This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:56 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
sol magnus wrote:Basically, Apeface (and others) works just as well as a Cybertonian jet as he does a futuristic jet.

That sums up most of the Siege line. Most bots have earth modes that are just futuristic enough. Add some extra line works and "acne" to make the thing "Cybertronian". So far the only bots that are truly Cybertronian are Chromia, the seekers, Soundwave, and Shockwave.

I miss the unique designs of the Activision games. Those were all TRUE Cybertronian bots.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 96
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:21 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:Siege Barricade is up for pre-order on amazon. The listing is currently defaulting to a 3rd party seller, but if you check all the available sellers, Amazon has him for $19.99.

https://www.amazon.com/Tra-Gen-Wfc-Delu ... way&sr=8-1

This kind of got buried in the recent photos and wanted to bump this up. Barricade is still showing up as temporarily out of stock but available to order just like Mirage and Impactor. However, my barricade shipped last night and I should have it tomorrow :shock:

I've had Mirage on pre-order since back when they had him as shipping September 1st, which got pushed back. No word on him yet, but Barricade just becoming available to order from Amazon and shipping the same day was a nice surprise. Not sure how many they actually have, but I'll post some photos tomorrow once he gets here.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:36 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
sol magnus wrote:Basically, Apeface (and others) works just as well as a Cybertonian jet as he does a futuristic jet.

One of the concepts to Transformers I always liked was the parable of the escalation of war. Akin to comparing the Wright Flier to a Fighter Jet, but with a vastly greater timescale. By visual indication, the Transformers of "2005" and beyond, were more advanced bots. Compare Chromedome to Sunstreaker or, more aptly the uniformity of the Tetrajet to Triggerhappy. Springer and the other latter generation Triple Changers didn't share any visual cues with the pre-Earth Cybertronian aesthetic. Plus they were a lot more durable and better armed. As though purpose built for war, unlike the initial Autobots and Decepticons that began the Great War.

-Kanrabat- wrote:That sums up most of the Siege line. Most bots have earth modes that are just futuristic enough. Add some extra line works and "acne" to make the thing "Cybertronian". So far the only bots that are truly Cybertronian are Chromia, the seekers, Soundwave, and Shockwave.

I miss the unique designs of the Activision games. Those were all TRUE Cybertronian bots.

:APPLAUSE:
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby sol magnus » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:44 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:

One of the concepts to Transformers I always liked was the parable of the escalation of war. Akin to comparing the Wright Flier to a Fighter Jet, but with a vastly greater timescale. By visual indication, the Transformers of "2005" and beyond, were more advanced bots. Compare Chromedome to Sunstreaker or, more aptly the uniformity of the Tetrajet to Triggerhappy. Springer and the other latter generation Triple Changers didn't share any visual cues with the pre-Earth Cybertronian aesthetic. Plus they were a lot more durable and better armed. As though purpose built for war, unlike the initial Autobots and Decepticons that began the Great War.

-Kanrabat- wrote:That sums up most of the Siege line. Most bots have earth modes that are just futuristic enough. Add some extra line works and "acne" to make the thing "Cybertronian". So far the only bots that are truly Cybertronian are Chromia, the seekers, Soundwave, and Shockwave.

:APPLAUSE:

Not disparing when I say that's all headcanon, which is perfectly fine, but not supported by any facts. For all we know, Kup, Blurr, Springer, Arcee and Hotrod were just futuristic Earth-modes...except for the existence of Wheelie, who had never been to Earth but shares their design aesthetic.

The War for Cyberton game gave us "more Cybertronian" bots and alt-modes, but on the show and in the comic they all just looked like themselves but transformed into things that weren't what they transformed into on Earth.

I don't think there's anything wrong with either approach, WFC or WFC: Siege, but I do find Astrotrain kind of lamentable in that regard. Maybe he's future Astrotrain who traveled back through time and can thus share space with Titans Return Astrotrain. Might be how i approach it on my display table.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:57 am

Always Guilty..."
sol magnus wrote:Not disparing when I say that's all headcanon, which is perfectly fine, but not supported by any facts. For all we know, Kup, Blurr, Springer, Arcee and Hotrod were just futuristic Earth-modes...except for the existence of Wheelie, who had never been to Earth but shares their design aesthetic.

My point is entire supported by the facts. As shown in the cartoon, toys, associated media IE Basically Everything, but hey? who keeps track of all that >:oP

Earth didn't disappear after The Movie. No Earth vehicles look like the post Movie cast. The bots themselves all (including Wheelie) share a design aesthetic to further exemplify that they are a new generation, via faces, more streamlined body shapes etc Much in the same way the Headmasters and Targetmasters share a distinct visual physicality.

There is more to the visual language of G1 than pew pews. They always showed the evolution of the Cybertronian form with each successive line.... Until they lost the plot with Pretenders and Actionmasters.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby sol magnus » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:13 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Not disparing when I say that's all headcanon, which is perfectly fine, but not supported by any facts. For all we know, Kup, Blurr, Springer, Arcee and Hotrod were just futuristic Earth-modes...except for the existence of Wheelie, who had never been to Earth but shares their design aesthetic.

My point is entire supported by the facts. As shown in the cartoon, toys, associated media IE Basically Everything, but hey? who keeps track of all that >:oP

Earth didn't disappear after The Movie. No Earth vehicles look like the post Movie cast. The bots themselves all (including Wheelie) share a design aesthetic to further exemplify that they are a new generation, via faces, more streamlined body shapes etc Much in the same way the Headmasters and Targetmasters share a distinct visual physicality.

There is more to the visual language of G1 than pew pews. They always showed the evolution of the Cybertronian form with each successive line.... Until they lost the plot with Pretenders and Actionmasters.

Well, I wasn't disparaging. I know we get into it a lot on here, but from my standpoint it's not malicious. We're free to disagree.

However, it doesn't change the fact that that your idea is all conjecture. To say it's supported by 'facts' is erroneous.

We don't know what very many Earth vehicles look like post movie. The 86 season shows everything from hover cars to jalopy trucks. We don't, in fact, have any reason to think they changed into new Earth vehicles. I just said "we don't know." We don't know because Hasbro has never said. If they have, just show me and I'll recant.

However, Wheelie DEFINITELY doesn't transform into an Earth vehicle. We know that based on facts, unless we don't take it as fact that he was never on Earth before the movie. The 'streamlined body shapes' was basically Floro Dery's evolution of art style making them seem more...organic.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:32 am

Always Guilty..."
sol magnus wrote:However, Wheelie DEFINITELY doesn't transform into an Earth vehicle. We know that based on facts, unless we don't take it as fact that he was never on Earth before the movie.

The Wiki wrote:He turns into a generic "futuristic car".
His design is likely based on the 1956 Fiat Abarth,
A 50s concept car

Meanhwile, in contrast, to what you assume are facts, and those that actually are, is Blurr. The last of the New Movie cast:

The Wiki, again wrote:Blurr transforms into a blue Cybertronic hovercar.

sol magnus wrote:The 'streamlined body shapes' was basically Floro Dery's evolution of art style making them seem more...organic.

Exactly the point. No one from after the Movie looked like a Seeker or Mini Vehicle, from before it. The Season One/Two cast shared a similar boxy design. The post Movie cast came in all shapes and sizes, the visual representation of their technology evolving. The real facts are self evident.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:38 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Speaking as a regular contributor to TFWiki, it is not to be treated as an official source outside of the "/src" articles. It is merely a resource of information gleaned from official sources.

And in the case of the G1 toy write-ups, it has been recently pointed out by the higher-ups that many of them are in need of a re-write to have all of the facts laid straight, as a number of them are currently littered with misinformation and hearsay left over from the Wiki's early years when the current standard of accuracy wasn't as strongly enforced as it is now.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby haldand » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:44 am

Motto: "I'm tired of monkeying around. Oh, Ohbeedoo. I wan'na be like you!"
Weapon: Two Fusion Rifles
Rodimus Knight wrote:So I might be in the minority here, but I think that looks awful. The connectivity thing was just a bad choice IMHO.

Starting to agree with you. I liked the idea of it, but I can't say that I've ever really used that feature. Plus the connections are not always easy to attach. It's an optional feature anyway and I don't feel obliged to use it when displaying my Fort Max and Trypticon with their little base buddies.
haldand
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Monkey
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 5

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:45 am

Always Guilty..."
I always prepare for the "Umm Actually" guy, whenever they emerge...

The tech specs themselves, inform what was said in the wiki. Earth based alt-mode origins for Wheelie, Cybertronic for Blurr.

Meanwhile, Back on Topic... I really want to see what WFC could do with this guy:

Or this one:

AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:40 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
well if the TR Thunderwing got scrapped it might be because the earth mode starscream and deluxe cliffjumper could be pretenders (with cliffjumper being used for a bee down the line). Then Cliff could still be legends sized :)
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby sol magnus » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:54 am

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
sol magnus wrote:However, Wheelie DEFINITELY doesn't transform into an Earth vehicle. We know that based on facts, unless we don't take it as fact that he was never on Earth before the movie.

The Wiki wrote:He turns into a generic "futuristic car".
His design is likely based on the 1956 Fiat Abarth,
A 50s concept car

Meanhwile, in contrast, to what you assume are facts, and those that actually are, is Blurr. The last of the New Movie cast:

The Wiki, again wrote:Blurr transforms into a blue Cybertronic hovercar.

sol magnus wrote:The 'streamlined body shapes' was basically Floro Dery's evolution of art style making them seem more...organic.

Exactly the point. No one from after the Movie looked like a Seeker or Mini Vehicle, from before it. The Season One/Two cast shared a similar boxy design. The post Movie cast came in all shapes and sizes, the visual representation of their technology evolving. The real facts are self evident.

So, the WIki's opinion that Wheelie is based on an Earth car proves your 'facts' are 'facts?' Not seeing it. So what if it's based on an Earth car. It's not. It really can't be if the character has never been to Earth.

Saying it's a futuristic car doesn't mean it's not a Cybertron mode, their all futuristic on Cyberton. And it's not an evolution when you consider the Autobot females from 1985 and Alpha Trion also from 1985 share the same 'organic' design pattern, and they've been around millions of years.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Skritz » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:03 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thunderwing would work well as a reshell of a CHUG Star Saber.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby sol magnus » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:17 pm

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:I always prepare for the "Umm Actually" guy, whenever they emerge...

The tech specs themselves, inform what was said in the wiki. Earth based alt-mode origins for Wheelie, Cybertronic for Blurr.

Yeah, I have them at home.

Blurr's 'cybertronic race horse' thing doesn't explicity mean his alt-mode, nor would it change the fact that he was 'descended' from those if he had an Earth mode.

An Wheelie's bio -- again, since we were talking about the cartoon YOU BROUGHT UP -- is moving the goalposts Mr. "Umm Actually."

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Just as Apeface was about 4+ million years after the Tetrajets. ;)

Springer and Impactor are already present in the WFC line, so we can forget this trilogy sticking rigidly to the limited roster of the 80's cartoon. Once again, I point out next year is the 20th anniversary of Car Robots... Perhaps Gigatron or Rail Racer might make it onto the Ark?
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:22 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Skritz wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thunderwing would work well as a reshell of a CHUG Star Saber.

Well, they would be two completely different molds. But both would follow the same principle and similar engineering. I'd really love to see them made eventually.
Oh, and they better be Commander Class like Jetfire.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 96
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Skritz » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:19 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Skritz wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thunderwing would work well as a reshell of a CHUG Star Saber.

Well, they would be two completely different molds. But both would follow the same principle and similar engineering. I'd really love to see them made eventually.
Oh, and they better be Commander Class like Jetfire.

I think the core engineering skeleton can work, especially if we go with the idea that Thunderwing is the retool (or pretool if released first). Both are big space-jet, albeit with very different look, who have a front part that separate and become a smaller robot. Basically, this take on Thunderwing would use the Saber-to-Star Saber engineering to loosely replicate the inner robot and use the completed form for the outer robot.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:44 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I really want a commander Pretender Thunderwing. It is only logical
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I'd be down for commander class thunderwing. And a commander class Star Saber, though only if it was confirmed we were getting Victory Leo as well.

Regarding the new guys not looking like the old ones...isnt that just because they were brand new toys versus the season 1 & 2 guys being Diaclone and Microchange guys? If they did all the toys from the ground up there wouldn't be much difference in design. Plus I always thought Hot Rod and the rest were always around but never seen and linked back up with Prime and Co... You know like every continuity has handled them since
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby sol magnus » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:48 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Regarding the new guys not looking like the old ones...isnt that just because they were brand new toys versus the season 1 & 2 guys being Diaclone and Microchange guys? If they did all the toys from the ground up there wouldn't be much difference in design. Plus I always thought Hot Rod and the rest were always around but never seen and linked back up with Prime and Co... You know like every continuity has handled them since

That was always my assumption, too, but whatevs.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Skritz » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:21 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:I'd be down for commander class thunderwing. And a commander class Star Saber, though only if it was confirmed we were getting Victory Leo as well.

I'd be okay with a Leaser Class Star Saber and a Voyager Weaponizer Victory Leo.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:26 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Skritz wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I'd be down for commander class thunderwing. And a commander class Star Saber, though only if it was confirmed we were getting Victory Leo as well.

I'd be okay with a Leaser Class Star Saber and a Voyager Weaponizer Victory Leo.

That would also work for me as it would open the door for a voyager Weaponizer overload
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Skritz » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:27 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
Skritz wrote:

That would also work for me as it would open the door for a voyager Weaponizer overload

Exactly!
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Honestly dont need another star saber, the masterpiece covers it -but would like a G1 reissue. Thunderwings nothing like star saber to remold (but hey, that could be said of overlord) and commander class would make it out of scale with hopefully any other pretenders they did to go with him.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:33 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
ZeroWolf wrote:
Skritz wrote:

Transformers Armada Overload (Ultra Magnus) Gallery

Or...

Transformers G1 1989 Overload (Roadjet) Gallery
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Skritz » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:35 pm

Armada Overload, of course.
Skritz
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VECTOR PRIME METALHAWK Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 New"
VECTOR PRIME METAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron complete 2012 230920A"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINDSET Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2011 230920A"
MINDSET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (LEFT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817D"
Trypticon RAMP (LE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS23 DEEP COVER Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS23 DEEP COVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (RIGHT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817E"
Trypticon RAMP (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 230427A"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Lancer ENAMEL PIN SDCC 2019 Transformers Generations Selects EE Hasbro NEW"
Lancer ENAMEL PIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON