This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

First hint to Botcon 2010 Theme given

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

First hint to Botcon 2010 Theme given

Postby First Gen » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:20 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Thanks to the sharp readers over at Allspark.com, we now have our first hint to what we can expect from Botcon 2010. According to the hint, found in Transformers Timelines #4, Wings of Honor, it states:

"Next year, at Botcon 2010, the Transformers will revisit a generation many thought was lost and a battle for the future will begin."

Generation lost? Or even unknown? Generation Two anyone? Let your speculative minds abound and tell us what you think by clicking Discuss this topic above.

Keep your optics locked, right here at Seibertron.com your Ultimate Transformers Resource.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: First hint to Botcon 2010 Theme given

Postby Blurrz » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Targetmasters.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby emeraldbeacon » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Well, let's look at the possibilities:

Wings of Honor/Early Civil War: Too recent to be 'forgotten'.
War Within/Late Civil War: Too popular to be 'forgotten'.
G1: Will this ever be forgotten by the core fanbase?
G2: Distinct possibility, and some great characters to draw from.
Beast Wars: Unlikely, due to recent Beast-themed releases (Cheetor, Dinobot)
Machine Wars: Quite possible - a storyline with no fiction to speak of. A blank slate.
Beast Machines: Unprobable, though I keep thinking about the line "The seeds of the future lie buried in the past"...
Transtech: The fiction is in place (Axiom Nexus), and it's something a lot of fans want to see...
Robots in Disguise: Interesting idea, but unlikely.
Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Classics/Universe , Animated: Too recent to be 'forgotten'.

There's also the interesting prospect of the Gobots. The fiction has been set up with more than one story, and that generation of robots has been all but forgotten by the multiverse. Since the characters have begun seeping into the Transformers universe a little at a time, it might finally be time for the big team-up to finally happen!
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby Burn » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
I'd be inclined to go with Machine Wars. Which is disappointing, because I liked the line and I haven't been impressed with the BotCon stuff of recent years.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Chaoslock » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Bet on Transtech.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby ponycorn » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:22 pm

I sure hope it's G2! I'd love to see that story line elaborated on more by the collector's club. With full supporting club mag. comic and the club exclusive prose stories too!
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby zodconvoy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
You're all forgetting something very important. The entire untapped Japanese continuity! Dion's profile even states that he serves under Metalhawk! I'm thinking 2010 (the JP name of the postMovie series) will be Japanese series focused with some Headmaster, Masterforce and Victory. We've already had Deathsaurus (awesome) and Megazarak in past years. Plus E Star Saber and C Override (Minerva) need more people that speak their language!
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby First Gen » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
zodconvoy wrote:You're all forgetting something very important. The entire untapped Japanese continuity! Dion's profile even states that he serves under Metalhawk! I'm thinking 2010 (the JP name of the postMovie series) will be Japanese series focused with some Headmaster, Masterforce and Victory. We've already had Deathsaurus (awesome) and Megazarak in past years. Plus E Star Saber and C Override (Minerva) need more people that speak their language!

This actually makes perfect sense.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Courage: 10

Postby rpetras » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I could probably skip any of those options.

RJP
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Seibertron » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
While I'd love to see some G2 exclusives, I don't think G2 would make any sense fictionally in the BotCon Timelines storyline. Of course, with multiverses, I guess you can do anything.

I keep holding out hope that one year we'll get a BotCon or Club giftset of the unreleased G2 Protectobots and Stunticons. To me, it just seems like a matter of time before those are released. By matter of time, it could be ten years, 30 years ... it just seems like something that'll get made eventually.

In the realm of more likely G2 figures to get released, I'd really like to see some G2 repaints that I think would be a given at some point. G2 Onslaught, G2 Silverbolt, G2 Beachcomber, G2 Bumblebee (gold), G2 Hubcap with a head remold ... I'm sure there are plenty of choices, but those ones (specifically Onslaught and Silverbolt) would seem likely to me. However, considering that these are obnoxious G2 color schemes, maybe it'll never happen or if it does, maybe I'll wish that it had never happened.

I've never been a fan of the TransTech concept. I was really disappointed to see this concept visited in the Club comics. However, I for some reason seem to be outnumbered on this as I keep seeing people talking about Transtech unfortunately.

I'd love to see them do something with 2010. You know ... something that actually makes sense. I wasn't a fan of the last two Botcon sets (though there were a couple of great homages such as Banzai-Tron and the SG Megatron head sculpt) and have never liked the concept of Shattered Glass (this idea needs to die like yesterday). I think the 2006 and 2007 sets were the best and most well thought out, though the 2007 was questionable depending on whether or not you were able to attend BotCon.

As for Shattered Glass ... I think it was a horrible concept from head-to-toe. I absolutely hate seeing characters morally reversed. It serves no purpose to me other than to appease some people. A "heroic" Megatron is just a flat out dumb idea to me. You don't have to agree with me, it's just my opinion. I guess when you think about the name "megatron" and you think about the name's origin, it doesn't make any sense to use it in a heroic manner. Same with a very heroic sounding "Optimus Prime" name. If I had been forced to write a Shattered Glass storyline, I would have written it in a manner where a 3rd party alien race or a very powerful Transformer captured a large group of Transformers and somehow forced them to play out their opposite roles of of good or bad simply for their amusement. Maybe wiped their minds clean, or installed elements of "programming" from each of their nemesis'.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:29 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Maybe it's just hopeful thinking, or maybe it'll be Diaclone but set in the Wings of Honor era. They have said that they want to continue to explore that universe(WoH I mean, not Diaclone). Yeah, I can see it now. A group of Autobots lead by the heroic Powered Convoy battle the newly formed faction known as the Decepticons lead by their young but powerful leader Megatron. Ultimately ending in Powered Convoy turning the tide and sacrificing himself to save his young apprentice A3. I think it could work nicely. Who knows, maybe Powered Convoy was the template that Alpha Trion used to rebuild Orion Pax into Optimus Prime. :wink:
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Trikeboy » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:35 am

Here is what I would love. A G2 themed set. In the box, all the parts to build a G2 Superion and as the attendee exclusives, all the parts to make a G2 Menasor. I know, it is a bit far fetched but it is what I want. They would sell like hotcakes.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby zodconvoy » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Trikeboy wrote:Here is what I would love. A G2 themed set. In the box, all the parts to build a G2 Superion and as the attendee exclusives, all the parts to make a G2 Menasor. I know, it is a bit far fetched but it is what I want. They would sell like hotcakes.

And it would be the very first of FunPubs sets I'd pass on. Seriously I had enough of G2 during G2. I just didn't like the stylized attempt to continue what had worked so well for years prior. And yet, I love Beast Machines which is the same exact thing. The comic ended with more questions raised than answeredand the few interesting characters introduced (Jhiaxus and Rook) never saw the light of day and the Leige Maximo was barely a concept at the end. I'm going to blame the weirdass colors. Towards the end they started introducing better new molds but there just wasn't any substance to the line. I hope the only time FP does G2 is the April Fools Shattered Glass promo.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby GetterDragun » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:33 pm

UltraPrimal wrote:Maybe it's just hopeful thinking, or maybe it'll be Diaclone but set in the Wings of Honor era. They have said that they want to continue to explore that universe(WoH I mean, not Diaclone). Yeah, I can see it now. A group of Autobots lead by the heroic Powered Convoy battle the newly formed faction known as the Decepticons lead by their young but powerful leader Megatron. Ultimately ending in Powered Convoy turning the tide and sacrificing himself to save his young apprentice A3. I think it could work nicely. Who knows, maybe Powered Convoy was the template that Alpha Trion used to rebuild Orion Pax into Optimus Prime. :wink:

I'd be in if it were Classics repainted as Diaclone figures.

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Time for my two cents...

Looking at the clue about a "Generation considered lost", one thing comes to mind: Generation 2. Why that and not Machine Wars or even Transtech? Simple: the basic Classics line uses the Marvel US timeline, but ignores G2 completely as it's "erased" by a side-effect of Unicron's destruction.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8

Postby Joetx » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:53 pm

To me, a "lost generation" would mean a line w/o treatment by cartoon, comic, or movie. If that's the case, here's what we have left:

1. Machine Wars;
2. Alternators;
3. Masterpiece; and
4. Alternity.

You could also throw in just about all the new molds from G2 and some of the Classics/Universe.

Of the lines above, each has an issue(s) that could preclude it from being treated by Botcon 2010:

1. Machine Wars - Only a dozen figures, which could play well into a one-issue comic, which is Botcon's specialty. However, are the molds still around to make convention exclusives?

2. Alternators - Fertile ground, but is the line conducive for convention exclusives?

3. Masterpiece - Only a half-dozen figures & too expensive.

4. Alternity - Only a few figures & not widely available (as in sold in stores in the U.S.).

5. G2 new molds - VERY fertile ground but, like Machine Wars, are the molds still around to make convention exclusives?

6. Classics/Universe - Molds should be there for use, but aren't we just reinventing the wheel since the vast majority of the figures are based on G1 figures?

Personally, I would love to see the G2 new molds get a proper storyline, although it would be best if they got a 4 or 6-issue series since the line is pretty extensive. Alternators, Masterpiece, and Classics/Universe kinda/sorta have a storyline, since they're kinda/sorta G1. Machine Wars was truly forgotten, though.

The Diaclone idea is interesting. Like GetterDragun, my best guess is that they'll use Classics/Universe molds in Diaclone colors. Many in the fandom will squee.

The Gobots idea is also interesting, although they did have a cartoon. I have a bit of a soft-spot for them, since they later became a part of the TFs "familY" but have been treated as red-headed stepchildren by the fandom. They have appeared briefly as cannon-fodder for real TFs, but I want to see how they "officially" fit into the TF universe.

TransTech has no supporting toyline to speak of, so what's the point?

Finally, I like to say that I enjoyed the Botcon comics. They were fun & different. The IDW comics are too hard to follow at times.
Joetx
Fuzor

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:23 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
This will be my first BotCon to actually attend, so I'm hoping for something awesome.

I'm liking the Diaclone idea quite a bit. Especially if they use Classics or A/E/C molds.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:57 pm

I hope you guys realise that Diaclone never had sentient robots: instead, each and every single vehicle were piloted liveless mecha. How would FP work that in the overall Transformers timeline?

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Seibertron » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I hope you guys realise that Diaclone never had sentient robots: instead, each and every single vehicle were piloted liveless mecha. How would FP work that in the overall Transformers timeline?

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the Diaclone idea either. I like seeing the eHobby Diaclone repaints, but that's about where I draw the line. I'm very curious to see what they've got in the works.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:53 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
What about animated!? They didnt really finnish the sseason, with all the plot holes and ****. And it is a lost generation! Because we lost it to those assholes at CN
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Speed: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Seibertron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I hope you guys realise that Diaclone never had sentient robots: instead, each and every single vehicle were piloted liveless mecha. How would FP work that in the overall Transformers timeline?

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the Diaclone idea either. I like seeing the eHobby Diaclone repaints, but that's about where I draw the line. I'm very curious to see what they've got in the works.

Here's another snag at the Diaclone repaint idea: not all toys were changed for Transformers or they had extra editions. In fact, it was only a handful, and only a few has updates:

- Sideswipe (yellow or black)
- Sunstreaker (red)
- Ironhide (his Diaclone black was homaged in Shattered Glass)
- Red Alert (from Police to Fire Chief)
- Mirage (had a special red version)
- Silverstreak (the infamous "blue" Bluestreak)

And the rest who didn't have updates:

- Skids (various colors and heads)
- Wheeljack (Malboro anyone?)
- Trailbreaker (blue)
- Hoist (red)

The whole Diaclone idea doesn't really have a big pool of figures to choose from. Although with some more it could be done, I still stand by my G2 idea.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Geminii » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Motto: "Ideas may hide in plain sight."
Weapon: Twin Turretted 8MM Electro-Static Cannons
G1 Season 4?

It'd fit with the Japanese name, but then again there were a lot of 1988+ characters who appeared in the comics, so it's not really all that forgotten...
Geminii
Minibot
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Nico » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:05 pm

...Transtech? Or maybe the G1 revival that got scrapped?
Nico
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:39 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
I guess we know which generation it is now. The Mouseketeer generation. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! :lol:

Edit: Actually, doesn't Disney own the rights to the RiD cartoon? Could the set be RiD related? I know I'd love a Skybite made from Energon Sharkticon. Maybe do a repaint of the Universe Sunstreaker/Sideswipe mold as Prowl(How ironic considering past BotCon exclusives), Ironhide as X-Brawn, and Classics Rodimus as Sideburn. There you have the Autobot Brothers. As for Scourge, what Optimus Prime toy hasn't been repainted black yet? How about Cybertron Prime? That would be awesome, but might be too big though. Classics deluxe Prime would be too small. Only real question is what would Optimus Prime and Megatron be? Universe Inferno as Prime? Could work. No idea for Megatron. Astrotrain? Octankor? I don't think so. :lol:
Last edited by UltraPrimal on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Seibertron wrote:As for Shattered Glass ... I think it was a horrible concept from head-to-toe. I absolutely hate seeing characters morally reversed. It serves no purpose to me other than to appease some people. A "heroic" Megatron is just a flat out dumb idea to me. You don't have to agree with me, it's just my opinion.

This translates to: I need to sell my Shattered Glass figs to Flux Convoy because he's a sucker and didn't fight harder to get a set for himself. Right?..... Hello? Heh, sigh.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr T DC Image Comics 2022 AUG228427 1T (CA) McFarlane"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spawn UNWANTED VIOLENCE #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 DEC220302 2A (A/CA) Del Mundo"
Spawn UNWANTED VIO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231010J"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #27 Cvr C TWD 20th Image Comics 2023 0823IM474 27C"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #27 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM473 27B (CA) Dell'Edera"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #77 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0923IM474 77C (CA) Williams III"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #27 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0823IM472 27A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr C Cliffjumper Image Comics 2023 1123IM825 (CA)Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #16 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 NOV220220 16A (CA) Mack"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM825 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #268 Cvr B retro Image Comics 2024 0723IM806 268B (W/A/CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #268 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E GI JOE 1123IM276 (CA) Dragotta"
NEW!
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr H cardstock Image Comics 2022 1H (CA) Black Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON