This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

WST Stocking Stuffer Giftset 2008

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

WST Stocking Stuffer Giftset 2008

Postby Stormrider » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:25 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
TFSource.com has announced their traditional WST Stocking Stuffer Giftset. The figures are limited and require an additional purchase.

Happy Holidays! An annual favorite, the Stocking Stuffer Campaign 2008 is now available and ready for preorder! Limited to 500 pieces, each set will feature 2 figures, and more bells and whistles that are yet to be announced. Requires purchase from TFsource or $40 or more to be eligible, other ordering requirements do apply and this set is available only while supplies last.

Keep in mind due to a delay the piece will not ship out until next year, we do apologize and as opposed to canceling the campaign knew fans would still want a set of exclusive figures and decided to still maintain the campaign even though it will ship late.

Click here to learn more.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Re: WST Stocking Stuffer Giftset 2008

Postby Bumblebeast » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:28 am

woah. Look at me running ! where's my wallet??? ... NOT!
Bad-ass Prime wants YOUR face !!!
Bumblebeast
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Sunstar » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:37 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
no picture, not interested.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Zeds » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:49 am

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Pre-ordered mine. Also got the all black set on pre-order. Well timed!
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Loki God Of Mischief » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:55 pm

Eh, I've been buying the WST Dinobots recently and I need Sludge and Swoop. TFSource is the cheapest place I found both of them. They're around $50 shipped. I had planned on getting them this Friday on payday. Might as well get this too. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be Slag and Swoop in the set (my two favorite Dinobots).

It's best to assume every link I post is NSFW, and every post I make is just me taking the piss.
Loki God Of Mischief
Brainmaster

Postby shockwave13 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:12 pm

Take a risk, the only WST Dino Robots missing on my end is the Santa Commander! :sad:

Whatever it is, I want a Shockwave (in purple) in Christmas spirit. :grin:
shockwave13
Micromaster

Postby Loki God Of Mischief » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:23 am

I just thought about that. What if one of the WST's in this set is Shackwave?

It's best to assume every link I post is NSFW, and every post I make is just me taking the piss.
Loki God Of Mischief
Brainmaster

Postby Stormrider » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:11 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
My guess - Dino repaints. We haven't seen any new molds from Impossible toys and they probably want to get as much stretch as they can from the Dinorobots. I think Sludge will be one of them.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Primacron's Little Helper » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:08 pm

Primacron's Little Helper
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TIDY TRUNKSKY Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers suitcase Hasbro 2020"
TIDY TRUNKSKY Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING CANDYHOOVES Transformers BotBots Series 2 2019 Sugar Shocks Hasbro"
KING CANDYHOOVES T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNOTTY STEM Transformers BotBots Series 4 Season Greeters Hasbro 2020 flower pot"
SNOTTY STEM Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OL TIC TOC Transformers BotBots Series 2 Lost Bots 2019 wristwatch watch Hasbro"
OL TIC TOC Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREND BLEND Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes smoothie drink 2019"
TREND BLEND Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPER BUBS Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats bubble tea Hasbro 2020"
SUPER BUBS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Transformer Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
STEALTH FORCE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STINKOSAURUS REX Transformers BotBots Series 1 Toilet Troop 2019 Potted Plant"
STINKOSAURUS REX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHERIFF SUGARFEET Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades donut 2019"
SHERIFF SUGARFEET ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERHOWL Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 Hasbro 2020 New"
THUNDERHOWL Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POO SHOO Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique poop shoe Hasbro 2020"
POO SHOO Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIXX Transformers BotBots Series 2 Techie Team camera Hasbro 2019"
CLIXX Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROLLEY DOUGHLEY Transformers BotBots Series 4 Home Rangers Hasbro 2020"
ROLLEY DOUGHLEY Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VENUS FROGRAP Transformers BotBots Series 1 Shed Heads 2018 Hasbro venus flytrap"
VENUS FROGRAP Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON