This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby ricemazter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
WreckerJack wrote:I actually like Jack Larwence's art. I think he does a good job of drawing bots who have visors, they look like they are sporting some sweet shades. I guess he does sometimes make characters have too large of heads and hands at times but that's a minor pet-peeve.

I personally dislike it when Nick Roche forgets Drift's nose but I won't be nasty about it. Also - why give Drift no nose and Rodimus a different nose in each picture? I can either get hung up on flaws/things I dislike (Considering different artists have different ideas about what a character looks like) or I can enjoy the comics for what they are.

Then again things could be MUCH worse. Back when I used to read Sonic comics there was an artist I could not stand - not going to name names but here is how he drew Sonic and Tails :

I shudder to think about that artist drawing Transformers :SICK:

Either way, I really like that cover of Magnus being all badass. I know my GF is going to want the photo reel one because it's got her favorite characters. So I'll not grump to her about robot noses so long as she is happy.

I think Hot Rod's nose is different in each photo because his face being at a slightly different angle each time.
ricemazter
Fuzor
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Windsweeper » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:00 am

I still love this series. I think the art is fine. I didn't realise James Roberts disliked Megatron.

I love the petition scene and Swerve having told Tailgate he invented that expression.

I still don't like Tailgate and despite not liking his relationship with Cyclonus all along I feel bad for Cykie here.

Here's hoping Getaway kills Tailgate. Actually anybody killing the little pest is fine.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby ScottyP » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:31 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Windsweeper wrote:I still love this series. I think the art is fine. I didn't realise James Roberts disliked Megatron.
I'm not sure "dislike" is the right word (unless I missed a quote where he outright said that), it's more of the fact that Megatron is such a huge presence in the overall Transformers mythos and in the history of IDW's universe that he inherently takes focus when present. Since Megatron came into the book, most of the stories have been about Megatron. Even the anticipated direction of 7-11 is going to be very much due to Megatron. Having him out of the picture for awhile allows the author to get back to story threads for characters like Drift, Chromdome, Whirl, Nautica, and hopefully even some of the great recurring minor roles like those occupied by the Scavengers, Blaster, and Bluestreak.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby partholon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:19 pm

ScottyP wrote:
Windsweeper wrote:I still love this series. I think the art is fine. I didn't realise James Roberts disliked Megatron.
I'm not sure "dislike" is the right word (unless I missed a quote where he outright said that), it's more of the fact that Megatron is such a huge presence in the overall Transformers mythos and in the history of IDW's universe that he inherently takes focus when present. Since Megatron came into the book, most of the stories have been about Megatron. Even the anticipated direction of 7-11 is going to be very much due to Megatron. Having him out of the picture for awhile allows the author to get back to story threads for characters like Drift, Chromdome, Whirl, Nautica, and hopefully even some of the great recurring minor roles like those occupied by the Scavengers, Blaster, and Bluestreak.

if it IS true then its quite simply amazing roberts has managed to do such a good job elevation megs to near magneto levels of depth.

personally i think your interpretation is right.

megs, like prime, towers over other characters so they overshadow everyone else. pretty much the same way the big three in the avengers/JLA do to their supporting cast.

when you consider MTMTE was made up of pretty much nobodies getting character for the first time you can see how that'd hurt the book. i personally think its why he's shy'd away from grimlock for so long too.

im waiting for the trade so im not caught up on everything but i can understand why roberts wants to step away from the character and TBH after all the work he's done retconning the guy to fecking legend status i think he deserves it.

(mind you if im reading things right and he IS stuck in the functionalist universe well THATS a book i want to read ! i just dont know who id trust to write it as roberts is the only one who's take on a revolution i'd be interested in seeing and i dont think the lad can hack TWO books. :) )

i mean jesus to see the con try and do it all again but right ? its a very very tempting concept.

particularly with the whole "what happened to our usual cast angle now their lives went differently"
partholon
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2

Postby Va'al » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
partholon wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

if it IS true then its quite simply amazing roberts has managed to do such a good job elevation megs to near magneto levels of depth.

personally i think your interpretation is right.

If anything, there's a little too much attachment to a genocidal despot on his flowery path to redemption, at times. I'm reverting to my initial sentiments here, from way back when (will have to go dig).

Especially thinking about #6 again.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby MrBlack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:46 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Just read #7. It's a great issue and a wonderful epilogue to the first arc (and setup for the next), but it is really going to upset a certain subsection of the fanbase.

Roberts knows how to twist the knife. :twisted:
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby ScottyP » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:04 am

MrBlack wrote:Just read #7. It's a great issue and a wonderful epilogue to the first arc (and setup for the next), but it is really going to upset a certain subsection of the fanbase.

Roberts knows how to twist the knife. :twisted:
Yeah as soon as I saw that hole I could only think "well, I know how this is going down" and it ended up more brutal than I could've imagined.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

IDW Transformers: Lost Light Volume 2 TPB Pre-Order on Amazon.com

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:34 pm

In IDW Publishing Transformers: Lost Light news today, as issue #7 hits the stands, we have a pre-order listing on Amazon.com for the second collected trade paperback - which contains issues #7-#12 - due out in March 2018. There are no real spoilers for stories to come, but an ominous hint at what Getaway and his crew might find on the ship as of issue #10...

Rodimus and his Autobot crew continue their adventure as they chase the starship Lost Light--and its mutinous new captain! A witty, smart, emotional take on fan-favorite Transformers characters in a sci-fi world unlike any other!

Follow fan-favorite Transformers characters on action packed, emotional sci-fi adventures unlike anything else out there! From an alien planet where mourning and grief are currency, to the deck of the starship Lost Light and its dark secrets under new command--Transformers: Lost Light explores a sci-fi universe full of danger, drama, and surprise! Collects issues #7-12.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
...that cover made me tear up a little. First time that has happened with this book since Skids died
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Va'al » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:34 pm

A review is coming, by the way. We've had ..life getting in the way of things this other side of the screen for a lot of staff this week. :)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

IDW Lost Light #7 Review

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:19 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Lay Me 6 million Years Down
A Seibertron.com Spoilerish (from the getgo) Review of IDW's Lost Light #7

Synopsis

AFTERMATH! The war with the Functionalists is over—and Rodimus is left wondering whether he won or lost. It’s the beginning of a new chapter for the displaced crew of the Lost Light, as decisions are made that will change their lives forever.

Everyone ready for the review?

Story

I must admit right off the bat: this story really felt like a filler issue, with not much going on, some pages dedicated to things that weren't really focusing the story, and an overall sort of flat quality to it. After the initial 6 issue arc, which itself felt an issue or 2 longer than it should have, this was a breather, but not one that was needed.

Now may I tell you that this is not an indication that I think the story is bad. The story was alright, but it wasn't good nor bad. There wasn't anything particularly bad, but the good didn't shoot to the moon either. It was sort of flat and no real dips or rises to it.

OK, so maybe there was a scene that did almost make it the moon (literally)

That said, the good for the story included some decent character moments for Rodimus, Tailgate, Cyclonus, and Whirl. Fangry also gets his moment to shine, which I can appreciate since he is finally in IDW and he had the setup for a payoff. Also, Roller and Lug are very cute, I will appreciate that. And the moments surrounding Megatron, even if he wasn't in the issue, are good and they are telling of his effects on the crew and all the Lost Light characters in general. I appreciated that, even though there were great moments with them, everyone is acknowledging how is absence changes the group's dynamics, and in essence this goes a way to proving that #GetawaywasRight.

The very next panel was "Getaway was Right"

On the topic of Lug, that part really felt brushed over and really sped up. Quite literally, last issue brought us the revelation that Rung and Anode between then can resurrect everyone so long as they have some spark residue left (basically sortof), which itself was a cheat on how death is supposed to be meaningful, but we still have characters coming back to life regularly. And then in the case of Lug, she was resurrected, and any ill feelings between her and Anode were brushed over in what, 5 or 6 total pages of time between 2 issues? Nope, not feeling that one.

And also, on that subject: why Kaput? You literally got a decent character, and yet the mentality here is to kill. Kill off the more interesting add-on to the crew, and send the other one off to star in the next 2 issues. Come on man, enough with that. While I can appreciate the bookends to Tailgate's story, doing in Kaput went too far in my humble opinion. You can render someone stasis locked without ripping off their head, ya know?

The previous panel was Hasbro asking Fangry to show us some good Decepticon material for the issue

With this in mind, the beginning of the issue did call back to the opening of More Than Meets The Eye, and it felt properly classic. Tailgate was handled fairly well, and I loved the Cyclonus/Whirl page. That page was the best part of the issue. It's just a shame that the Magnus part was so weird. It felt sort of forced and like something he normally wouldn't do either. It felt less natural than it should have, which is why it wasn't a good part and more of a "meh" part of the story.

So yeah, overall story was subpar, some good moments, but nothing to stand out above anything else.

Except this page... mostly

Art

Art duties are again taken up by Jack Lawrence, and he is joined by inker John Wycough. Now while I was noted in saying I was taking to the Lawrence art style back around issue 5, this issue felt like a step back. Things didn't feel as focused as they should, and the art didn't feel like it did the story the justice it needed to. This story needed that art lift, but it didn't really get the help. Like the story itself, there were no terrible art moments to place a finger on, but there were no shining moments. While I loved the Whirl/Cyclonus scene, it felt a bit too... I want to say bloated and not as focused, sort of soft when it needed that crisp look.

Coloring duties were handled by Joana Lafuente, who did a good job of working with the lines to paint some beautiful scenery, but again not really a shining moment. Even the sunrise as Skip takes off isn't as pronounced as usual, and the followup scenes with Tailgate and Kaput feature some sort of strange lighting that didn't really sit well with my eyes.

Inks were done by Tom B. Long, and once again we have some good moments and some good speech and sound bubbles. While not an issue on Long, there was a strange moment where Fangry had some "stifled laughter," which was extremely obvious in panel, yet required a funny yellow caption over it. This was the one issue I had with the speech bubbles, but the very last thing written in the bottom right corner of the last page more than made up for it. Someone had a sense of humor about burying someone alive for 6 million years in radiation....again!

Final thoughts

So Lost Light 7... yeah, it was alright, but nothing to write home about yet not something to toss in the garbage. At this point in time, the story needs some major pushing. The plot has dragged, and it was weird to have a breather issue after a 6-issue-long 4 issue series. The plot needs to move, the crew needs to move. The story is already 1/3 the length of the first season of MTMTE, yet those first 7 issues felt much better paced, and it felt like we had got places. This is just like... whatever, we've had some stuff happen, we removed the most interesting part of the book and that part that made season 2 better than it otherwise would have been, and we are still months behind the other ongoings (unless the geobomb stuff has triggered a jump forward in time).

In short and in finale, the pace needs to pick up, the fiddle-farting around needs to be cut down, the art needs to get closer to what issue 6 was (and still add a little something), it needs bigger moments that don't take forever to build up when they really didn't need it, and if we are to be rid of Megatron so we can focus on the old crew again, don't start throwing in new characters that are annoying, feel forced, and cheat death to once again derive death of the meaning it is supposed to have, and stop killing off the new ones that really didn't do those sorts of things.

:SG-CONS: :SG-CONS: and 1/2 Out Of :SG-CONS: :SG-CONS: :SG-CONS: :SG-CONS: :SG-CONS:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:20 am

I said I wasn't going to bother anymore but I caved and picked it and yeah I completely agree. It needs to move forward. It's needed to move forward for a long time.

The resurrection of lug is a joke, the conversation between nightbeat and brainstorm is so meta it's borderline insulting and ridiculous. This issue as written and drawn well before 6 even came out and you can just tell James was saying "people are going to have a problem with this so I'm going to make it tongue and cheeky" it's not cute and it wasn't funny. It's lazy. It's not only lazy it's full of problems. The wand takes you to a pocket location in their universe. It shouldn't bring you right back to where you left and where is killmaster? He should have reappeared the second they all showed up.

Lugs resurrection in this just shows that it just doesn't matter anymore. Find some sentio Metallico and grab some flowers and have a sparkalogist and blacksmith around and it's like nothing happened.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Kurona » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:27 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I must admit, this isn't working out. I don't think it's catastrophic; it's not awful, but... really, that's the best I can say about it. It's alright. It's decent. It's toeing the edge; I don't hate that I read it but it's just there - which isn't good when MTMTE was hands down my favourite fiction of anything. Optimus Prime, TAAO and even Revolutionaries to an extent are overtaking Lost Light -- I'm still in on this, there's still some lovely moments, I actually like Anode; and I'm banking on Issue 10 turning things around... but I've felt a bit disappointed. If you asked me before what the worst arc of MTMTE/LL was, I'd have a hard time pointing to any of them and just say I enjoyed the whole thing as one cohesive experience; there wasn't any point I disliked or hated or could really separate and point out 'this is a bad part'. I suppose if Dark Cybertron counts then it'd be that, but I didn't really count it and in general IDW isn't that great at crossovers anyway. But this changes things. Lost Light - all seven issues - are so far the worst part of this story.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby ricemazter » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Randomhero wrote:I said I wasn't going to bother anymore but I caved and picked it and yeah I completely agree. It needs to move forward. It's needed to move forward for a long time.

The resurrection of lug is a joke, the conversation between nightbeat and brainstorm is so meta it's borderline insulting and ridiculous. This issue as written and drawn well before 6 even came out and you can just tell James was saying "people are going to have a problem with this so I'm going to make it tongue and cheeky" it's not cute and it wasn't funny. It's lazy. It's not only lazy it's full of problems. The wand takes you to a pocket location in their universe. It shouldn't bring you right back to where you left and where is killmaster? He should have reappeared the second they all showed up...

Yeah, against my better judgement, I picked this one up too. Brainstorm and Nightbeat's conversation was a little hypocritical. "Stop trying to invent mysteries for the sake of it, Nightbeat." Then maybe Roberts should stop coming up with nume666rous plot points that probably won't have a resolution any time soon.

The whole thing with Megatron and the cast going back to hating him the second he's gone can go one of two ways. First, that's it; Megatron is gone and this is meta commentary on Roberts' part that some of us shouldn't have liked him so much to begin with. Second, there will be some sort of reveal in the future that'll try and make the current attitude seem like misdirection (like the whole Roller/Tarn nonsense).

What gets me most right now is that there are just so many unresolved threads in this series that Roberts keeps adding. There was so much introduced in the first 7 issues that went unresolved: crazy visions, possible drug addiction, Functionist Universe, Tailgate's ongoing problems, and whatever else I'm forgetting. Meanwhile, all of this happens in an arc that, from my perspective, existed solely to get Megatron off the ship without providing any real closure since none of the main cast members understand what really happened. All of this completely disregards the unresolved plot points from the last series. One example that really sticks out to me is the funerary recordings at the beginning of Dying of the Light. During those, Rung specifically asks to be put beyond use for some reason that probably won't be clear until the end of the third "season."

I know this is rambling and long, but I'm reminded of a video essay I watched recently on the show Sherlock, criticizing Stephen Moffat and his status as a show runner. Moffat, responsible for some of the best single Doctor Who episodes, takes over an entire show and essentially continually teases payoffs that never materialize or detract from whatever is happening in single episodes. From my perspective, I can see similar cracks forming here, where the ongoing narrative is starting to consume the rest of the series. MTMTE was at it's best when an entire story or event was completed in one or two issues, as opposed to what's been the status quo for a while now.

Additionally, since, I think, issue 39# of MTMTE, the one introducing Deathsaurus, that the structure of the plot has gotten worse. Hindsight is 20/20, but between that issue and now I can think of better ways to structure things. For instance, if Roberts wanted to get rid of Megatron, he probably should have done so at the end of Dying of the Light.
ricemazter
Fuzor

Postby avarathriul » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Motto: "If it ain't broke, brake it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
i think that the issue did a perfect job at setting up what this season will be about. The first arc was about the cliff hanger from the previous season, this one lets us know specifically where the characters are heading and sets up the drama that makes MTMTE and Lost Light so beautiful. That one act by Fangryis going to be something that will hopefully pay ff big time in the conclusion. I know that each issue from here on out, I will be wanting to know whether Tailgate will endure.
avarathriul
Mini-Con
Buy from avarathriul on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:45 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
So the overall consensus is that LL is a step down from MTMTE?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby BeePrime » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:12 pm

I have been on the fence about LL since it started, this issue, everything about it, made me lose all desire to read any more of it.

MTME had been my favourite of the Transformers books. Whatever LL is, or will become, I simply no longer care.
BeePrime
Mini-Con

Postby ricemazter » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:36 pm

Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
avarathriul wrote:i think that the issue did a perfect job at setting up what this season will be about. The first arc was about the cliff hanger from the previous season, this one lets us know specifically where the characters are heading and sets up the drama that makes MTMTE and Lost Light so beautiful. That one act by Fangryis going to be something that will hopefully pay ff big time in the conclusion. I know that each issue from here on out, I will be wanting to know whether Tailgate will endure.

Fair enough. But I would make the argument that the cliff hanger ending of last season was a misstep. Here, I think the cliff hanger was unnecessary and primarily existed to justify the let's ditch Megatron story.
ricemazter
Fuzor

Postby avarathriul » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Motto: "If it ain't broke, brake it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
fair enough
avarathriul
Mini-Con
Buy from avarathriul on eBay
Strength: 2
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Postby Kurona » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:13 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Rodimus Prime wrote:So the overall consensus is that LL is a step down from MTMTE?

Generally, yeah. I still don't feel it's as terrible as people say, but certainly not as good as its predecessor. OP and TAAO are the best Transformers books right now.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby YoungPrime » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:41 pm

Kurona wrote:Optimus Prime, TAAO and even Revolutionaries to an extent are overtaking Lost Light

Yeah, speak for yourself on that...

Revolutionaries gets none of my time, TAAO has had 2 great issues so far and OP is borderline Costa right now the way Prime and Autobots kiss the @ss of these annoying human's. Barber's take on Galvatron was as lame and forgettable as his death.

I'm not going to sit here praise LL like it's perfect... Making Cyclonus and TG feel like a boring Melrose Place couple is an all time low for Roberts IMO. But it's still nowhere near as Meh as OP and those IDW-verse spinoffs.

Again, TAAO has stepped its game up the last 2 issues but with news of it cancelling and me having no interest in the book Scott will be writing moving forward, there's no point in speaking on it other than I'll read it until it ends. OP on the hand I'll likely drop leaving LL to be the only IDW book I'm reading by the end of this year.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Quint » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Does anyone have any indication of sales figures for LL so far, and how they compare to MTMTE?

Apparently the true barometer is the performance of the trades but I'd still be keen to learn from anyone ITK.
Quint
Micromaster

Postby ScottyP » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Quint wrote:Does anyone have any indication of sales figures for LL so far, and how they compare to MTMTE?

Apparently the true barometer is the performance of the trades but I'd still be keen to learn from anyone ITK.
For sales of print copies from Diamond (distributor) to comic shops (not readers!), in the US, LL5 did about 6,600 copies. MTMTE 5 did about 11,600 back in May of 2012.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:33 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Just read the latest issue.....

That ending! Did not see that coming at all.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Main Cover Art for IDW Transformers: Lost Light #8

Postby Va'al » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:46 pm

We have via Previews World a look at the main Jack Lawrence cover for IDW's Transformers: Lost Light #8, which shows us a different angle to the same scene found in the Nick Roche/Josh Burcham variant (as seen here)! Check it out below, and join the discussion on the series in our Energon Pub!

(W) James Roberts (A/CA) Jack Lawrence
THE HUNT IS ON! Ever lost something and spent forever looking for it? Try visiting Troja Major, the lost property capital of the universe. Just bear in mind that it's better known by another name: the Howling Town. And the Autobots are about to find out why.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOLAR STORM GRAPPEL Transformers Reveal Shield Voyager complete 2011 230920A"
SOLAR STORM GRAPPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON