuring that out. I almost want to track down a physical copy now just for future autograph purposes. Although with no Botcon I wonder how it will ever be possible again to find those artists all in one place.
crazysteve
Micromaster
Posts: 84
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:09 am

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:27 am

Dr Va'al wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Thanks, but I still think the site needs updating, and this is a prime example. Even mobile services line Disqus allow for posting images of normal size, and the rival TF sites usually do, too (although the equivalent thread at TFW2005 won't allow any pics to be uploaded, for some odd reason, which doesn't usually happen). If "rival" TF sites are doing it, and mobile services and hardware can do it, then it seems odd that a website in this day and age can't or won't. Seibertron needs to adapt to survive!

I'm not bothering to upload pics to another site, copy and paste the URLs here, all from my phone. Too much hassle. Others probably feel the same way. Yet I often post pics at Disqus and other TF sites, because it's easier than here.

Help us fans to help your site, please. Increase the upload size to normal levels please, and maybe you'll get more interest/stay relevant? Seibertron is a great site so it would be awful for it to fade away...

Cheers.


This thread might be useful to you: got-an-idea-to-improve-seibertron-com-let-us-know--t75296.php


Cheers. I've posted it there.
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
Posts: 1882
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:32 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Kurona wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Toyhax just put up new Repro Labels for Titans Return. There are some pretty nice looking upgrades.
I'm sure they will hit up the news team, but here's a sneak peek. ;)^
http://toyhax.com/358-for-titans-ret

These fixed every problem I had with Blurr; no way I'm wanting the Takara one now :D
Shame they didn't do something about Skullsmasher's visor...

Image

Doing the god's work

why would they make the eyes red but not make it a visor. :-?
That scourge head looks awesome
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Transformers Titans Return SixShot Spotted at CybertronCon 2016

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:13 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
After the unintentional reveal in our galleries from San Diego Comic Con 2016 - on the back of the Titans Return Voyager Megatron packaging - we have confirmation from CybertronCon, currently taking place in Shanghai, that Sixshot is indeed a reality. Check out the image below, mirrored from Weibo user SpikeArt, showing him just lying down after a hard day's work!

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Noideaforaname » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:20 am

Three of Sixshot's alt modes revealed! Sleeping on his back! Sleeping on his belly! And sleeping on his side!
Image
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
User avatar
Noideaforaname
City Commander
Posts: 3282
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:21 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Noideaforaname wrote:Three of Sixshot's alt modes revealed! Sleeping on his back! Sleeping on his belly! And sleeping on his side!
Truly a master ninja, indeed!
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 38585
News Credits: 434
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby MemphisR56 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:30 am

Motto: "An inconvenience is just an adventure wrongly viewed!"
Weapon: Crossbow
There's another unfamiliar looking figure in that photo, who's this?

ZOOM AND ENHANCE:

1469718735-cy1.jpg
embiggen
1469718735-cy1.jpg (27.11 KiB) Viewed 6497 times


Always wanted to say that.
PSN: MemphisR56
Twitter: @Ratchphis

Image
User avatar
MemphisR56
Pretender
Posts: 778
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:36 am
Location: Liverpool, UK
Watch MemphisR56 on YouTube
Buy from MemphisR56 on eBay
Strength: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:32 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
MemphisR56 wrote:There's another unfamiliar looking figure in that photo, who's this?

ZOOM AND ENHANCE:

1469718735-cy1.jpg


Always wanted to say that.

That's the back of the Autobot Heroes Platinum box, showing Kup in that set.
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7879
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:33 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I've never understood the appeal of Sixshot. None of his modes looked much good.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3552
News Credits: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby MemphisR56 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:34 am

Motto: "An inconvenience is just an adventure wrongly viewed!"
Weapon: Crossbow
Kurona wrote:
MemphisR56 wrote:There's another unfamiliar looking figure in that photo, who's this?

ZOOM AND ENHANCE:

1469718735-cy1.jpg


Always wanted to say that.

That's the back of the Autobot Heroes Platinum box, showing Kup in that set.


So it is! :lol:
I did think it looked like Kup, but there have been rumours flying around of a new Kup mold in the Titans Return line.
PSN: MemphisR56
Twitter: @Ratchphis

Image
User avatar
MemphisR56
Pretender
Posts: 778
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:36 am
Location: Liverpool, UK
Watch MemphisR56 on YouTube
Buy from MemphisR56 on eBay
Strength: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:42 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Dear Lord, would it kill someone to take just a bit more pics!!!!!!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 32506
News Credits: 4443
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:44 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I've never understood the appeal of Sixshot. None of his modes looked much good.
The Headmasters cartoon turned him into a high-ranking Decepticon ninja who had a rivalry with (and eventually murdered) Ultra Magnus, as well as a longrunning feud with Chromedome (who had a personally vendetta towards Sixshot, who murdered one of Chromedome's friends long ago), and who eventually turned on the Decepticons after his forging a loose friendship with Daniel near the end of the series (he and Daniel were once marooned alone together on an alien planet and Sixshot's personal ethics compelled him to protect Daniel).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 38585
News Credits: 434
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #11 var Spider-Verse Marvel Comics MAR230885 (CA) Johnson"
DAREDEVIL #11 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #5 Marvel Comics 2020 DEC190911 (W) Brisson (A) Frigeri (CA) Kuder"
GHOST RIDER #5 Mar ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #6 var Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220959 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Momoko"
DAREDEVIL #6 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2022 ptg OCT220944 (W)Lee (CA)Buscema"
SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Punisher War Journal BASE #1 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220998 (CA) Rodriguez"
Punisher War Journ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var homage Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230646 (CA) Granov"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #12 Marvel Comics 2022 APR220964 (CA) Segovia (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #12 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220943 (CA) Casagrande"
DAREDEVIL #8 var S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #28 Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230813 (CA) Segovia (W)MacKay (A)Sabbatini"
MOON KNIGHT #28 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #2 var Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230705 (CA) Yoon (W) Phillips"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #1 Vol 10 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210900 (CA) Su (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #1 Vol ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER SOVIET #1 var Marvel Comics 2019 SEP190853 (CA) Casanovas (W) Ennis"
PUNISHER SOVIET #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #13 var Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230866 (CA) Reis (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #13 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 headshot Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210822 (CA) Nauck"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #344 - Journey to the Pegs
Twincast / Podcast #344:
"Journey to the Pegs"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 24th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON