This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Powered Commander Exclusive over 50 percent Sold Out

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Powered Commander Exclusive over 50 percent Sold Out

Postby First Gen » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
TFCon has sent out another update regarding the convention exclusive Powered Commander. At this point, its stated that the exclusive is well over 50% sold out and the remaining bunch will be sold during the convention on saturday.

If you haven't got this exclusive yet and are attending the convention, get their early so you can secure your Powered Commander set.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Powered Commander Exclusive over 50 percent Sold Out

Postby 009* » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Wait, were they selling the item to a third party before the convention? How did so many of these things get sold before the convention?
009*
Combiner
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10

Postby Mkall » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
009* wrote:Wait, were they selling the item to a third party before the convention? How did so many of these things get sold before the convention?

Pre-orders were available for those signing up to attend the convention. There were only 500 pieces made of this set. To be honest I thought they'd all be gone by now.

I'm glad I got my preorders in

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Samsonator » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
I dearly wish I could get my hands on this one... the fact that it's a CANADIAN convention exclusive stings even more, being from Canada... How I wish there was a way...
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Narc » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:34 pm

How much is this again? I'm not attending and I want to know how much is reasonable if I pay at a secondary market.
Narc
Combiner
News Credits: 7

Postby Narc » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Narc wrote:How much is this again? I'm not attending and I want to know how much is reasonable if I pay at a secondary market.

NVM, $150 for attendees. I saw somebody posting a preorder for it on ebay for $250 + $25 for shipping. Anybody willing to get this for me at a reasonable price + shipping? Please... please... please.....
Narc
Combiner
News Credits: 7

Postby Zeds » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Mkall wrote:To be honest I thought they'd all be gone by now.

I thought the same thing and got my 2 pre-orders in early.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Blurrz » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:39 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I knew the popularity of this piece was high, didn't realize people would dish out that much to get it...

I feel like crossing the border and going to Botcon than TFcon, with the fact that Powered Commander is a single piece, while with Botcon i'll get a multitude of figures for just around the same price.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Solrac333 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:38 pm

I just got my Shadow Commander today. I now have 2 out of 3 commander sets. I don't think I'll be getting this one though. Don't like the looks and price. Still, it's a cool exclusive.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby speedracex » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:56 am

I got mine on eBay as well, I hope to have it sometime in the next couple weeks. Im a huge fan of Um in his Diaclone colors, this was a must have, and I think in the future youll see this fetching a lot more than the 250 its going for right now. Like the OP said, i have no idea how this is not sold out
speedracex
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARN + NICKEL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
TARN + NICKEL Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 2021 870821A"
NEW!
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON