Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime and Bumblebee Nendoroids shown at Wonder Festival 2020

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime and Bumblebee Nendoroids shown at Wonder Festival 2020

Postby Emerje » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:56 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
There have been a lot of surprises this weekend at Wonder Festival 2020 [Winter], but for fans of both Transformers and anime figures one of the biggest may be the addition of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee from the Bumblebee movie to Good Smile Company's Nendoroid line. For a line that includes everything from video game icons like Mario and Sonic to super heroes like the JLA and Avengers and is currently well over 1,500 figures strong between different scales and types, it's something of an honor to be included. Not much is known just yet about the figures like if they will have swappable parts and expressions or what type of accessories they'll include, but that information should trickle out soon enough. What we do know is that they'll be manufactured by Sentinel, the same company that brought us those non-transforming 24" Scorponok and Black Zarak figures back in 2014 and the transforming pens so this isn't their first time handling the Transformers license. Plus we have our first photos direct from the event thanks to Twitter user @Chohenken!

What do you think of these new Nedoroid Transformers figures and would you like to see the line expanded to include characters from other movies and other corners of the franchise? Be sure to sound off in the Energon Pub Forums!
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 126
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime and Bumblebee Nendoroids shown at Wonder Festival 2020

Postby Grimlock64 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:23 am

*Heavy breathing *
Grimlock64
Micromaster

Re: Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime and Bumblebee Nendoroids shown at Wonder Festival 2020

Postby carytheone » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:02 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Huh, well these are interesting. I wonder how articulated they will be? They appear to have elbows, but Nendoroids tend to be less articulated with exchangeable arms/legs instead. I recently picked up their Mega Man X and he has knees and ball jointed feet where the original Mega Man does not. Neither has elbows. They both have a ton of swap-able parts.

I have a few figures made by Sentinel as well and they are tops. I can't say I'm a big fan of the designs on display here (Prime is pretty cool), but I'm very interested as to where this may go.

It's be great if they came with little mini transformed version of themselves. I could see that happening.
• but that's just my opinion • :BLACKEYE:
•    Collection & Photos     •
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131
Alt Mode: Rocket Number 9
Intelligence: N/A

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
Twincast / Podcast #241:
"Toy Fair 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Bumblebee Movie Target Exclusive Leader Class Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise SMASHDOWN War for Cybertron  Battlemaster WFC-E2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 40 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Figure Toy #" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Walkie Talkies- Optimus and Megatron. New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hasbro Dark Of The Moon DOTM Movie Deluxe Mechtech NITRO BUMBLEBEE" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee Movie Target Exclusive Leader Class SOUNDWAVE & Doombox" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers LASERBEAK DARK OF THE MOON New in Package " on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Soundwave Rodimus Wal-Mart Sealed MISB Movie DOTM Transformers" on EBAY