This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New TRU PCC Value Packs

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New TRU PCC Value Packs

Postby Bed Bugs » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:24 am

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
A new auction has shown up on Ebay.com featuring a new value pack, exclusive to Toys R Us. The value pack featured in the auction includes the PowerCore Combiner Aerialbot 5 Pack AND PowerCore Combiner Searchlight w/ Backwind.

There is no information on what Toys R Us intends to sell the Value Pack for, but it should be less than what they sell for individually. This also opens speculation on what other Value Packs Toys R Us may also be offering. Chances are high, but there is no confirmation yet either, that this will be offered around Christmas.

To view and/or bid on the auction, click here.

Keep it with Seibertron.com and we'll let you know when we know what other Value Packs will be released!
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: New TRU PCC Value Packs

Postby Bed Bugs » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:43 am

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Glad I didn't buy either the 5 pack or Seachlight yet. I did pick up the Combaticon 5 pack though, nice set. I'll be holding off on buying other PCC's until we know the cost and how many other exclusive sets they are doing.

I'm gonna guess that the Combaticon 5 pack will be packed with Smolder. Although, if they were following a pattern with packing the other suitable torso with the 5 pack, I could see them including Icepick from Wave 2.
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby autobot-jolt » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 am

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Icepick, huh? My favorite PCC so far. I could see him being packaged with Mudslinger and the Destructicons.
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby soundwave#1!!!500% » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 am

Motto: ".All who fight beside me shall live another day, but ones who dont shall die."
Weapon: Gyro-Blaster Rifle
:CON: sweeeeeeeeeet :CON:
soundwave#1!!!500%
Micromaster
Buy from soundwave#1!!!500% on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 7

Postby morphobots » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:49 am

I bought the first four 5-packs available on Sunday, and they're all going back today, three unopened. Normally I don't whine as much as some of the posters here and try to give everything Hasbro offers a fair shake, but this entire line will be a pass for me. Tremendously disappointed in the flimsy construction of the drones; one wasn't even assembled properly to spring open. The commander bot has so many loose joints he can't even stand without slouching, and his regular arms constantly fell off after the first transformation.
morphobots
Targetmaster

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:45 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
So let's see...5-pack + 2-pack = 7-pack? Well, I've only gotten Smolder and the Combaticons so far. And I was planning on waiting to pick any more PCC anyway. So this is kind of good news for me. Provided these "7-packs" are the same price as the regular 5-packs.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby --B-- » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
UltraPrimal wrote:So let's see...5-pack + 2-pack = 7-pack? Well, I've only gotten Smolder and the Combaticons so far. And I was planning on waiting to pick any more PCC anyway. So this is kind of good news for me. Provided these "7-packs" are the same price as the regular 5-packs.

That's the big question for me. I picked up the Aerialbots 5pack for my son's bday in November when they had the Buy 1 get 1 50% off sale, so if I find the 7 pack for the same price, I'll return it, but if the 7 pack is more, like I think it will be, then it's a pass.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I'd buy it if I didn't already have Searchlight, but since I do, pass. Interested to see if they have one with the Combaticons though.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby noctorro » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:34 am

Damn, value packs, repaints. I just bought searchlight here in The Netherlands.
But I'd really love to have that Destron 5 set, the nemesis prime coloured ones.
And that Protectobot set looks great as well. So I'm not getting Smoulder since he's
part of them.

And there are going to be Dinobots!

Man I thought it wasn't going to work, a basic/scout class with articulation,
combining form and minicon. But I'm really happy with my Searchlight, he's
very good for just a small bot.
I really hope they make an Optimus Prime and Megatron in this style, scout class
but with a uni-coloured combined form.
The combaticons also look great.

The 5 packs aren't out here yet, but I have to watch out for better repaints
before I buy the first versions.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:43 am

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
noctorro wrote:The 5 packs aren't out here yet, but I have to watch out for better repaints

I haven't seen the 5-packs yet either, nor have I seen Gen and Hunt, which is why I specifically went to Wal-Mart instead of Fry's last night. Going to try to make a run to TRU this weekend, to see what they have.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Flashwave » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
ShGarland_1383 wrote:
noctorro wrote:The 5 packs aren't out here yet, but I have to watch out for better repaints

I haven't seen the 5-packs yet either, nor have I seen Gen and Hunt, which is why I specifically went to Wal-Mart instead of Fry's last night. Going to try to make a run to TRU this weekend, to see what they have.

Do so with an empty wallet. For whatever reasons, the Walmarts around me have stocked NOTHING since Legends Devestator, but TRU had the PCC, Generations, and the Hunt serieses for their sale. I dunno about Target, Meijer is usually behind in stocking, but so is/was TRU, so it's anyone's guess.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Neurie » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 am

They have to shifts these some how as the PCC's are to be quiet honest some of the worst transformers released ina very very long time.

Come back Retrax all is forgiven
Neurie
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Flashwave wrote:
ShGarland_1383 wrote:

Do so with an empty wallet. For whatever reasons, the Walmarts around me have stocked NOTHING since Legends Devestator, but TRU had the PCC, Generations, and the Hunt serieses for their sale. I dunno about Target, Meijer is usually behind in stocking, but so is/was TRU, so it's anyone's guess.

The same is true for the Wal-Marts where I am. That's why I'm thinking of hitting TRU. If nothing else, maybe I can grab the Insecticons, if they're still available. The TRU I normally hit had both the bugs and Perceptor, but I was only able to grab one at the time, so I chose Perceptor.

I can also check Target. Nearest one is just a few blocks west of the Wal-Mart I was at last night, so that might actually be easier than TRU. I'll at least try to get out there, and if I do and find something, I'll try to remember to say something in the appropriate sightings thread.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby Swiftpaw » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Considering how these usually work, it will probably be a bit more than the 5 pack itself, but less than if you bought the two seperately.

So far the Combaticon set is the one 5-pack I really like as a whole. I love the Mad Max look of the Destructicons, and Mudslinger is okay by himself, but I don't really like the two together because the bright colors clash horribly.

I think I'll put them with Smolder instead, and say he uses them to cause the accidents he then 'sneaks' into in vehicle mode. Smolder actually has a fairly stable body form and a decent combiner head, so it works. Plus you can stick Chopster as his armor piece on him.
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby ceratoformers3 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:51 pm

I'd love one of these cause I have neither toy.
ceratoformers3
Micromaster

Postby Blurrz » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Lookz, it haz values.

I'd love to pick these up.. the more crack Power Core Combiners the better.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Blurrz wrote:Lookz, it haz values.

I'd love to pick these up.. the more crack Power Core Combiners the better.

:lol:

I dunno about that. I do think I'll get all the wave 1 2-packs, and at least a couple of the 5s though (one of the 5s being the dinobot set whenever it's on shelves).
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN BEYOND #1 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC801 1A (CA) Timm"
BATMAN BEYOND #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed GOLD FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITION #51 Cvr A Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC164 51A"
NEW!
LIMITED COLLECTORS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #405 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC212 (CA) Mazzucchelli (W) Miller"
BATMAN #405 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC269 5B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #121 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg APR230703"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230959 (CA) Kane"
GIANT SIZE X-MEN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230685 (CA) Miller"
ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240733 Bradshaw 240317D"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #411 Facsimile Cvr B DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC162 Blank Sketch"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1 Facsimile Cvr B Foil DC Comics 2024 0324DC132 1B"
NEW!
CRISIS ON INFINITE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC160 181A"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank DC Comics 2024 0324DC133 1C"
NEW!
CRISIS ON INFINITE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 Facsimile blank sketch Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230686"
ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON