This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

G1 cartoons in DVD in Italy, with art by Emiliano Santalucia

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

G1 cartoons in DVD in Italy, with art by Emiliano Santalucia

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:17 am

Image Image

Medianetwork Communication presented the DVD packaging for the first volume of the italian G1 cartoons reissue.

Starting November 9th, G1 Vol. 1 will be available in the stores and will feature Season 1 episodes #1-8, never-before-seen cover art by Emiliano Santalucia (Transformers Spotlight: Blaster), a new dubbing, a new translation and 12 character profiles. Translation and texts have been supervised by Emiliano Santalucia and Franco Villa (that would be me).

Source: Transformers - Anteprima: il primo DVD G1 (Stagione 1) con le illustrazioni : News Cartoon

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception on DeviantArt: the War Within based fancomic project.
Masters Of The Universe / Princess Of Power - Martin Mystère does non present: Get a Life! - Saint Seiya: mini Gaidens

"As an Autobot... no, as a thinking being, to fight must be the last alternative."
(Optimus Prime, "A Distant Thunder!")
M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Re: G1 cartoons in DVD in Italy, with art by Emiliano Santalucia

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:04 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
That looks awesome!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Down_Shift » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

I really like that Box Art.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Rodimus2006 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Is this a re-mastered box-set with beter color animations and no more multiple starscreams.

I heard that someone bough the rights to Gerneration 1 sunbow or someone like that.

Also heard that they was suppose to clean it up like sony did the movie did they did an awesome job or remastering it.

It just sucks that they went out of business so I guess that means we wont be getting a remasters Generation 1 box-set here in the United States for a long time or never.

This sucks everyone gets good things excepts the united states but at least we finally get Energon on box-set and we will get to see revenge of the fallen before other countries also.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Doubledealer93 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
is this or will this be in the states? :-?

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Zeds » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:32 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Best box art ever for a G1 ep release. Hands down winner over what the rest of the world got.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby EmilianoS » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:42 pm

doubledealer25 wrote:is this or will this be in the states? :-?

Nope, it's said on the first post: this is only the Italian version.
I would love to do the US version, but if Hasbro release the DVD again, they will do them in-house or license them to Paramount and I dont' see paramount hiring me for the packaging :lol:

BTW, the masters used are the Rhino ones, so there are the same mistakes.
EmilianoS
Mini-Con

Postby rwalsh17 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:10 pm

That new box art is TITS!!! Kinda reminds me of the sweet 'He-Man and the Masters of the Universe' boxsets put out by Entertainment Rights.

Cool stuff. Damn those lucky Italians! :cry:
rwalsh17
Mini-Con

Postby EmilianoS » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:57 pm

rwalsh17 wrote:That new box art is TITS!!! Kinda reminds me of the sweet 'He-Man and the Masters of the Universe' boxsets put out by Entertainment Rights.

LOL, it isn't a coincidence :wink:
EmilianoS
Mini-Con

Postby Down_Shift » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:49 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
EmilianoS wrote:
doubledealer25 wrote:is this or will this be in the states? :-?

Nope, it's said on the first post: this is only the Italian version.
I would love to do the US version, but if Hasbro release the DVD again, they will do them in-house or license them to Paramount and I dont' see paramount hiring me for the packaging :lol:

BTW, the masters used are the Rhino ones, so there are the same mistakes.

I think it looks amazing. Very good job to the both of you.

Who are the 12 Character Profiles?

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Bouncy X » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:30 pm

man, i hope they never remove all the mistakes...thats part of the show's charm. even back when i was a kid i loved noticing all those animation mistakes like wrong colors, wrong symbol or as someone else mentioned, multiple starcreams.

they should never ever ever ever try and fix those, fix the color and picture quality sure but leave the mistakes intact. :grin:
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby dragons » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:09 pm

i know im most hated person on this site because of my strong outspoken answers sometimes.

but think of it this way i forgot what sereis that was that came out i think in the uk first & we thought we would never see that box set hit us states or countries but it did so this dvd set might hit the us this year or next year also seen the english option audio on the back of the box.
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby EmilianoS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:16 am

dragons wrote:i know im most hated person on this site because of my strong outspoken answers sometimes.

but think of it this way i forgot what sereis that was that came out i think in the uk first & we thought we would never see that box set hit us states or countries but it did so this dvd set might hit the us this year or next year also seen the english option audio on the back of the box.

I don't know if you are the most hated person on the board, but I think you should believe the words from the horse mouth :D
This set won't be realised in US. I've created it for a small Italian company who licensed the series from TVLoonland.
The English lnaguage option is totally common here in Italy, it isn't any indication.

The only chance to see something remotely like that in US is that Hasbro (or the series licensee in US) hires me for the domestic release, but I think chances are very very small).
EmilianoS
Mini-Con

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:29 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Rodimus2006 wrote:Is this a re-mastered box-set with beter color animations and no more multiple starscreams.

I heard that someone bough the rights to Gerneration 1 sunbow or someone like that.

Also heard that they was suppose to clean it up like sony did the movie did they did an awesome job or remastering it.

It just sucks that they went out of business so I guess that means we wont be getting a remasters Generation 1 box-set here in the United States for a long time or never.

This sucks everyone gets good things excepts the united states but at least we finally get Energon on box-set and we will get to see revenge of the fallen before other countries also.

So you consider having to import toys from the US that are domestic releases in the US but don't make it to the rest of the world to be a good thing?
But oh well 90% of your posts don't make any sense at all, so why am I actually reading them. I'll just use the ignore option of my profile.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZD 1:15 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249146 3ZD (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr G foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240111 2G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics DEC220422 1B MOTU Jones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZA 1:150 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230230 1ZA (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr X 1:10 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249140 3X (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr T 1:30 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240207 3T Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics MAR230302 4C MOTU Ossio"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr N 1:15 action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240201 3N"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2021 MAY210225 1A MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JUL239634 3B (CA) Mhan"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics DEC220421 1A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr K 1:10 design Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240115 2K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr S 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230222 1S (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 JUL210317 3B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON