The Lenten Experiment Charity Auction 2017 - Transformers Art and More

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

The Lenten Experiment Charity Auction 2017 - Transformers Art and More

Postby Va'al » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:24 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Like every year, the charity based auction organised by the folks behind the Lenten Experiment has been set up, featuring professional and fan art featuring the Transformers and other franchises you may be interested in! There are a number of pieces available to bid on over on eBay, including art by Livio Ramondelli, Kei Zama, Andrew Turnbull, Kris Carter, Matt Clarke, and more! Check them out, and do some good in exchange for good art yes?

Khaosenvy's Lenten Experiment is a yearly Art auction to raise Money for Cancer Research, every penny made in the auctions goes to the Charity.

Please be aware that some of these pieces are done by professional artists who are very busy people so it can take a little longer to get your picture mailed out to you.
Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding.

Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
Va'al
News Admin
News Credits: 184
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The Lenten Experiment Charity Auction 2017 - Transformers Art and More

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:54 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Yay, Death's Head! Boo, IDW Rodimus. And is that Boulder?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie.
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
Carnivius_Prime
Gestalt
News Credits: 6

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TF PRIME DX AIRACHNID RID 1:012 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS  17453 ORIGINAL - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 16 minutes 2 seconds
New Transformers DX9 toys War In Pocket Xtal-19 X19 Quaker Sludge in Stock - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 18 minutes 50 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TAKARA TOMY MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES MPM-03 BUMBLEBEE FIGURE MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 32 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI PROWL C-08 TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 46 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr Takara Tomy super car to robot NEW Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 55 minutes 38 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Eject and Ramhorn 653569796800 - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 22 minutes 36 seconds
2010 Hasbro Transformers Generations Thunderwing Deception. NEW. - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 27 minutes 52 seconds
2010 Hasbro Transformers Generations Skullgrin Deception. NEW. - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 33 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017