This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HLJ Sale

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

HLJ Sale

Postby Mykltron » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Just got an email from Hobby Link Japan about a sale coming up:

Yes, you can still get your order before Christmas, and you can get it shipped free!
If you pay with a PayPal Billing Agreement, and your order includes at least one item from our Just-in-time Holiday Blowout Sale, express shipping is absolutely FREE!
As a special year-end "thank you" to our customers, we are offering free express shipping on orders that include at least one Just-in-time Holiday Blowout Sale item and are paid for with a PayPal Billing Agreement during the sale period.
The sale will start at 12 noon on Monday, December 7 and finish at 6pm on Friday, December 11 (all times are Japan Standard Time; GMT +9), for 102 hours of solid savings!
Just go to (http://www.hlj.com/specialsale/special.html) at the sale start time, be sure to read all the sale details, and grab those last-minute goodies for yourself or someone special. There's still time to make it for the holidays!
And as always, thank you for all your business with HLJ!

Happy Holidays,

Scott T. Hards

President

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Re: HLJ Sale

Postby Powersa » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Sweet. Free shipping ftw. Too bad USD is weak. Looking forward to the sale tomorrow.
Powersa
Combiner
News Credits: 1

HLJ Just-in-time Holiday Blowout Sale!

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:37 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Seibertron.com member Mykltron has received an e-mail from Hobby Link Japan (HLJ for short) about their new upcoming sale:

Yes, you can still get your order before Christmas, and you can get it shipped free!
If you pay with a PayPal Billing Agreement, and your order includes at least one item from our Just-in-time Holiday Blowout Sale, express shipping is absolutely FREE!
As a special year-end "thank you" to our customers, we are offering free express shipping on orders that include at least one Just-in-time Holiday Blowout Sale item and are paid for with a PayPal Billing Agreement during the sale period.
The sale will start at 12 noon on Monday, December 7 and finish at 6pm on Friday, December 11 (all times are Japan Standard Time; GMT +9), for 102 hours of solid savings!
Just go to (http://www.hlj.com/specialsale/special.html) at the sale start time, be sure to read all the sale details, and grab those last-minute goodies for yourself or someone special. There's still time to make it for the holidays!
And as always, thank you for all your business with HLJ!

Happy Holidays,

This sounds really good and can save you a nice pile of cash!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:41 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Awesome!

Maybe I can still grab a Buster Prime! :D

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Convotron » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 am

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Coolness! I took advantage of their last two sales with free shipping. Their Black Friday sale was great because not only was there free shipping but any items you ordered had a 25% discount applied. That discount was also applied along with any existing sale discount. One of the items I bought had a total 75% discounted from the regular price plus the free EMS shipping. :)

I urge anyone who plans on getting in on HLJ's sale to put in their orders early on during the sale because the free shipping only applies to the special holiday sale items(any of the ones you need to buy to become eligible for the free shipping) and items that are In Stock so if you see items that are back ordered or show a Restock status, they don't count for free shipping. If you order a Restock item, it'll ship when it restocks but a normal shipping fee will apply.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby kirbenvost » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Interesting. I wonder if they will have Alternity Bumblebee as part of the sale? I doubt it since it's new, but who knows.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8

Postby Convotron » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Every time I've seen an HLJ free shipping sale(they've had 3 since September), it has always included all in stock items, regardless of the "newness" of the item, so as long as Alternity Bumble and/or Cliff is in stock, they'll be eligible for free shipping as long as you purchase at least one of the specially designated "holiday sale" items and use the Paypal billing agreement option when making payment.

During the Black Friday sale, I bought a brand new HGUC Unicorn Gundam model(Unicorn mode, the Destroy mode kit was being restocked so it wasn't eligible for the sale), which is a new item, and it was included in the free shipping(and a 25% discount for that particular sale) sale.

Convotron
City Commander

Postby Convotron » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 pm

I apologize for double posting but this is a heads up to let you all know that the sale has begun. :)

Convotron
City Commander

Postby Burn » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
meh, nothing too exciting with it.

Few things I wouldn't mind (Armoured Core stuff) if I had the money to spare.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Powersa » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Free shipping is nice, but HLJ had better sale before. I mean I got Encore SW&TC set for 3,000 yen from them back in April, now the set is priced at 3,600 yen. At the time most TFs are on sale, like MP TC or SW for 6,000 yen each. I bought Henkei Convoy, Encore Trailbreaker, and BT Arcee from hlj for pretty much half off.

Now, to get free shipping you gotta order one of the on-sale items, but I couldn't find many TF-related stuff.
Powersa
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby Flux Convoy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Also, Buster Prime isn't available at all. Just a heads up. This was probably the only way I could get one right now. I'll either have to wait for Botcon or some decent soul who won't gouge me for one later.
:BOT:
Last edited by Flux Convoy on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Convotron » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Yeah, this type of sale, which requires the purchase of a specially designated sale item to enable the free shipping offer, is only good for those who want to buy one of the sale items. The recent Black Friday sale was awesome because it included 25% off in addition to the free EMS shipping.

Convotron
City Commander

Postby kirbenvost » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:05 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Bah, my credit card is maxed. Stupid Christmas... Oh well, Bumblebee will have to wait.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #23 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230254 23A (CA) Stevens (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #23 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #26 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM337 26B (CA) Aguillo (W) Layman"
SCORCHED #26 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spawn UNWANTED VIOLENCE #2 Cvr B virgin Image Comics DEC220303 2B (CA) Del Mundo"
Spawn UNWANTED VIO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #23 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230312 23B (CA) Keane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #20 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JAN230234 20A (CA) Spears (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #20 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #18 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 NOV220243 18A (CA) Mack (W) Lewis 230906"
KING SPAWN #18 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #24 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230245 24A (CA) Williams (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #24 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #1 6th ptg Image Firsts Comics 2022 FEB220080 (W/A/CA) McFarlane"
SPAWN #1 6th ptg I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #26 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM336 26A (CA) Barberi (W) Layman"
SCORCHED #26 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #344 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 MAY230283 344C (W) McConville (CA) Williams"
SPAWN #344 Cvr C I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #263 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 NOV228105 263C (CA) Alexander"
SAVAGE DRAGON #263 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #26 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM347 26B (CA) Ngu (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #26 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #20 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 MAY230276 20C (CA) Williams"
SCORCHED #20 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Image Firsts SAVAGE DRAGON #1 Image Comics 2013 FEB100330 (W/A/CA) Larsen"
Image Firsts SAVAG ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON