The Ark Addendum: More fun sketches from The Ultimate Doom!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

The Ark Addendum: More fun sketches from The Ultimate Doom!

Postby Delicon » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Jim Sorenson just sent this update about the latest addition to his blog that we are more than happy to pass along.

Hey, fellas. I wanted to let you know that the last part of The Ultimate Doom (episode 1) models have just been posted to my blog, Disciples of Boltax (http://boltax.blogspot.com)

As always, feel free to excerpt part of the image. I think the periscope is particularly cool myself.

Cheers!
Jim

Periscope it is (with some extra added goodness in the background) As usual, to see the rest of the sketches simply visit Jim's blog.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: The Ark Addendum: More fun sketches from The Ultimate Doom!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Very nice.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 393
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
Twincast / Podcast #289:
"No Thanks Given"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers RID Windblade - Warrior Class 2016 - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Age of Extinction Voyager Class Slog" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Retro Toys G1 Transformers SHOCKWAVE #83 SDCC 2021 Shared Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Retro Toys G1 Transformers SHOCKWAVE #83 SDCC 2021 Shared Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class and Flip & Change Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction BUMBLEBEE & HOT SHOT - NEW MOSC - Deluxe AOE" on EBAY