This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Fair 2010 UK Coverage - Universe Seaspray, ROTF Leaders and War for Cybertron

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toy Fair 2010 UK Coverage - Universe Seaspray, ROTF Leaders and War for Cybertron

Postby First Gen » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Thanks to the fine folks over at Transformers at the Moon, we have some nice coverage of the happenings at UK Toy Fair 2010.

Some of the highlights noted are a new Ultra Class figure for the continuation of the Universe line (which may go by another name) in a remake of G1 Minbot Seaspray! Also noted are the display of the newest Revenge of the Fallen Leader Class figures in Starscream and Bumblebee with the recently revealed, newest addition to the Transformers continuum War For Cybertron Optimus Prime, Megatron and Bumblebee.

Check out all the details by clicking here!
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Toy Fair 2010 UK Coverage - Universe Seaspray, ROTF Leaders and War for Cybertron

Postby Crossfire » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Ultra class... seaspray?

Huh. That was unexpected.
Crossfire
Minibot

Re: Toy Fair 2010 UK Coverage - Universe Seaspray, ROTF Leaders and War for Cybertron

Postby guardianprime » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Seaspray!? G2 Seaspray was one of my first transformers FFFFFF YEAH!!!!
cant wait to see pics

Ultra!? Ultra SeaSpray!? FFFFFFYEEEEAAAAHHHH

always hated how he only had one foot XD
guardianprime
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby UltraPrimal » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
If those A-Team figures are 3 3/4", I just might pick them up. Especially if they make classic versions that look more like the original actors.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm not as surprised w/the size of the figure, cosidering the Powerglide we got, but rather the choice. I didn't think Seaspray had such a fanbase...I would've chosen Warpath for an Ultra Class figure. I know we already got Legends Warpath, but I'd love to see a more intricate design & transformation for him. Still, I'll probably get Seaspray.
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Mkall » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Boo Ya! Seaspray.

I cannot wait for pics.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby LiKwid » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Some kind of combiner - could have been power combiners, but looked to me more like it was built from Legends sized figures - and it was definitely not Devastator. One of the legs looked like a jet or shuttle of some kind. Could be a Legends Bruticus set? Was very lanky and with wiry limbs, but humanoid in shape.

OoooOOooo I'm starting to get into legends class figs and a legends Bruticus!?!? TeH Win!!!!
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby --B-- » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Well, on the upside, I have my stuff all set up for Toyfair in NYC for Feb, on the downside, we never got to order from Hasbro last year, so we won't get an invite to the Hasbro site.

Oh well, Seiberton usually reports on everything and a few pics usually get released, so I will see the new TF's soon enough!
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
--B-- wrote:Well, on the upside, I have my stuff all set up for Toyfair in NYC for Feb, on the downside, we never got to order from Hasbro last year, so we won't get an invite to the Hasbro site.

Oh well, Seiberton usually reports on everything and a few pics usually get released, so I will see the new TF's soon enough!

You bet you'll see the usual hundreds of photos posted on the night of February 13th. Plane ticket and hotel are already paid for ... just need to get there to take pics to share with all of you in two weeks.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby zodconvoy » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Seibertron wrote:You bet you'll see the usual hundreds of photos posted on the night of February 13th. Plane ticket and hotel are already paid for ... just need to get there to take pics to share with all of you in two weeks.

Sweet! I know where I'll be getting my info.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Down_Shift » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Just to give a general idea where the line is going in the next 11 months I'll post this.

Sorry DS Hasbro asked to remove that info before.

--Mkall

That's cool bro. It's my fault I missed the memo in the Staff Campaign Room. Muh Bad! Thanks for mopping up my mistakes though. BFFN!

--DS

Keep in mind this is in no way confirmed and I won't be front paging it because at this point it's only speculation

Could the continued Classics/Universe line be called Generations? Will video game characters be placed in this line as well?

EDIT:

Here's a few more tid-bits from our friends over at TFW. However at this time without pictures and, it coming from an unreliable source (as in not someone like s250 or our own Real Devi) it doesn't amount to a hill of beans worth of legit info; so take it with a fist full of peanuts.

* Seaspray is a boat with room for Scouts on his deck
* Revenge of the Fallen toy line name will be dropped from packaging, the line will be re-branded just as "Transformers"
* Power Core Combiners is a "Transformers" sub-line
* Power Core Combiners 2-packs and 5-packs can be combined together
* One of the Power Core 5-pack combiners is a new Bruticus!
* New Transformers RPMs molds including Drift
* RPM Bumblebee track set
* RPM Stealth Force - deluxe/voyager size vehicles with fold out weaponry. Doesn't sound like they transform.
* Transformers Animated may get 'phased' back into the UK in late 2010.
Last edited by Down_Shift on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Blurrz » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I hate these things without pictures..
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby --B-- » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Seibertron wrote:
--B-- wrote:Well, on the upside, I have my stuff all set up for Toyfair in NYC for Feb, on the downside, we never got to order from Hasbro last year, so we won't get an invite to the Hasbro site.

You bet you'll see the usual hundreds of photos posted on the night of February 13th. Plane ticket and hotel are already paid for ... just need to get there to take pics to share with all of you in two weeks.

We will be there Sunday, so I will get to check out the pics when I get home Sunday night. We plan on ordering from Hasbro this year, so hoepfully I will finally get to see the Hasbro site in 2011.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby jgilkinson » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:03 pm

I about wet myself hearing about a new Seaspray... he was one of my favs and the second figure i had. Great news and a must have
jgilkinson
Pretender

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 pm

The new news Bruticus is kind of irritating, since I already got the recent Energon repaint. I can't imagine it'll top the FP upgrades .... even if it'll likely be cheaper. Still, why Bruticus again? Gotta wonder what it looks like.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:07 am

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
like most people i would have liked an ultra warpath but still
i'm sure i'll get him
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby heltskelt » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 am

Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:I'm not as surprised w/the size of the figure, cosidering the Powerglide we got, but rather the choice. I didn't think Seaspray had such a fanbase...I would've chosen Warpath for an Ultra Class figure. I know we already got Legends Warpath, but I'd love to see a more intricate design & transformation for him. Still, I'll probably get Seaspray.

Hasbro has previously expressed a reluctance to have more than one tank character out. I guess Bludgeon got higher votes.
I'm glad they're giving some Minibots a better scaled representation. I was always bothered by puny Powerglide vs. the seekers... and Seaspray was just useless. But, Warpath, Cosmos, Beachcomber, and Brawn still have possibilities of getting a larger than Legends size rendition since Hound got both without being as popular as Bumblebee. This begs the question: where's my classics/universe/generations Jazz?!! Hasbro, get to it!!
heltskelt
Minibot

Postby Prime Riblet » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I am with the crowd that believes Warpath would be a better choice for the Ultra Class. Seaspray is just not my cup of tea. One thing is for sure though; I just can't justify getting YET ANOTHER Bumblebee, and I kind of think it's silly to have a Leader Class version of him. It's good marketing of a known hot commodity, but wow I am sick of all the different versions of the Movie style BB.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby DMSL » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Pictures?
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Endurance: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
DMSL wrote:Pictures?

Not allowed. Industrial espionage, you know? ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby 009* » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
So when exactly is Leader Starscream coming out again? March?
009*
Combiner
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 MAY231403 4A (CA)Bartok"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #4 var Pride Marvel Comics 2022 APR221016 Garron"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #7 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221185 (CA) Sway"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAY231400 3B (CA)Tamayo"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars Adventures WEAPON OF A JEDI #1 IDW Comics 2021 MAR210471 (CA) Coleman"
Star Wars Adventur ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr Q 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230489 1Q (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK MIRROR WAR #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220428 5B (CA) Madriaga"
STAR TREK MIRROR W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIDDEN EMPIRE #2 var battle Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220989 (CA) Shalvey"
Star Wars HIDDEN E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #5 Cvr E RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 DEC221415 5E 5RI (CA) Simeone"
STAR TREK #5 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #1 Cvr F 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 JAN231629 1F"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek MIRROR WAR SISKO #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221582 1B (CA) Evenebe"
Star Trek MIRROR W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr I 1:10 Modern Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220550 1I (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #19 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN221004 (CA) Forbes (W) Wong"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DARTH VADER #31 var BHM Marvel Comics 2023 AUG229006 (CA) Manhanini"
Star Wars DARTH VA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON