This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Robotkingdom has preorders for both e-Hobby Encore Sunstorm

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Robotkingdom has preorders for both e-Hobby Encore Sunstorm

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:59 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Robotkingdom.com has pre-orders for the upcoming E-Hobby exclusive reissues of

Eunstorm for US$ 59.90

and

Balck Megatron for US$ 79.90.

These are due out in February 2009.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for your Transformers related news.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: Robotkingdom has preorders for both e-Hobby Encore Sunstorm

Postby wardamnpjm1 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:20 am

Question:
As long as I have been collecting transformers I have never ordered from Robot Kingdom.Do they charge for pre-orders now or when they ship? Are they located in the U.S. or over seas,I ask because of shipping charges.They seem to be a little less expensive than BBTS is but if they are over seas then shipping will average out the difference.I am loyal to BBTS because they are so reliable but their prices seem to just continually rise.If Robot Kingdom is reliable and shipping is fair then I will consider buying from them.Any help or advice here would be appreciated. :D
wardamnpjm1
Mini-Con

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:25 am

Pay now and in the US.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby dragons » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Pay now and in the US.

so if i understand thies right if soemthing at robotkingdom.com is 20.00 you would have to pay double price for a figure that is 20.00. pay $20.00 to robotkingdom.com and an extra $20.00 to get shipped to your house 40.00 altogeather?

good lokoing figures megatron looks almost better than his orginal version
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:47 pm

dragons wrote:
Pay now and in the US.

so if i understand thies right if soemthing at robotkingdom.com is 20.00 you would have to pay double price for a figure that is 20.00. pay $20.00 to robotkingdom.com and an extra $20.00 to get shipped to your house 40.00 altogeather?

good lokoing figures megatron looks almost better than his orginal version

No No it's pay it now. Plus they're in the US.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby Gutter Bunny » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Dead Metal wrote:Pay now and in the US.

1/2 correct.

pay now. Located in HK. Shipping is expensive-it will likely cost the same as ordering from BBTS.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby Powersa » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:31 pm

Hong Kong is tax free so normally it costs less to buy stuff from there. Overseas shipping is another subject though.
Powersa
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby capellamusic » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Motto: "Sex, food and rock'n'roll"
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Gutter Bunny wrote:

1/2 correct.

pay now. Located in HK. Shipping is expensive-it will likely cost the same as ordering from BBTS.

I can confirm it is located in Hong Kong because I live in Portugal and bought stuff from them before. For me bbts is not worth it, too much expensive for people outside the US.
Optimus Prime: Great... but how are we gonna explain to capellamusic the hole on his wall?
Megatron: Hmm... a free natural air conditioning system?
capellamusic
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Buy from capellamusic on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby Gutter Bunny » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:05 am

capellamusic wrote:
Gutter Bunny wrote:

1/2 correct.

I can confirm it is located in Hong Kong because I live in Portugal and bought stuff from them before. For me bbts is not worth it, too much expensive for people outside the US.

yeah...I realised the error in my comment after submitting but was to lazy to correct it. What i meant was: For people in the U.S. the price will be comparable to BBTS.

If you are outside of the U.S. then it may be cheaper to go with them than to pay the marked up prices@BBTS plus their shipping. However I can't verify that.

Even with their shipping they have been one of my favorite sources for figures over the last couple years.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC202 1B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC201 1A (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240733 Bradshaw 240317E"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220640 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-STAR COMICS #3 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC265 (CA) EE Hibbard"
ALL-STAR COMICS #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0723DC206 1A (CA) Perez"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURE COMICS #260 Facsimile Cvr B blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC264"
ADVENTURE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2024 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54 Facsimile Cvr B DC Comics 2024 ptg 54B (CA) Blank Sketch"
NEW!
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC211 (CA) Adams"
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #3 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 DEC230720"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Limited Series Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg (CA) Miller 231227"
WOLVERINE #1 Limit ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed PURPLE FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #129 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg DEC220767"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON