This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Images Of Upcoming TFA & TFU Figures

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

new universe and animated pics

Postby stinky » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:53 pm

not sure if this has been reported here or not, but there are some new pics of wreck-gar, dinobot, smokescreen and others.

heres the link
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/animated-8/new-images-of-upcoming-transformers-animated-and-universe-releases-at-bigbadtoystorecom-166034/
stinky
Mini-Con

New Images Of Upcoming TFA & TFU Figures

Postby BlackMagnus » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:53 pm

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/ has added new images to their list of preorders for the following figures~

ANIMATED
Wreck-Gar~ http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Atomic Lugnut~ http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

UNIVERSE
Dinobot & Smokescreen~ http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Leo Prime~ http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Overload~ http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... icture=out

Click on the links above to see the pics and place your order on these soon to be released figures!
Down_Shift wrote: My hobbys are as follows:

A great butt
A nice rack
Transformers
Pottery

They have three of those four things.
BlackMagnus
Targetmaster
News Credits: 56

Re: New Images Of Upcoming TFA & TFU Figures

Postby Sledge » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:01 pm

A second Scattershot repaint. Huh. Well, at least it's not that Armada brick some people thought.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby JesWal » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Motto: "I aim to misbehave."
Weapon: Electro-Magnetic Rocket Launcher
I WILL have Smokescreen, Dinobot, and Leo Prime. Those toys are HOT! :grin:
JesWal
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Rat Convoy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:05 pm

Why is Dinobot gray and yellow rather than brown and tan as he should be? Urgh, maybe I need to get the Henkei version instead.
Rat Convoy
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Venomous Prime » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 pm

Motto: "You don't know peace until you've had suffering"
Weapon: Double Venom Lasers
Why cant they just release the Lio Convoy figure :-(
Venomous Prime
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Massdestruction » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:12 pm

That Wreck-Gar toy is just GARBAGE! Just kidding. You knew someone would say it. He looks real good.

Lugnuts...meh.

Dinobot & Smokescreen... must have. And I am not a fan of beast-bots, so for me to want one is really something.

Leo Prime... Not digging the colors. I would have prefered they take the color scheme from the legends figure. Bright red and blue just aren't good lion colors. I know they are traditional Prime colors, but It came off looking to much like Spiderman. The new head is a plus though.

Overload... Scattershot/Dropshot repaint. Don't have much to ay about him.
Massdestruction
Micromaster

Postby Blurrz » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Oh my goodness.

Waspinator looks gorgeous, Prowl looks freaking sick... Wreck-gar is very nice... Smokescreen is a surprise, and Dinobot looks better than it did back in TFC Magazine.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby darth_primal » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Wreck-Gar is so frickin' awesome I'm so glad I have enough moolah for him when he comes out! MAXIMUM AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
darth_primal
Mini-Con

Postby Mkall » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Cancelling my Leo Prime preorder, I was hoping for a Lio Convoy-style repaint. Oh well.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Agent 007 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:28 pm

Dinobot is cool but he;s way too dark. I like leo Prime's remolded head and Smokescreen looks good too. Idk bout the animated stuff Wrek-gar is so so.
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt

Postby Supercollider » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Motto: "Embrace your inner geek, the geek will inherit the Earth!"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Original Sin wrote:Why cant they just release the Lio Convoy figure :-(

Indeed, Leo Prime actually looks quite good but the Lio Convoy mold outclasses it.
Supercollider
Gestalt
Courage: 10+

Postby Kryptikore » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:41 pm

Oh man Oh man! Damn this plastic crack addiction of mine! These figures are very nice! I think I'm going to have to finally breakdown and buy Beasty figs. I tell you if that Leo prime didn't have that new head I would never buy with those colors. Dinobot is just bad ass with that color scheme. Not a big fan of TFA but Wasp & Prowl are to hard to pass up. At least Overload's paint apps are better than Dropshot's IMO.

Finally hit 500!
Kryptikore
Vehicon

Postby Doubledealer93 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
awwwww man i am going to be sooo broke next year. but my money will be for a good cause. i love wreakgar and leo prime. i am surprised that there is new head mold for leo prime and i am impressed with smokescreen and dinobot, is dinobot a maximal or autobot it is kinda hard to see. :-? . atomic lugnut and over load i will not get. but every thing else.... hot damn! i gotta get em!!!

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby StarThunderWarp » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Smokescreen=Win
99% of people breathe air. If you're part of the 1% that doesn't, copy and paste this to your signature.
StarThunderWarp
Gestalt
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:56 pm

Wreck Gar is everything that is right about animated. Such a simple and plain alt mode that turns into such a nice vivid and interesting robot mode.

And the Lugnut redeco is very clever its so very different to the original, yet still looks good and menacing.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Skowl » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Wreck-Gar is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Weird-Al-former for the win!

Also, Dinobot doesn't look as bad as he did before, just wish they had got the colours more... y'know, accurate.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby Narc » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:23 pm

I'm liking these things, especially Leo Prime!
Narc
Combiner
News Credits: 7

Postby Anonymous Iggy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:30 pm

To Smokescreen I say "Meh," but only because I already have Prowl. I wish him all the best, though.

Dinobot looks a lot better than he did before; I see what they're doing there, with the legs. He's actually pretty impressive, when you get right down to it. However, I have to jump the Too Dark bandwagon.

And Wreck-Gar really makes me wish I had enough interest in TFA to shell out $30 for him. Hell, he's even a Weird Al character; I'm so very, very drawn. Again, I wish him all the best.
Anonymous Iggy listens to The Founders when he goes into Heavy Metal War
Anonymous Iggy
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:11 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
MUST GET WRECK-GAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atomic Lugnut is ugly, but he does look like a homage to Euro-G1 Predator Skyquake.

Dinobot is a sad-looking figure. I sure hope the Henkei one is much better looking.

Smokescreen is meh, because he was obvious.

Kudos to the new head on Leo Prime, but his color scheme makes him look like Primal Prime. That's a strange mix.

And I was so sure that Overload would be a redeco of his Armada toy. Oh well, I don't want him anyway.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10

Postby Mechabreaker » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:13 pm

Motto: "The only good Decepticon is a deactivated Decepticon."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I MUST HAVE UNIVERSE SMOKESCREEN AND DINOBOT...NO MATTER THE COST. If anyone tries to get in my way, I will stab them in the jaw with a rusty spork! Yeah, I said spork. :twisted:

Leo Prime looks pretty cool, I'm not familiar with Beast Wars II or Beast Wars Neo, but I think he looks decent for a repaint.

Wreck-Gar is another must have for me, and if anyone tries to get in my way, well, to save time just refer back to what I said about Universe Smokescreen and Dinobot... :twisted:

Atomic Lugnut is a big bucket of meh. I would have preferred a Leader class Lugnut over this mediocre repaint.

Will most likely pass on Overload, I already have Universe Dropshot and I really don't feel like adding another repaint of Cybertron/Galaxy Force Scattorshot to my collection.

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.

http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
Mechabreaker
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Pickup Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10

Postby Skowl » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:27 pm

Holy crap, Wreck-Gar is already sold out in pre-orders!

That was fast.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
I'll hit up Wreck-gar and Blastscrean. Even those Leo is a remold, I don't care for the mold.

really let down by "Overload"

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 6

Postby UltraPrimal » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Wreck-Gar: Looks great. I just don't like that peach color on him. I hope he comes with his axle weapon.

Atomic Lugnut: Looks exactly as I thought he would, and I don't like it.

Dinobot: Better. He's growing on me.

Smokescreen: Hey, it's Smokescreen. What do you expect?

Leo Prime: It's great they went to the trouble of remolding the head, but why the hell didn't they paint him like Lio Convoy?!

Overload: I don't like the yellow. Other than that, he looks pretty cool.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby ephbot » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:49 pm

How long do you guys think until we see a show-accurate repaint of Dinobot? Although that's not to say DarkDinobot won't be at the top of my post-Christmas list...
ephbot
Micromaster

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRACKS Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 Alien Mask figure 2023 New"
TRACKS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" dino figure WV2 figure 2023"
GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST OF STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV1 2022 New"
GHOST OF STARSCREA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON