This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Simon Furman will be at Botcon 08

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Simon Furman will be at Botcon 08

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:10 pm

IDW Publishing scribe Simon Furman has announced on his blog that he will be attending Botcon 08, to be held in Cincinnati, Ohio, at the Duke Energy Center, over the weekend of April 25-27.

Furman will be there all 3 days of the convention, roaming the centre, as well as participating in the IDW Panel.

But thats not all, Transformers fans in Furman's native UK will get to see him at the UK Comic Expo, which will be held in Bristol on the weekend of 10-11 May 2008.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Simon Furman will be at Botcon 08

Postby Hard Hacker » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:28 pm

If he doesn't come dressed as G1 Grimlock, I will cry.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:01 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Prepare to open tear ducts, because I have yet to see him do that here in the US conventions. :P
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby UltraPrimal » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Woo hoo!
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Savage » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:08 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
This is quite possibly the best news I've heard in a while. One of the reasons I always wanted to go to BotCon was to meet Simon Furman. Sadly, he wasn't there for my first year. But this year I can check off another mark on my "Things To Do Before I Die" List.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUMAN TORCH Transformers Marvel Crossovers complete Hasbro 2008 230830A"
HUMAN TORCH Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM319 6A (CA) Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #27 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 NOV200370 2B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210482 31A (CA) Zuniga (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200470 3A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #44 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 44RI Garbowska"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 AUTOBOTS ON PATROL Coloring and Activity Book 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 AU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 1 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Optimus Prime Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210545 13RI (CA) Griffin"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915M"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #1 Cvr A IDW Comics JAN200696 1A Fullerton 221222A"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON