This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Five minute sneek peak at TF: Animated Decepticon Air

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Five minute sneek peak at TF: Animated Decepticon Air

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Cartoon Network have posted a 5 minute preview video of the upcoming Transformers Animated episode "Decepticon Air".

Simply select the "Transformers sneak peek" from the right hand menu, then click on the "scene selection" button (Sari's Face) underneath the video player.

The video features both Isaac and Sari Sumdac, Bulkhead and the return of a G1 cartoon character to the animated medium.

Unfortunately the video can only be viewed by those who live within the United States. Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for updates when a version for international viewers has been found.

For those in the United States, please click here to view the sneak peek.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Five minute sneek peak at TF: Animated Decepticon Air

Postby Badass Grimlock » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Motto: "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
So the Elite Guard ship goes whacko and Sari can self-upgrade herself?

So far, so good.
My Blog!
Also formerly Starscream-dude, Toruk Makto,and Sackjack (but only briefly.)
Badass Grimlock
Combiner
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: ???
Skill: 7

Postby mitchsantona » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Weapon: Crossbow
That storm looks like it has the potential to rattle SP's ship a bit. Especially the prisoner hold....
mitchsantona
Minibot
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby T-Macksimus » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 pm

I think it's more the fact that Sari can "tune in" to the other computer and has newfound inherent abilities
than just simply "upgrading".
And the only thing wrong with the Elite Guard ship is that someone left an A**hole in charge of it. Jazz needs to shove Sentinel out the airlock( in the middle of that storm would be a good spot) and take over and I seriously doubt Alpha Trion would so much as slap his wrist for doing it either. (probably give him a medal and promotion)
With any luck maybe we will get to see more of Perceptor and Cliffjumper than just a short clip on the viewscreen this episode.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby mitchsantona » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Looks like the Council doesn't want SP around. Wonder if he'll end up flipping out if he doesnt get his way?
mitchsantona
Minibot

Postby JesWal » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Motto: "I aim to misbehave."
Weapon: Electro-Magnetic Rocket Launcher
Looks like Sentinel's back to his typical jerky self. Man, I really really REALLY want to see that fight between him and Optimus like Optimus promised. That would SO make my day. :D
JesWal
Fuzor
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby mitchsantona » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Maybe Sentinal will take that Magnus Position by Force and Optimus will stop him. Who would stop him besides Optimus anyway? The council is old, the twins are on his lugnuts, and all of the Cybertron Elite Guard is outranked. Not that Jazz or Rodimus couldn't take him, but they may not want to risk being court-marshalled attacking a superior officer.
mitchsantona
Minibot

Postby r0b0leadr » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:45 pm

mitchsantona said:
"That storm looks like it has the potential to rattle SP's ship a bit. Especially the prisoner hold...."

your right
they'll probably escape or something, I mean the episodes name IS Decepticon Air...

Sentinel can't talk to Jazz like that EVER again, or the fans WILL retaliate, severely...with casualties (most likely)
r0b0leadr
Mini-Con

Postby Immortal Starscream » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 pm

and it finaly makes sense. decepticon air = con air. i think whats gonna happen is the storms gonna fix swindle so he can transform back out of vehicle mode.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby mitchsantona » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:03 pm

roboleadr,

I have to go with what you said about talking to Jazz like that. I'm suprised he took that from him. I thought they were kind of tight, but maybe SP's on a power trip now that UM is out of commission, even with Jazz. I used to like the Sentinal character, but not after that tirade on Jazz.
mitchsantona
Minibot

Postby Cryo Prime » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
i have to say the more i watch it the more i like this show, but that said im not diggin Perceptor, that voice drives me nuts.
Cryo Prime
Micromaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from Cryo Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4

Postby mitchsantona » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:40 pm

I love his character model. But his old G1 voice was perfect. It's taken some getting used to. I think all of the other voices are brilliant, although I wouldn't mind a little Casey Casem cameo as Cliffjumper.
mitchsantona
Minibot

Postby oldskooltf » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Weapon: Missile Launcher
Yes... Alpha Trion! and more Perceptor!

I honestly want to see if they'll make Cliffjumper have some super ability of jumping real high. He is called Cliffjumper, right? Before you say I'm a loon, realize they've done lots of literal powers with the other names: Ironhide, Longarm, Hot Shot, Oil Slick,...

So... I'm waiting for something similar with Cliffjumper.

Anyway... loving this episode so far.
oldskooltf
Minibot
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9

Postby Rodimus2006 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I am enjoying the heck out of animated this season but they have been in 1 or 2 dull episodes in it.

My only complaint about animated is Sentinel Prime, he is a jerk and no one likes hime even his own team mates talk about him like Jazz Said he tunes out half of what he says and Optimus responded only Half that shows what an ass clown Sentinel really his.

I hope he messes up on a mission of get slagged bye the decipticons because he is one of the only characters I have hated in Animated so far that and some of the human villans.

I hope he and Optimus also duke it out soon maybe Optimus can knock some of that cockyness out of the stupid jerk.

Everything about Sentinel is ahh just so annoying from the way he talks, and the way he tryies to command.

I hope something happens and Optimus will become Commander of the Autobots like he is meant to do.

Look foward to this episode looks like Sari will be powering up some more maybe some new additional upgrades also.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10+

Postby GadgetMeli9685 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Ah Sentinel. Still a stupid slagging jerk.
Optimus Prime: "Autobots, transform and Roll Out!"
Bumblebee:"...Can't he save a guy without doing a commercial?"
Bumblebee Animated: "I believe the technical term is big hunk of falling rock, blocking space bridge."
GadgetMeli9685
Mini-Con

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:22 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
whats going to happen is ultra magnus is going to die but not before he hands over
leadership to optimus prime i have foreseen it
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby leokearon » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:39 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby Rodimus2006 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:42 am

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Sari may not have the Allspark Key anymore but she still has the same abilities as when using the Allspark Key.

I think she must have absorbed the Allspark Key into her self when she upgraded and about went Nova in Detroit that time.

This would explain how she was able to Powerup the Space-Bridge in this episode.

I think that they can give animated a decent send off well I admit 3 or 4 episodes remain left still suck but I beleive they can pull it off and make us not worry about it ending right or wrong.

The reason I am saying that is because every TF episode last 22 or 23 minutes long that is without the commercials and you can get alot done in 22 or 23 minutes and they proved that with last year with season 2 season finale A Bridge Too Close.

If they can cram that much into those two episode imagine how good and how much we will get to see in Endgame.

Also the episode Endgame has been used in several TV shows including other Transformers series.

Transformers - Beast Machines Engame

Star Trek Voyager Endgame it was the last episode of the series

Babylon 5 Season 4 Endgame not the last episode but the end of the Clark Earth Civil War Conflict.

If I am not mistaken it has been used in Stargate, Battlestar Galactica also if I am not mistaken.

Also Animated will be ending on May 23rd with Endgame prt. 2

So it looks like the transformers franchise maybe taking a short vacation for sometime with Revenge Coming out soon and Mr. Bay taking a year or so Off to rest up for Transformers 3 in 2011 or 2012.

Also Animated fixed to end soon and nothing set in stone yet as to what the next transformers series will be about or who will be doing it also is going to take some time.

Not unless they have been secretly working on another series while doing animated and just keeping it quiet showing it this winter or Q1 or summertime 2010.

Be cool if it was Animated 2.0 or Transformers-Resollute but I guess we will see when the next series comes about whenever or if ever that will be done.

For now I am just going to enjoy the rest of animated get my new copy of Generation 1 again even though I still got the Rhino Sets time for a new copy anyways. Also going to play the Revenge game on my 360 and go watch the Movie in June or 1st of July still havent decided on when cause it will be busy when it will be 1st released.

So all and all not bad I mean yeah it sucks that animated may be getting the eventually axe but hey look on the bright side there is still alot to keep us busy and also remember season 3 will be on DVD soon how cool will that be.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Tekka » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:04 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Some nice Ghost in the Shell finger splitting there from Sari.
Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 2

Postby Cobalt Prime » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:51 am

Motto: ""Excessive force is not necessary.""
This is why I hate machines!!!
All I get is that lame Secret Saturdays video. I click on the TF Animated icon, but can't get it to play, despite the fact that I do live in the U.S. and was able to get it to play when they were previewing "Where is thy sting".
Guess I'll just have to wait til Saturday. :-(
Cobalt Prime
Transmetal Warrior

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:12 am

mitchsantona wrote:Maybe Sentinal will take that Magnus Position by Force and Optimus will stop him. Who would stop him besides Optimus anyway? The council is old, the twins are on his lugnuts, and all of the Cybertron Elite Guard is outranked. Not that Jazz or Rodimus couldn't take him, but they may not want to risk being court-marshalled attacking a superior officer.

S.P. has used the term "Primes" in previous episodes. (context led one to believe that it was not just plural but also present tense) so there is hope of retaliation if Sentinel tries to take Magnus' position by force.
Oh yeah, Sentinel is not a superior officer, he just happens to be a higher ranking officer. Optimus may hold an equal rank but is definitely a "superior" officer as far as I'm concerned. :P
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby mitchsantona » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:14 pm

T-Macksimus wrote:
mitchsantona wrote:Maybe Sentinal will take that Magnus Position by Force and Optimus will stop him. Who would stop him besides Optimus anyway? The council is old, the twins are on his lugnuts, and all of the Cybertron Elite Guard is outranked. Not that Jazz or Rodimus couldn't take him, but they may not want to risk being court-marshalled attacking a superior officer.

S.P. has used the term "Primes" in previous episodes. (context led one to believe that it was not just plural but also present tense) so there is hope of retaliation if Sentinel tries to take Magnus' position by force.
Oh yeah, Sentinel is not a superior officer, he just happens to be a higher ranking officer. Optimus may hold an equal rank but is definitely a "superior" officer as far as I'm concerned. :P

That being said, I wonder who the other Prime's could be. To my knowledge, Rodimus is only Rodimus at this point. Wish there was more time for this series. Way too much potential.
mitchsantona
Minibot

Postby oldskooltf » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Weapon: Missile Launcher
mitchsantona wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:

That being said, I wonder who the other Prime's could be. To my knowledge, Rodimus is only Rodimus at this point. Wish there was more time for this series. Way too much potential.

Longarm was "Longarm Prime"... before he kicked Ultra Magnus' butt as Shockwave.
Do we know for sure that Rodimus isn't Rodimus Prime?
oldskooltf
Minibot
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9

Postby mitchsantona » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Longarm was "Longarm Prime"... before he kicked Ultra Magnus' butt as Shockwave.
Do we know for sure that Rodimus isn't Rodimus Prime?[/quote]

I personally don't, I've never heard him addressed as such, but I'm no expert.
mitchsantona
Minibot

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:35 pm

He struck me as being still too brash and "wet behind the ears" so to speak, to be a Prime.
Granted I would love to see his exuberance get all up in SP's grill followed by Ops aforementioned promised (and well deserved/needed confrontation but I don't think we are going to be blessed with that anytime soon.

Something is going to have to happen though cause I have the gut feeling that the end result of the upcoming episode is going to leave Sentinel Prime in a very bad position. Hopefully one where he is left with no choice but to face the consequences/own up to his own arrogance and selfishness. Downside is I think some bot is going to have to go offline...hard...before it finally sinks in. He could wind up being the one that forces Prowl into the position where he dies or sacrifices himself, in which case Prime or a returning Ultra Magnus will nail him to the wall.

...or I could just be shooting sparks out of my a** and be totally off. :P
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #19 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR230284 19B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #19 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBOUND X #5 Cvr D 1:10 Image Comics 2021 APR219079 5D (CA) Schweizer"
SKYBOUND X #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSOVER #4 Cvr E 1:25 incv raw Image Comics 2021 DEC208789 4E (CA) Shaw"
CROSSOVER #4 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #87 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0224IM328 87A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124A"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #27 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM317 27A (CA) Randal (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #27 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #63 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 MAR230209 63D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr E Image Comics 2021 MAY218952 1E (CA) Capullo (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #22 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 AUG220240 22A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM893 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #12 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 JUL220210 12A (CA) Tonton Revolver"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #16 Cvr B Image Comics 2021 JUL210278 16B (CA) Peral"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON