This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Movie Deluxe Arcee Gallery Now Online

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Movie Deluxe Arcee Gallery Now Online

Postby Skowl » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 am

Seibertron.com's massive toy galleries have been updated with nearly 200 photos of the new Deluxe Arcee figure from the Transformers Movie toyline. The design for the toy is based on robot illustrator Ben Procter's concept art for Arcee, which can been seen here, she was included in earlier drafts of the script but was cut due to negative fan reaction and replaced with Ironhide.

View all 198 photos of the Deluxe Arcee figure by clicking here.

And don't forget that you can get all the latest Transformers Movie news by checking out the Seibertron.com Transformers Movie Section, and all your toy news in the Seibertron.com Toy Section.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby twee » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:28 am

I really like Arcee, but I would love her even more if she didn't have those stupid wheel shoulders.
twee
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Hotrod » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:37 am

I cannot wait to get my hands on this figure. Awesome gallery Ryan!
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Night~GONE » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:38 am

Great gallery. Im glad she didnt get in the movie hew that would be the most horrible character ever. The only fembot i like is BA but the rest of them i find to be weird. Im glad shee will never make it into the movie either scence the already released her toy.Other wise great gallery you are a master of the camera ryan A MASTER!!
Night~GONE
Fuzor

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:39 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I don't really like the look of the figure, nor the colour of the bike. But that's a nice bike.

Ryan, I love the Joes fighting Blackout, but you should have given Duke Gung-Ho's grenade launcher!
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Blurrz » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:41 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Damn, that's one nice figure. But if she was in the movie, I wonder if she would be portrayed like Armada Sideways, whose mini-cons were the rider of the motorcycle.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:50 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Blurrz wrote:Damn, that's one nice figure. But if she was in the movie, I wonder if she would be portrayed like Armada Sideways, whose mini-cons were the rider of the motorcycle.

There ARE no Mini-Cons in the Movie. She'd just have a hologram projector which would make it look as though she had a rider.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Noisemaze » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:54 am

She was taken out because of what the fanbase had to say??? THE FANBASE NEEDS TO SHUT THE **** UP!
Noisemaze
Minibot

Postby Blurrz » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:00 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
1337W422102 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Damn, that's one nice figure. But if she was in the movie, I wonder if she would be portrayed like Armada Sideways, whose mini-cons were the rider of the motorcycle.

There ARE no Mini-Cons in the Movie. She'd just have a hologram projector which would make it look as though she had a rider.

I know there aren't any Mini-cons in the movie, but ya, you pretty much summed up what I meant(being that the Bicycle transformer has a fake rider)

edit: BTW, can someone tell me where I can pick up Arcee. I know the scout class is a Target Exclusive, but how bout the Deluxe size?
Last edited by Blurrz on Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:03 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I like the figure. The only thing i dont like is that the wheel parts cant look into place in robot mode. I would like to know why the "fans" didnt want her in the film. Granted we got Ironhide but they still could've put her in. I still have a feeling there was more to her rejection than just the "fan base".

EDIT: after seeing those pics i have to go and buy a GIJOE figure. Id use one of mine but i have no clue what box they are in.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Loki41872 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:10 pm

That's pretty funny with the Joes fighting blackout, especially since one of my friends keeps saying that Bay did a Transformer AND G.I.Joe movie at the same time.

His thoughts are, you can take Lennox and team and just start cranking out G.I. Joe movies and have TF1 be the prequel movie for BOTH franchises. And while the Autobots are fighting Starscream and the decepticons in the TF franchise, Lennox and the boys (G.I. Joe) are fighting Cobra, who has salvaged an advanced alien robot from the ocean and has started cranking out back-engineered weapons.

Back on topic: I like this design for Arcee, and am sad that she was taken out of the movie due to "Poor fan reaction"

I'm with Noisemaze, Sometimes the fans need to SHUT THE F*** UP!
Loki41872
Fuzor

Postby Archanubis » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:18 pm

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Nice Gallery.

Was she really removed due to the fan vitrol, or because she just didn't work plot wise? (I tend to be skeptical concerning the information that appears on the web, especially at sites like Wiki and IMBd)

(I think we also have a caption contest entry for next week with that top photo ;) )
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Skowl » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:34 pm

Thunderscream wrote:Nice Gallery.

Was she really removed due to the fan vitrol, or because she just didn't work plot wise? (I tend to be skeptical concerning the information that appears on the web, especially at sites like Wiki and IMBd)

If I remember correctly, it was a combination of alot of things.

1)Fans didn't like her (they didn't like the lips or flames on Prime either, but that got in),

2) they thought it would be too much for a first movie to have to explain why there is a female robot (as opposed to why there are "male" robots and a "black" robot),

3) and they thought her small size would look weird, since they wanted the robots to seem like giants (except for Frenzy and Scorponok... not to mention Arcee is still, according to the concept art, 9 feet tall, which is still tall considering she's only a motorbike, besides, I don't think Bumblebee in G1 was much taller than 8 or 9 feet compared to Spike, and that worked fine).
Skowl
City Commander

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:43 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Love that first pic. Joes and TFs showing a sweet scene from the movie. Very creative Ryan! Nicely done!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:46 pm

Skowl wrote:
2) they thought it would be too much for a first movie to have to explain why there is a female robot (as opposed to why there are "male" robots and a "black" robot

Well, they could have explained all of those away the same way they did them learning language, and slang...the internet.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Skowl » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:56 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:
Skowl wrote:2) they thought it would be too much for a first movie to have to explain why there is a female robot (as opposed to why there are "male" robots and a "black" robot

Well, they could have explained all of those away the same way they did them learning language, and slang...the internet.

Yes... the internet is the best teacher :HALUC:
Skowl
City Commander

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:12 pm

Skowl wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Skowl wrote:2) they thought it would be too much for a first movie to have to explain why there is a female robot (as opposed to why there are "male" robots and a "black" robot

Well you can certainly learn a lot...whether it is true, or a warped truth, or total lie, it is a plethora of...stuff.

So I assume they could have Arcee take a feminine form because she saw it on the net, and thought it was more her style. It's not above my realm of possibility, but I'm rather open-minded when it comes to entertainment. I mean this is the guy who's had to watch the Detroit Lions all of his life, and the Detroit Tigers who have been absolutely dreadful until lately. :P
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:19 pm

well, i still dont have mine, but after looking at ryans awsome gallery, i can honestly say this

her head sculpt isnt anywhere near as bad as initial pics showed, its the way its painteds that makes the details look like crap on a crap cracker.

as for the fanbase throwing a fit, well, i never saw it here, apperently it was a fan fit thrown on dmnet (don murphy's boards) so all those of you who want arcee to be in the sequal, start makeing yourself known and heard, and it just might happen...

.... or not..

whats realy funny about ryans pics of the joes vs blackout is that the arcee bike was the bike that lennox rode when he attacked blackout like thet :P

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Phenotype » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:32 pm

I don't know guys, I've been following the movie since it was announced way back in 2004 and I don't remember any announcments on Don Murphy's board or anywhere else that Arcee was cut due to "negative fan reaction". Roberto Orci even said on the official site that she was cut because of the size difference and the fact that they felt it was too difficult to explain why she was the only female. He never said anything about fan's.

Most fans I know are pissed she wasn't in the film so I don't know who they talked to but I honestly don't think the "fan reaction" thing is true. Somebody put it on Wikipedia and then everyone started quoting it as fact. Two years later everyone's forgotten where they heard it and just assume it to be true. Show me something from the producers that says she was cut because of the fans and then I'll believe it but until then can we please stop quoting it as if it's the absolute truth?
Phenotype
Vehicon

Postby Skowl » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:56 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:
Skowl wrote:

Well you can certainly learn a lot...whether it is true, or a warped truth, or total lie, it is a plethora of...stuff.

So I assume they could have Arcee take a feminine form because she saw it on the net, and thought it was more her style.

If Arcee takes the feminine form from women she sees on the interent, the next movie risks being rated "R".

Immortal Starscream wrote:as for the fanbase throwing a fit, well, i never saw it here, apperently it was a fan fit thrown on dmnet (don murphy's boards) so all those of you who want arcee to be in the sequal, start makeing yourself known and heard, and it just might happen...

The Don Murphy boards did influence alot of the first movie, I'm sure, and I think a large part of the anti-Arcee crowd was there, and very vocal about it. If you want to support Arcee, just do what I do and put something in your sig. It's simple, gets the point across and it's always there, it won't die away like threads do.
Skowl
City Commander

Postby Seibertron » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:07 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Hm ... it seems that a lot of us should stand corrected. Here's a quote I found from Bob Orci:

http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id= ... word=arcee

Roberto Orci wrote:I hope that all those who hate Arcee will be gracious to those who love her. And to all those who wanted to see her, you should know the decision was not based on a mere dislike of the character, nor an attempt to defeminize the franchise. The decision is, at this point, story driven

The original link to Don Murphy's old forums no longer works but the quote is still here on Seibertron.com.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby SnipeShade » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:09 pm

Whats.... Ironhide... doing.... XD nice gallery!
SnipeShade
Combiner

Postby Seibertron » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:42 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
SnipeShade wrote:Whats.... Ironhide... doing.... XD nice gallery!

;) He's running over her! :P
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Skowl » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:42 pm

Seibertron wrote:
SnipeShade wrote:Whats.... Ironhide... doing.... XD nice gallery!

;) He's running over her! :P

...Is that what the kids are calling it these days? :-?
Skowl
City Commander

Postby Sonray » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:46 pm

I hated the toy originally, and was also against the idea of having Arcee in the movie, but now after seeing this toy i wish they had kept her in there.

I really want this toy now and really hope she makes it for the sequel!

Well done to whoever took those pics too, you got some awesome effeminate poses of her. But damn you as now i need to somehow get more money together so i can buy her! :P
Sonray
City Commander

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #336 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 SEP220314 336A (W) McConville (CA) Greene"
SPAWN #336 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #9 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220311 9B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #9 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #29 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM346 29B (CA) Fernandez (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #29 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #340 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JAN230272 340A (W) McConville (CA) Spears"
SPAWN #340 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124D"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #23 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230312 23B (CA) Keane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #13 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 OCT220204 13A (CA)Keane (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #13 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #22 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAR230143 22A (CA) Bogdanovic (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #22 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 JUN220009 1A (CA) Tan"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr E Image Comics 2021 MAY218952 1E (CA) Capullo (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #266 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAR230178 266A (W/A/CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #266 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #19 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR230284 19B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #19 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #27 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1023IM323 27A (CA) Sabbatini"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124C"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON