This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Image of Transformers Alternity Thundercracker

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Image of Transformers Alternity Thundercracker

Postby Mach » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
TFSource has just opened the pre-order page for Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker.
This is a blue repaint of Alternity Skywarp, and the toy is estimated to be released in late October.

Head over to TFSource to pre-order this to complete you Alternity seekers: http://www.tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/1530/
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: New Image of Transformers Alternity Thundercracker

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
The Orochi looks AWESOME in blue! You know, I may just grab all three of these guys. I like the way the Seeker Cars look in robot or vehicle modes.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Kibble » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Seeing this just makes me wish they had done Skywarp in black all the more...
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby WolfDawg » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I'm beyond ecstatic that this isn't an exclusive like I thought it would be. However, I doubt I'll order it from TFSource seeing as how they STILL haven't even shipped Skywarp and Starscream...
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Pyrostrata » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
:x =P~ :x Holy cats!!! I am in LOVE!

I MUST have that! The Thundercracker fangirl in me just had a FIT! All I gotta see is bigger pics, especially the face!

The Orochi looks absolutely STUNNING in that cobalt blue! :APPLAUSE:
Last edited by Pyrostrata on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nice!

Light blue stripes though? Hmm. Well, I'll definitely consider this, especially since I'll probably be getting Skywarp.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Kibble » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
WolfDawg wrote:I'm beyond ecstatic that this isn't an exclusive like I thought it would be. However, I doubt I'll order it from TFSource seeing as how they STILL haven't even shipped Skywarp and Starscream...

Still waiting for my loot to be shipped from BBTS, too. I thought they'd get it out today, but no email thus far.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby El Duque » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Already got the other two, might as well complete the trio.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Trikeboy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:05 am

Ok, who didn't see that one coming? *looks for hands*. *no hands*. Oh, ok. Please give it Skywarps head and not Starscream's.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby cadenheadr04 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:07 am

Motto: ""War is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I realize the figure is real, but these are not the final images, you can tell they are shopped cause the reflection is still purple...
cadenheadr04
Micromaster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+

Postby Mykltron » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Lots of happy people now! And some others who now realise they have to spend $90something on three tiny packages...

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby ReenCity » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:29 am

Motto: "Glizz em up"
Weapon: Twin Air-To-Air Missiles
This is to awesome best thunder cracker caolors and mold since masterpiece :-B :CON:
[url][/url]http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/7/1/5/9/0/_MG_0511_1253760953.jpg
ReenCity
Mini-Con
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 8

Postby Chaoslock » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:41 am

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I wonder if there will be a Cybertron Scourge homage from this mold... Every time I look at them, the things that are supposed to be the seekers intakes remind me of his triple-headed gimmick in robot mode.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby DTR69 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 am

For once Thundercracker isn't just bought to complete the seekers, he's actually one of the sort after ones, as skywarp in black is always a fav and of cpurse starscream due to character.
DTR69
Fuzor

Postby Forgotten » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:53 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
Trikeboy wrote:Ok, who didn't see that one coming? *looks for hands*. *no hands*. Oh, ok. Please give it Skywarps head and not Starscream's.

It definitely has the Skywarp head and not Screamer's you can tell by the vent designs on the side of the head. I am seriously considering getting this guy & Skywarp. I already have Screamer on the way, I never bothered to pick up Bumble because I had Cliff and Cliff is just waaaay better. But this go round TT may just get me to repurchase the same mold.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby Ravenous Nightwind » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 am

Motto: "By the cloak of darkness I will enter your very sacred of places seen but unnoticeable!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Even though that the vehicle mode looks relatively the same I'm glad they put different heads on them to make them more distinguished. Its kinda funny because thundercracker looks more pretty then starscream or skywarp. lol
We are so much more then mere machines, intelligent robots who think and feel. Yet, we have fell to greed and destruction by our own causes! From this moment I stand my own ground, on my own faction to achieve true unity! :CON:
Ravenous Nightwind
Fuzor
Watch Ravenous Nightwind on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Diem » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:07 am

Ravenous Nightwind wrote:Even though that the vehicle mode looks relatively the same I'm glad they put different heads on them to make them more distinguished. Its kinda funny because thundercracker looks more pretty then starscream or skywarp. lol

Th...that's the same head as Skywarp. And this image does appear to be a digibash rather than a finalised image.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Yay! No sarcasm. YAY!
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Requiem Prime » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:32 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
I don't see why Thundercracker is always getting the short end of the stick in redecos?
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 9

Postby Diem » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:36 am

Requiem Prime wrote:I don't see why Thundercracker is always getting the short end of the stick in redecos?

...boring colours?
Diem
City Commander

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Diem wrote:
Ravenous Nightwind wrote:Even though that the vehicle mode looks relatively the same I'm glad they put different heads on them to make them more distinguished. Its kinda funny because thundercracker looks more pretty then starscream or skywarp. lol

Th...that's the same head as Skywarp. And this image does appear to be a digibash rather than a finalised image.

I hope they give him a new head, and maybe a slightly different color layout. I'd like to see his proper stripe color on there, and the head in black.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby Blurrz » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:58 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Well that was fast..

...I like how the Orochi was repainted before the Suzuki (which probably didn't sell well). Wouldn't doubt if they continue the seekers in the near future..
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Diem » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 am

Blurrz wrote:Well that was fast..

...I like how the Orochi was repainted before the Suzuki (which probably didn't sell well). Wouldn't doubt if they continue the seekers in the near future..

Well that, and Thundercracker was a no-brainer. Judging by the Japanese forum reactions to the mysterious Henkei Glyph that was floating around a while back the likes of Glyph and Tap-out are too nerdy even for Japanese fans.

A Goldbug might've been nice though.
Diem
City Commander

Postby Forgotten » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
Diem wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Well that was fast..

Well that, and Thundercracker was a no-brainer. Judging by the Japanese forum reactions to the mysterious Henkei Glyph that was floating around a while back the likes of Glyph and Tap-out are too nerdy even for Japanese fans.

A Goldbug might've been nice though.

I'm personally still praying for a Bugbite repaint. I think that mold would look great in white with purple accents. :CON: :PRAY: :RENEGADE:
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #143 Cvr E 1:50 RI IDW Comics JUL231254 143E Turtles Ongoing (CA) Eastman"
TMNT #143 Cvr E 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 RI 1:50 IDW Comics JUN229280 1F RI (CA) Deodato"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #2 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2B SEP230273 GPK"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr O 1:30 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230292 3O (CA) Andolfo"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230243 5A (CA) Crain"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #1 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JAN238528 1C (CA) Reilly"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics JUN230423 (CA) Blank Sketch"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv APRIL SPECIAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 JAN241252"
NEW!
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr G 1:5 Boom Studios Comics JUN230425 (CA) Bernardo"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #100 BSE Boom Studios Comics OCT230183 Bernardo"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #28 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220511 (CA) Schweitzer 220531A"
USAGI YOJIMBO #28 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics OCT221755 3RI (CA)Santolouco"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr E 1:25 Boom Studios Comics JUN230413 111E"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 2nd ptg Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT228462 (CA) Grassetti"
MMPR TMNT II #1 2n ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON