This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This We

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This We

Postby Darth Bombshell » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:18 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Just a friendly reminder out there to all Transfans that new episodes of Transformers Animated will be shown this weekend. However, which one you will be seeing depends on where you live.

If you live in the United States, you will be seeing "Three's a Crowd" @ 8am. If, however, you live in Canada, you will be seeing part three of the "Transwarped" mini-movie @ 11am.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Reminder: New Transformers: Animated Episodes Airing This We

Postby First-Aid » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:31 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Thank god for satellite...THere's no way in hell I'm awake at 8am...so I'll be able to watch it on Cartoon Network West..:-D
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Omega Charge » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 am

Motto: "Nothing. What's the motto with you?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
Can't wait.
Omega Charge
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 7
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Skullgrin140 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Already jonesed for it :D
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster

Postby Baha08 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 pm

What's up with the 8 am time slot? They don't want the afternoon/night reruns off?
Baha08
Minibot

Postby --B-- » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Just another reason why I love my DVR.

*kisses DVR remote lovingly*
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Autobotic9 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:46 pm

WTF is up with the early times? What happened to 10:30?
Skywarp is afraid of the creepy grey bar of ads.

A Terrifying...Terrorist. Silence! I kill you!
Autobotic9
Combiner

Postby GetterDragun » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:23 am

Boring episode.

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby Cyberstrike » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:38 am

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
GetterDragun wrote:Boring episode.

Stupid is more like it.

This is by one the worst episodes of Transformers: Animated ("Sari, No One's Home" is the worst) and while I have given hope of Transformers: Animated having much of in terms of quality storytelling this one just shows how stupid the series is at times.

EVERY single character in the episode acts like a complete and total dumbass combined with the crappiest looking Transformer in the series to date: Dirt Boss, with a bunch boring fights, and piss poor storytelling in general, just this episode just plain sucks.
Last edited by Cyberstrike on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cyberstrike
Headmaster
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Bombus distinguendus » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:39 am

Motto: "Don't Judge Me!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster

boring???? are you kidding me? we got a new Constructicon that is a head master! the fuel company used G1 Sludge as their Icon and the oil guys were wearing the classic G1 Spike/Sparkplug outfits and at the end we see Liar Clone Starscream/Ramjet. this was a great plot episode...and also no Sari!
"Dont Judge Me!"
Check out TheFanriotpodcast.com. were also on iTunes! Please check us out!
Bombus distinguendus
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Cyberstrike » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:54 am

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Bombus distinguendus wrote:

boring???? are you kidding me? we got a new Constructicon that is a head master! the fuel company used G1 Sludge as their Icon and the oil guys were wearing the classic G1 Spike/Sparkplug outfits and at the end we see Liar Clone Starscream/Ramjet. this was a great plot episode...and also no Sari!

The episode sucked because:
Headmaster sucked.
Dirt Boss sucked.
The Animated Constucticons suck.
The fights sucked.
More importantally the story just plain sucked.

In short the whole episode just plained sucked.

I'm sorry but two little homages and no Sari (whose new look and apperence might be what redeems that character if she's written well) can't make up for episode that sucked.
Cyberstrike
Headmaster
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby GetterDragun » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:01 am

Bombus distinguendus wrote:

Without any of those insignificant things, we had nothing. There was no point to the episode. They wanted to steal oil to sell it at a higher profit? That's it? Dirtboss sucked too.

Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander

Postby The_Cybertronian_Emperor » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 am

I haven't seen "Three's A Crowd", I watched "Transwarped" yesterday afternoon ...

The characters they revealed seemed promising ... Rodimus, Ironhide, Brawn, Hot Shot and Red Alert defending a warp gate against Strika, Blackout, Oil Slick, Spittor and Cyclouns ...

Blurr escaping from Skywarp and Thundercracker ...

Megatron and Starscream 'hot-wiring' Omega Sentinel ... which they also give a origins backstory to how Omega Supreme was created and how he and Ratchet met ...

Sari becomes really, really, REALLY annoying ...

There was no mention of the Dinobots, or the Constructicons ... the Headmaster was in another episode, and his Bill and Ted mentality is still really, really, REALLY boring ...

The episode was decent, would've been loads better if they had just scrapped the whole Headmaster concept and hadn't turned Sari from annoying child to annoying teenager ...
The_Cybertronian_Emperor
Mini-Con

Postby GetterDragun » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:35 am

The_Cybertronian_Emperor wrote:I haven't seen "Three's A Crowd", I watched "Transwarped" yesterday afternoon ...

The characters they revealed seemed promising ... Rodimus, Ironhide, Brawn, Hot Shot and Red Alert defending a warp gate against Strika, Blackout, Oil Slick, Spittor and Cyclouns ...

Blurr escaping from Skywarp and Thundercracker ...

Megatron and Starscream 'hot-wiring' Omega Sentinel ... which they also give a origins backstory to how Omega Supreme was created and how he and Ratchet met ...

Sari becomes really, really, REALLY annoying ...

There was no mention of the Dinobots, or the Constructicons ... the Headmaster was in another episode, and his Bill and Ted mentality is still really, really, REALLY boring ...

The episode was decent, would've been loads better if they had just scrapped the whole Headmaster concept and hadn't turned Sari from annoying child to annoying teenager ...

That's good and all, but this thread is about this weeks episode which did not have one new character or anything to do with last weeks episode.

Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander

Postby Darth Bombshell » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:31 am

GetterDragun wrote:this thread is about this weeks episode

Um...it's not just about this week's episode.

Darth Bombshell wrote:Just a friendly reminder out there to all Transfans that new episodes of Transformers Animated will be shown this weekend. However, which one you will be seeing depends on where you live.

If you live in the United States, you will be seeing "Three's a Crowd" @ 8am. If, however, you live in Canada, you will be seeing part three of the "Transwarped" mini-movie @ 11am.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby GetterDragun » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Darth Bombshell wrote:
GetterDragun wrote:this thread is about this weeks episode

Um...it's not just about this week's episode.

Darth Bombshell wrote:Just a friendly reminder out there to all Transfans that new episodes of Transformers Animated will be shown this weekend. However, which one you will be seeing depends on where you live.

So the full episode of Transwarped was on Friday Afternoon in Canada? Sorry, didn't see that info posted.

Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander

Postby DavidT » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
My personal opinion is that the robot mode for Dirtboss just sucked in every way, and the fact that Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, & Prowl couldn't lift Lugnut was just stupid. I thought I remember Hasbro saying they had no intention of making the Animated constructicons into toys, so why introduce a 3rd constructicon????

I agree that the episode was pointless and was a giant let-down compared to Transwarped...

It was nice to see the G1 Sludge used as a logo for the oil company though.

Here's my far-fetched prediction of what's to come, and I say this with humor........... the round oil tank was transported just outside of dinobot island when it exploded, afterwards a piece of the tank floats on shore, it's the G1 Sludge logo. The Dinobots like it and decide they need another dinobot and they kidnap someone or somebot and use them to build another Dinobot. :grin:

Now that wasn't so bad was it? hehehe.....

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
News Credits: 88
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Darth Bombshell » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:17 pm

GetterDragun wrote:So the full episode of Transwarped was on Friday Afternoon in Canada? Sorry, didn't see that info posted.

Cartoon Network aired the entire three episode movie last week. YTV only aired the first two episodes.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby ChrisR291 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:51 pm

It was an ok episode, not as exciting as last weeks. :?

GET READY FOR IT.....
ChrisR291
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby Prankmeister » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 am

Hey, can't have a doozy every episode.
Prankmeister
Micromaster

Postby typh0id » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:01 pm

DavidT wrote: I thought I remember Hasbro saying they had no intention of making the Animated constructicons into toys, so why introduce a 3rd constructicon????

I think it'd pretty obvious what they're doing...Eventually the constructicons are going to combine...I figure they'll introduce a couple more large ones and Dirt Boss will end up being the head...Then the whole group of figures will come out as a set...

That aside, I didn't think Three's a Crowd was TERRIBLE...I saw Transwarped part 3 also and it was certainly better (the whole Transwarped "movie" was really good, imo)...But I didn't think Episode 4 was too bad...I thought Dirt Boss was kinda funny...
"Reality doesn't care if you believe it..."
----------
"You bitches!" ~Shockwave
typh0id
Brainmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from typh0id on eBay

Postby travicon » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Cyberstrike wrote:

Stupid is more like it.

This is by one the worst episodes of Transformers: Animated ("Sari, No One's Home" is the worst) and while I have given hope of Transformers: Animated having much of in terms of quality storytelling this one just shows how stupid the series is at times.

EVERY single character in the episode acts like a complete and total dumbass combined with the crappiest looking Transformer in the series to date: Dirt Boss, with a bunch boring fights, and piss poor storytelling in general, just this episode just plain sucks.

im guessing this is one of the first episodes some of us here have watched...

i might have agreed with the negitivity posted about this episode if i had never seen TFA before.

i really liked this one! i thought the professor was realy funny too!
travicon
Vehicon

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 5th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM893 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210480 30B (CA) Tramontano (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220491 14B (CA) Chi"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230038 1A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #10 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Target: 2006 #5 Cvr RI-B 1:15 IDW Comics 2007 Best UK Retro 140204A"
Transformers Targe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #45 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 231208A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 FEB200645 1B (CA)Coller"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200537 12B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 14RI (CA) Hutchison"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0324IM291 8B (CA) Corona"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #8 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON