This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

No BotCon Registration today - Monday 5/10

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

No BotCon Registration today - Monday 5/10

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
I just received this email from Brian at Fun Publications:

Brian Savage wrote:
Just to keep you updated. Registration won't happen today. I'll keep sending out updates every day this this week.

However, there is one question I need to address with everyone.

Can I purchase a Primus package and convert it later to an Iacon package?

No. Because we are not allowing Iacon (non-attending packages) to be ordered until a week after the attending packages are available, there are some people who think this is a work around our system.

Anyone who orders an attending (Primus) and wants to convert it later will lose their package as we will refund their money minus a $25 cancellation fee and we will put the package back into inventory. In addition, the online service fee is non-refundable.

This will also be the policy if you no-show at BotCon.

Do not order a Primus package and try to skirt the system we have put in place. We are holding a certain number of Iacon packages (non-attending) in reserve.

In addition, to make the "first 100 fair" we are having 50 more of the pins made for the non-attending people, so this year, there will be 150 "first 100" pins.

##

I hope that everyone understands why we have to do this as trying to work around the system in place will only cause more problems for everyone.

Thanks for your support,

Brian

PS. The Swan and Dolphin Hotel are now sold out! We are trying to determine if there is enough demand left to set up another block at a different hotel. If you are in need of this, please call our office so we can keep a count.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: No BotCon Registration today - Monday 5/10

Postby LiKwid » Mon May 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
LoL I took the morning off just to see if the registration would pop up..Got my hopes up for nuthin :P Meh least i got to miss the first part of the Am shift

Wednesday would be a great day to start pre-reg since im off work( hint hint brian!)
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Rated X » Mon May 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
So exactly what is the hold-up ???
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby LiKwid » Mon May 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Rated X wrote:So exactly what is the hold-up ???

It takes a long time to write up all of the code used for the online registration in crayon I guess :P

Seriously though this whole process is :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

I am so hitting up the panel this year..I'm willing to bet it's going to get ugly... :KREMZEEK:
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Pyrostrata » Mon May 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
LiKwid wrote:It takes a long time to write up all of the code used for the online registration in crayon I guess :P

LMAO! Brilliant! :lol:
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #35 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight CLIFFJUMPER RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 (CA) Coller 231208C"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 MAY221567 3C (CA) Gauntt"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210482 31A (CA) Zuniga (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUL221649 1A (CA) Mercado"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #4 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics MAY231405 4C Hochreigl"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of HOT ROD #1 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220507 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #150 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 FEB241060 150A Turtles Ongoing (CA) Federici"
NEW!
TMNT #150 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #30 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221681 (W/A/CA) Sakai"
USAGI YOJIMBO #30 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #137 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 DEC221436 137RI Ongoing (CA) Gibson"
TMNT #137 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #4 Cvr E RI 1:50 IDW Comics APR231623 4E Petersen"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CANTO II HOLLOW MEN #2 (of 5) IDW Comics 2020 JUL200549 (A/CA) Zucker (W) Booher"
CANTO II HOLLOW ME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #11 Cvr B IDW Comics 2024 DEC231066 11B (CA) Ho"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #1 5th Anniversary Cvr A IDW Comics JAN231611 1A (CA) Hesse"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #352 - Revenge of Buzzsaw
Twincast / Podcast #352:
"Revenge of Buzzsaw"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 15th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON