This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFCon USA 2018

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

TFCon USA 2018

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:37 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Still sad about Botcon ending? Are you bummed about Hascon not coming back until 2019? Well, there is some good news on the Transformers-themed convention front. TFCon is the largest fan-run convention in the world, and their USA convention will be held from October 26-28, 2018 in Rosemont, Illinois (a Chicago suburb).

TFCon began in 2002 as a Canadian Transformers fan convention, and expanded to the USA in 2014. Their most recent convention was in Washington, D.C. earlier this fall. While no guests or dealer information for 2018 are available yet, judging solely by their past guest lists, they should have some great appearances. Previous guests have included all manner of big names in the Transformers world- 2016's TFCon USA had voice actors Michael Bell, Gregg Berger, Garry Chalk, Richard Newman, Jon Bailey, Jason Marnocha, and Frank Todaro; from the Transformers comic book worlds of both G1 and IDW, Bob Budiansky, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, Sara Pitre-Durocher, Andrew Griffith, Casey Coller, Brendan Cahill, Corin Howell, Josh Perez, Josh Burcham and Matt Moylan.

Have any Seibertronians been to a TFCon, either in the USA or Canada? Are you excited for this news and already planning for 2018? Let us know below!
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: TFCon USA 2018

Postby Acesmcgee » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:29 pm

Motto: "It only takes one step to move forward."
I've always wanted to attend something like this, but if I go, my then 10 yr. Old will definitely be in attendance. Is it ok for someone that age? Also, what are ticket prices Like? I don't live that far out of Chicago, and am sure I can find lodging, so no concerns there. Man, I am kind of excited at just the possibility of going to a event like this and having my first one be a TF one too...that would be kind of awesome.
Acesmcgee
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Pickup truck
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 7

Postby -Soundwave- » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:07 am

Motto: ""Cries and screams are music to my Audios.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
I've been to a couple of Botcons, but not an TFCon, I can say that Botcons were kid friendly, and I took my kid when it was here in Pasadena CA. I'm hoping to make it this year to the TFCon myself. It's a flight for me though.
Amalgamated Pretense Join the WAR! Be a HERO!
-Soundwave-
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Cassette Deck
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Acesmcgee » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:07 am

Motto: "It only takes one step to move forward."
Awesome, thanks for the reply and what info you had to share. Definitely putting serious thought into this trip.
Acesmcgee
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Pickup truck
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 7

Voice Actor Stephen Keener to Attend TFcon USA 2018

Postby Va'al » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:13 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We have received information about the first guest announcement for the 2018 edition of the fan-run TFcon USA event, taking place in Chicago on October 26-28: making his first convention appearance, and the voice of several characters from the Generation 1 animated series- but most notably Scorponok and Fortress Maximus, Stephen Keener! Find out more below.

STEPHEN KEENER TO SPEARHEAD TFCON USA’s GUEST LINE-UP FOR 2018
The Voice of Fortress Maximus, Hardhead, Hun-Grrr, Mindwipe, Scattershot and Scorponok to make First-Ever Convention Appearance!

Chicago, Illinois. TFcon USA is pleased to announce that Stephen Keener will spearhead its exciting
guest line-up for its upcoming show, which will be taking place inside the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare
Hotel $ Conference Center (5440 North River Rd. Rosemont, Illinois 60018); October 26-28, 2018.

As a classically trained actor who provided the voice for characters including Generation 1 (G1) Fortress Maximus, Hardhead, Hun-Grrr, Mindwipe, Scattershot and Scorponok, Keener will be while making his first-ever convention appearance.

"We are excited to welcome Stephen Keener to Chicago for our 2018 show," says General Manager Colin Douglas. "We are confident Transformers fans from around the world will be thrilled to be the first to meet him at our event."

Stephen Keener is presented by The Chosen Prime.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby -Soundwave- » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Motto: ""Cries and screams are music to my Audios.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Lots of firsts going on the last 5 years or so. It's nice to see.
Amalgamated Pretense Join the WAR! Be a HERO!
-Soundwave-
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Cassette Deck
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Voice Actor Bud Davis to Attend TFcon Chicago 2018

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:30 am

Another update from the TFcon team, on the US branch of the convention circuit, with another media guest confirmed for the Chicago edition 2018: original Predaking and Metroplex voice, and Conehead Dirge, Bud Davis! Read out more below, and start planning now for the October event if you're in the area.

We are happy to welcome Transformers voice actor Bud Davis to TFcon Chicago 2018 for his first ever convention appearance.

The voices of Dirge, Metroplex and Predaking in the Transformers Generation 1 cartoon. Mr. Davis will be taking part in Q&A panels and autograph sessions with the attendees of the world’s largest fan-run Transformers convention all weekend long.

Bud Davis is presented by Ages Three and Up

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

TFCon USA 2018 Tickets On Sale

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:49 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
TFcon USA is right around the corner, and ticket sales have now gone live! The tickets can be found and ordered HERE, and while there is no sign of customization class tickets yet, we do have the standard TFcon packages available.

The packages include:

Premium Weekend Pass: Includes advance option to purchase convention exclusives on Friday night in private area, front of the line for early admission to the TFcon dealer room Saturday morning, access to TFcon programming and show floor on both days – $100
Weekend Pass: Includes early admission on Saturday, access to TFcon programming and show floor on both days -$50
Deluxe Saturday Pass: Includes early admission on Saturday, access to TFcon programming and show floor – $35
Saturday General Admission: Entry after 11 am, access to TFcon programming and show floor – $25
Sunday Pass: access to TFcon programming and show floor on Sunday – $20
Kids between 5 and 12 are $5 for each day. There is no charge for children under 5 years of age.

So if you're ready to go to the Con, get your tickets now!

TFcon 2018 is being held in Chicago, Illinois, and is set to feature guests Bud Davis and Stephen Keener, with plenty more guests left to announce!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

TFCon Chicago 2018 Guest Update - Ian James Corlett

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:21 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
TFcon Chicago has announced their next guest for the yearly convention: Ian James Corlett, voice of the little yellow puttycat from the Beast Era himself, Cheetor! Mr. Corlett will be in attendance all weekend appearing with attendees during the course of the convention.

TFcon 2018 is being held in Chicago, Illinois, and is set to feature guests Bud Davis and Stephen Keener, with plenty more guests left to announce! Tickets are currently on sale.

TFcon is happy to announce that Ian James Corlett will be a guest at the 2018 convention in Chicago.

Known to Transformers fans as the voice of Cheetor in Beast Wars and Beast Machines as well as the Maximal Computer, Sentinel, and Sea Clamp. Mr. Corlett will be appearing all weekend meeting with attendees.

Ian James Corlett is presented by The Chosen Prime.

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

IDW Transformers Writer James Roberts to Attend TFcon Chicago 2018

Postby Va'al » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:53 am

The folks at TFcon Chicago 2018 have updated their guest line-up with another comics personality, and it's IDW Publishing Transformers grand architect of More Than Meets the Eye and Lost Light fame, James Roberts! Check out more info below, and make sure to book a ticket for the event.

We are very pleased to welcome back James Roberts the writer of the fan favorite comic book series Transformers More Than Meets The Eye and Transformers Lost Light to TFcon Chicago 2018. Mr. Roberts will be taking part in Q&A panels and autograph sessions with the attendees of America's largest Transformers convention and will have select scripts available.

Tickets on sale now at https://www.tfcon.com/

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

IDW Transformers Artist Kei Zama attends TFcon Chicago 2018

Postby notsoalex » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:43 am

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
Do you like the art-style of IDW's Optimus Prime comic? Well TFCon Chicago 2018's guest list has updated, with Kei Zama, the main artist of said comic, in person at TFCon Chicago 2018! She'll be in all weekend, offering her art to attendees.

This news comes from TFcon's very own website, which states:

We are very happy to welcome IDW Publishing artist Kei Zama to TFCon Chicago 2018 for her first ever TFCon. Transformers fans will recognize her work as the primary artist of the Optimus Prime comic book series. She will be in attendance all weekend and offering prints and commissions to the attendees.

Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Transformers IDW Artist Alex Milne Joins TFCon USA 2018

Postby notsoalex » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
Following up on our article of Kei Zama joining TFCon 2018, Alex Milne, one of the most well known IDW Transformers artist is joing the guest list too! This news comes from the con directly, who reached out to us:

TFcon is very pleased to welcome back Alex Milne to the TFcon USA guest list this year.

Transformers fans will recognize his work as the primary artist on IDW’s Transformers: More than Meets the Eye comic book, Transformers vs ROM and most recently the Unicron mini series that is bringing an end to the IDW Transformers Universe. He will be attending all weekend while offering prints and commissions to attendees.

Does this make you more excited for TFcon? Let us know in the forums below!

Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???

Flint Dille to attend TFCon USA 2018

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Following up on from the recent guest announcements (See here for Kei Zama and here for Alex Milne!), and coming straight from the TFCon itself, we've got confirmation that Flint Dille (Writer and Story consultant for the Sunbow G1 cartoon!) is in attendance!

Here is the press release in full!

Chicago, Illinois. TFcon USA is pleased to announce that Flint Dille will join its exciting guest line-up for its upcoming show, which will take place inside the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center (5440 North River Rd. Rosemont, Illinois 60018); October 26-28, 2018.

As an American screenwriter, game designer and novelist, Dille is best know for his animated work on Transformers, for which he was story editor on The Return of Optimus Prime (Parts 1 &2) along with 28 other episodes in addition to G.I Joe, An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, and his game-writing, The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay and Dead to Rights.

Of special note, Dille is the grandson of John F. Dille, publisher of the original Buck Rogers comic strip, and is part of the Dille Family Trust, which owns the rights to the character.

To view Dille’s complete work, please visit: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0226863/

“We are pleased to welcome Flint Dille to TFcon USA," says TFcon Founder and General Manager Colin Douglas. "Fans that are familiar with his work will be excited to meet him in person."

Dille will be available for photographs and autographs all weekend long.

Are you looking forward to this con? Let us know in the comments below!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Transformers Artist Casey Coller to attend TFCon 2018

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:44 pm

With guests like Flint Dille, Alex Milne, Kei Zama and James Roberts already announced for the upcoming TFCon 2018 being held in Chicago, we have news from TFCon itself that artist Casey Coller will also be in attendance, signing prints and doing commissions.

Here is the press release from TFCon.

TFCon 2018 wrote:We are pleased to welcome back Transformers comic book artist Casey Coller to TFcon Chicago 2018. Casey is known to fans for his work penciling various issues and variant covers for IDW’s Robots In Disguise, More Than Meets the Eye, Optimus Prime and Lost Light comics as well as many other one-shot issues. He will be selling prints and offering commissions to attendees all weekend long.

ZeroWolf
News Admin

Aaron Archer to attend TFCon USA 2018

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:52 pm

TFCon have reached out to us to tell us that another high profile guest, joining already announced participants such as Casey Coller is attending TFCon 2018 in Chicago! This time it's Transformers Designer Aaron Archer!

Here's the press release from TFCon:

TFCon wrote:Chicago, Illinois. TFcon USA is pleased to announce that Aaron Archer will join its exciting guest line-up for its upcoming show, which will take place inside the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center (5440 North River Rd. Rosemont, Illinois 60018); October 26-28, 2018.

As an American Toy Designer, Archer’s spectacular involvement in the Transformers universe is well known amongst fans worldwide. Having designed toys like the Transmetal 2 creations for Cheetor, Iguanus, Dinobot, Optimus Minor and Megaton, Archer became the lead designer for the Transformers brand in 2000 where he played a large role in planning Armada, which was released in 2002. He also played a similar role in developing Energon and Cybertron, as well as Alternators. He even penned story concepts for 3 Unicron Trilogy lines before being promoted 3 times to Vice President of Intellectual Property Development at Hasbro. Archer was also the creative lead for all Transformers partnerships including 4 feature films, 4 video games, 5 animated series, theme park rides and countless publishing projects.

Beyond the Transformers Universe, Archer designed a variety of toys for various lines for Hasbro/Kenner including but not limited to Batman, Jurassic Park and Alien Resurrection while being directly involved with the G.I. Joe brand. More recently, Archer made multiple appearances on both Season 1 and 2 of Netflix’s The Toys That Made Us airing now.

"We are pleased to welcome Aaron Archer back to TFcon USA," says General Manager Colin Douglas. "His work has inspired generations of fans both new and old. His appearance will be warmly welcomed.

Aaron Archer is presented by Toyhax.

ZeroWolf
News Admin

Sara Pitre-Durocher to attend TFCon USA 2018

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Hot on the heels of the announcement of Aaron Archer appearing at TFCon 2018 in Chicago, we've got word that Transformers Artist Sara Pitre-Durocher will also be attending!

Sara is primarily known for her stellar work on IDW's Till All Are One series. She'll be at the con all weekend offering prints and commissions for lucky fans.

Press Release:
TFCon 2018 wrote:We are very pleased to welcome back artist Sara Pitre-Durocher to the TFcon Chicago guest list this year.
Sara is best known to fans of IDW’s Transformers series as the primary artist from the comic book series Till All Are One. She will be attending all weekend and offering prints and commissions to attendees.

Are you planning on going to TFCon this year? Give a shout out in the comments and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Transformers Beast Wars Voice Actor Alec Willows to Attend TFcon USA 2018

Postby Va'al » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:04 am

We receive another update from US based fan convention TFcon Chicago, as they add another voice actor guest to their roster for the 2018 event - taking place on October 26-28 at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare - and it's something naughty from the Beast Wars animated series: Tarantulas' voice, Alec Willows! Find out more info below, and book your tickets now if you're planning to attend.

TFcon is proud to announce that Alec Willows will be a guest at the 2018 convention in Chicago. Known to Transformers fans as the voice of Tarantulas in Beast Wars, Mr. Willows will be appearing all weekend meeting with attendees.

Alec Willows is presented by Agabyss.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:39 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Alec Willows, Campbell Lane and David Kaye. The greatest voices in Beast Wars.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Skill: 9

Josh Burcham to attend TFCon USA 2018

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:11 pm

The organisers of TFCon USA 2018 have reached out to us to let us know that Transformers Artist Josh Burcham is attending TFCon 2018 in Chicago! Josh has worked on many Transformers comics, most notably More than Meets the Eyes and Optimus Prime.

This is hot on the heels of the news that Beast Wars Voice Actor Alec Willows is also attending TFCon.

Here's the press release:
TFCon USA 2018 wrote:We are happy to welcome back IDW Publishing colorist Josh Burcham to TFcon USA 2018. Transformers fans will recognize his work from the pages of Transformers More Than Meets The Eye, Optimus Prime and dozens of other one shots and mini series. He will be in attendance all weekend and offering prints and commissions to the attendees.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Ken Christiansen to Attend TFCon USA 2018

Postby Va'al » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:01 am

We have another update from fast approaching TFcon Chicago 2018, as another guest is added to the roster: Ken Christiansen! The artist and concept designer joins a well-fed list of guests from across the Transformers franchise, and you can read more about him below. Then head here to buy tickets for the event!

TFcon is happy to welcome Ken Christiansen Jr. to TFcon Chicago 2018. His projects include Transformers Video Game Concept Art, multiple covers for IDW’s Transformers comics, and toy development for Hasbro brands, including Transformers, Star Wars, and more. He will be in attendance all weekend and offering prints and commissions to the attendees.

TFcon Chicago 2018 tickets on sale at https://www.tfcon.com/tickets

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

IDW Artist and Colourist Josh Perez to Attend TFCon USA 2018

Postby Va'al » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:38 am

We have another update from the organisers of TFcon Chicago 2018, with an addition to their guest roster for this year's event - IDW artist and colourist Josh Perez! A long-time collaborator with Alex Milne on covers and art for More Than Meets the Eye and Lost Light, plus several other projects in the Transformers comics universe, Perez is also probably the world's biggest Bumblebee fan.

You can fight him for that claim at the event, just find out more below!

We are happy to welcome back IDW Publishing colorist Josh Perez to TFcon Chicago 2018. Transformers fans will recognize his work from the pages of series like Transformers Robots in Disguise, More Than Meets The Eye and Transformers vs ROM. He will be in attendance all weekend and offering prints and commissions to the attendees.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr J 1:10 virgin Dynamite Comics SEP230266 12J (CA) Kambadais"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #108 Cvr C 1:10 Boom Studios Comics MAR230265 108C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #1 Cvr D 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230116 1D (CA) Frison"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr Q 1:100 Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220544 1Q (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr Q ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr N 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230462 7N (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr N ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #117 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics DEC230126 117F"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220385 3C (CA) Sanches"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr K 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230689 9K Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #113 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 AUG230023 113A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230279 3B (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr L 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney AUG230327 11L (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUN230419 (CA) Mora"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr E 1:25 Boom Studios Comics JUN230413 111E"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr G 1:75 Boom Studios Comics JUN230415 111G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON