This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Birth of the Primitives"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Birth of the Primitives"

Postby Richter » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:10 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

BIRTH OF THE PRIMITIVES

Story and Letters by;
Waseem "Ninjha" Bashar http://ninjha.deviantart.com

Art and Colours by:
Roy "Purpletealman" S http://royalentertainment.deviantart.com

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Birth of the Primitives"

Postby thebox_is_here » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:06 am

This is an interesting take on the origin of some characters. Good job.
thebox_is_here
Mini-Con

Postby dragons » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 am

only bot i recongnize are one of the boots to form predaking lion guy dont know his, and beast wars inferno i hate to sound dumb but i kinda dont get it are these alien things creatores of beast formers & beast wars alike.?
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Darth Bombshell » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:23 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
dragons wrote:only bot i recongnize are one of the boots to form predaking lion guy dont know his, and beast wars inferno i hate to sound dumb but i kinda dont get it are these alien things creatores of beast formers & beast wars alike.?

The last panel, from left to right:

G1 Razorclaw
Energon Insecticon
BW Inferno
G1 Rippersnapper
BW Neo Break
BW TMII Spittor
Animated Waspinator
BW Neo Heinlad
BW Rhinox
BW Neo Longrack
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby rpetras » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
dragons wrote:only bot i recongnize are one of the boots to form predaking lion guy dont know his, and beast wars inferno i hate to sound dumb but i kinda dont get it are these alien things creatores of beast formers & beast wars alike.?

There's actually quite a bit of mix 'n match going on here.

Vamp is a Go-Bot Renegade, and the big guys (green, brown & skeleton) are from Inhumanoids.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby DarkJesterCyn » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:02 pm

I loved the inhumanoids, anyone else have Tendril D'Compose or Metlar when they were a kid? you could really club people in the heads with those heavy solid things, they were really popular for about a year.

incidentally, Vamp looks great here, never thought that bot was a female.
DarkJesterCyn
Mini-Con

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:28 pm

I loved the Inhumanoids cartoon! So dark and horrific, and with certain sequences that nowadays would be immediately erased by censorship.
This I why I planned to do a Tf/Inhumanoids crossover, sooner or later (the scripts for a tie-in are already there, actually).

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception on DeviantArt: the War Within based fancomic project.
Masters Of The Universe / Princess Of Power - Martin Mystère does non present: Get a Life! - Saint Seiya: mini Gaidens

"As an Autobot... no, as a thinking being, to fight must be the last alternative."
(Optimus Prime, "A Distant Thunder!")
M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Awesome crossover
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Lord Manhammer '74 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm downright obsessed with the Evil That Lies Within. Joe was military action. Transformers sci-fi. Jem MTV(when it was cool, and still played videos). Inhumanoids,eighties horror and monster action. :BOOM: Couldn't get enough of it. Too bad the toyline wasn't quite up to par with the series. Heck, since the start of the eighties revival I've been chomping at the bit to see a return. I know they weren't as popular as the Transformers and G.I. Joe, but the line does have quite a dedicated following. So I'm still on the slightly surprised side there hasn't been a comeback by the Inhumanoids, Earth Core, Mutors, and their ilk. Although there was a rumor earlier this year that I've been waiting to see followed up thatIDW was planning to bring in another Hasbro with the Transformers post-CHAOS. So who knows ?

Quote by M3Gr1ml0ck:
This is why I planned a TF/Inhumanoids crossover sooner or later(the scripts for a tie-in are already there ,actually)

And I will definitely read when it gets done. >:oP
Lord Manhammer '74
Micromaster
Watch Lord Manhammer '74 on YouTube

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON