This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IPhone to get Transformers G1 Awakenings Game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

IPhone to get Transformers G1 Awakenings Game

Postby First Gen » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Looks like iPhone and iPod owners will be getting more Transformers action on their portable devices. Glu Mobile, creator of the mobile phone application Transformers G1 Awakening has announced that it will be making a version of the game, released in 2008, for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Here's a synopsis provided by Glu Mobile:

Based on the original story of Transformers, use the strengths of each Autobot to defeat the Decepticons in turn-based strategic battles. Capture sources of Energon power to reactivate, repair or upgrade your Transformers. Featuring up to 23 playable characters and a skirmish mode to play friends as Autobots or Deceptions, there is more to Transformers G1: Awakening than meets the eye.

No other details on the game have been furnished, other than that it is "Coming Soon". You can view the source article by clicking here.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: IPhone to get Transformers G1 Awakenings Game

Postby freaky777 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:08 am

The Graphics looks nice man. Too bad I don't have ani I-phone/Touch..
freaky777
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby im ruined » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:18 am

Motto: "Once again, our bodies SLUGGISH with GOAT MEAT"
Weapon: Concussion Pistol
SO BASICLY playstation 1 DIGIMON. :| Only with Transformer skins and models? weird
Image I DREW THIS
im ruined
Minibot
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Doubledealer93 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:09 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
cant wait to get it! :grin:

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:42 am

I hope this app becomes available for Motorola, cause I have a Droid...
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings

Postby First Gen » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
YouTube member SlideToPlay has gotten ahold of the upcoming mobile application game Transformers G1 Awakenings for the iPhone, that we originally reported here, and has posted a video of it.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-G7pkVFs7t8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-G7pkVFs7t8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

For the most part, the gameplay remains the same as the original release intended for select mobile phones that we reported on here. Depending on which type of phone you had, the graphics and touch screen response to the iPhone version appears to be a nice upgrade. More details on the game as they become available.

Keep your optics locked, right here at Seibertron.com, your Ultimate Transformers Resource.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:52 am

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Heeeyyyy.... waaaiit a minute... WHY IS FRENZY BLUE!??!?!11 :-B
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Venomous Prime » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Motto: "You don't know peace until you've had suffering"
Weapon: Double Venom Lasers
Ehh, looks ok. I have the original version. It irritates me. I'm stuck on Speed Demons :(
Venomous Prime
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Rodimus_NZ » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Motto: "If Im the last sane man in an insane world, does that make me crazy?!"
Weapon: High-Energy Photon Pulse Cannons
Yeah i have the same problem. The game must has a glitch or something cause on some levels, (particularly Carnivore and Speed Demons) it just wont acknowledge that ive beaten the level, even if ive accomplished all the objectives. It just keeps playing like theres more Decepticons about and it wont give you anymore energon either. Its really a pain in the neck considering Speed Demons is a pain to beat.
Im secretly plannin to take over the world... care for a country?
Rodimus_NZ
Minibot
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Skill: 6

Postby Venomous Prime » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:00 pm

Motto: "You don't know peace until you've had suffering"
Weapon: Double Venom Lasers
I don't think my game is glitching, but by the time I'm able to take out Megatron and Trypticon, Tryps has summoned the Seekers and Soundwave who has summoned his cassettes.

At that point I only ever have one bot left :-(
Venomous Prime
Faction Commander
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Didicos » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Motto: "...whatever..."
Weapon: Sword
It's graphics are much better than the previous versions,especially the battles.I wish other touchscreen mobiles get this new version.
I would love to see an even more improved version for DS, but deep inside me I know there is no hope for something like this to happen.... :-(
Didicos
Headmaster

Postby Liftgate » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Egh, not the greatest looking game, but if I had phone that was new enough to run it (ie: newer than 6 YEARS OLD!!), I'd probably play.

Hey, does anyone know if that old TF Net Jet game still works, like in offline mode or something? I've seen them on ebay for like $10 but don't know if it even works with the server shut down.

RE: Fires_Of_Inferno

Frenzy is blue. Frenzy is red. Frenzy is black. Frenzy is silver.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Intelligence: N/A

Postby Liftgate » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Opps, never mind, answered my own question - Battle Universe isn't playable. Unless someone copied it somehow.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Intelligence: N/A

Postby Loki God Of Mischief » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Heeeyyyy.... waaaiit a minute... WHY IS FRENZY BLUE!??!?!11 :-B

Because Frenzy is blue and Rumble is red. The only time this isn't true is the G1 cartoon and animated movie.

Also... WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

original sin wrote:I don't think my game is glitching, but by the time I'm able to take out Megatron and Trypticon, Tryps has summoned the Seekers and Soundwave who has summoned his cassettes.

You're supposed to use your speed to avoid Megs and Tryps and constantly power up two of your attackers. You're going to want to do it with the two ranged guys. Then hold off on sending in the close combat dudes until Trypticon summons backup. Use the ranged characters as snipers once their attack rates hit around 150+. Then if needed start upgrading the other two if they're not dead. The key is to stay mobile and keep capturing stations to be able to pay for upgrades. Also it's going to take awhile and a few replays to get it just right.

It's best to assume every link I post is NSFW, and every post I make is just me taking the piss.
Loki God Of Mischief
Brainmaster

Postby Didicos » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:50 am

Motto: "...whatever..."
Weapon: Sword
Loki God Of Mischief wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Heeeyyyy.... waaaiit a minute... WHY IS FRENZY BLUE!??!?!11 :-B

Because Frenzy is blue and Rumble is red. The only time this isn't true is the G1 cartoon and animated movie.

...and a few other times of minor importance...
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/FIRRIB
:wink:
Didicos
Headmaster

Postby Rodimus_NZ » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Motto: "If Im the last sane man in an insane world, does that make me crazy?!"
Weapon: High-Energy Photon Pulse Cannons
Which is what I do, I have no problem beating Speed Demons. Its just the game wont acknowledge that Ive won and destroyed all the Decepticons.

Loki God Of Mischief wrote:

Also... WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

original sin wrote:I don't think my game is glitching, but by the time I'm able to take out Megatron and Trypticon, Tryps has summoned the Seekers and Soundwave who has summoned his cassettes.

You're supposed to use your speed to avoid Megs and Tryps and constantly power up two of your attackers. You're going to want to do it with the two ranged guys. Then hold off on sending in the close combat dudes until Trypticon summons backup. Use the ranged characters as snipers once their attack rates hit around 150+. Then if needed start upgrading the other two if they're not dead. The key is to stay mobile and keep capturing stations to be able to pay for upgrades. Also it's going to take awhile and a few replays to get it just right.
Im secretly plannin to take over the world... care for a country?
Rodimus_NZ
Minibot
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Skill: 6

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC068 139A (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Jimenez"
BATMAN #139 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #93 var Marvel Comics 2022 (CA) Bagley (W) Wells 231010Y"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #86 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210832 (CA) Mercado"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #11 var Miracleman Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220832 (CA) Gleason"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #146 Cvr E 1:25 DC Comics 2024 0224DC005 146E (CA) Panosian (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #146 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC161 181B"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 2nd ptg DC Comics 2023 JAN239269 (W) Williamson (A/CA) Campbell"
SUPERMAN #1 2nd pt ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #62 Marvel Comics 2021 JAN210651 (A/CA) Gleason (W) Spencer"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #436 DC Comics 1989 (CA) Perez (W) Wolfman (A) Broderick 230915A"
BATMAN #436 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 DEC222885 1C (CA) Colón (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #42 Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230476 (W) Wells (A/CA) Romita Jr"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Amazing Spider-Man RENEW YOUR VOWS #1 Signed by Haeser COA Marvel Comics 220713A"
Amazing Spider-Man ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #23 var Timeless Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230729 (CA) Ross"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #552 Marvel Comics 2008 (A/CA) Jimenez (W) Gale 210825A"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON