This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Wave 3 Trickling Out?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Wave 3 Trickling Out?

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:16 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
It seems while some of us are still waiting for any sign of HFTD Wave 2 deluxes to show up at retail, some stores may be leaking out a few of even the next wave, Wave 3.

While our own sightings forum has no sightings for any of the deluxes in HFTD Wave 3, a member at TFW seems to have been lucky to lay hands on Tomahawk and Terradive, at a Target in the Newpark Mall, in California. Wave 3 of HFTD also includes a Battle Blades Bumblebee repack, and the newly deco-ed, Electrostatic Jolt.

It'll probably be a while before the rest if us find these guys, but when you do, please help your fellow fans out, and post your hauls in the sightings database and in the sightings forum region where you found them!

However, if you are jonesing to see these figures in detail, strap yourself in, because you will soon be treated to Seibertron galleries of these two, and Electrostatic Jolt!

Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Wave 3 Trickling Out?

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:27 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Seen Tomahawk too in my country.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 9

Postby El Duque » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before my area sees these or Generations wave 2. From what myself and some of my other collector friends have gathered in talking to employees at the various retailers is they have huge back stock of wave one from all the current lines. They won't be getting in new stuff from the distribution centers until they clear out some of the stuff they already have. Don't know how accurate that is, but it makes sense. So for the time being I've just been ordering these guys from online sources.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby wolverinetodd » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:30 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
Tomahawk and Terradive aren't listed on the Sightings Database as of 9/12/10, making it difficult to let others know where and when we found these two characters.

I have to agree with El Duque about retailers having a surplus of Wave 1. I think we were all seeing Generations Wave 1, Power Core Combiners Singles and 5-packs Wave 1, and HFTD Wave 1 in Toys R Us stores a month to two months earlier than Wal-Marts, Targets, etc. Remember, Toys R Us had that BOGO at 1/2 price when they first got these shipments while other retailers were still dealing with their ROTF leftovers. I know my local Wal-Mart was holding the new stock in the stockroom so they'd have it for the new modular changes that would begin happening soon (and I'm guessing the other Wal-Marts nationwide did the same). So by the time the other retailers finally put the stock out, the majority of Transformers consumers already had their characters from the first Wave from Toys R Us. I suspect it'll be a while before my local Wal-Mart gets in Wave 2 of HFTD or Generations, let alone Wave 3.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Can't wait to get my hands on Terradive and Tomahawk.

Tomahawk = Generations Cyclonus

Terradive = ...Haven't figured it out yet, or just make him just the way it is. :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby CybertronHotShot » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Motto: ""Keep yours eyes on the enemy to stay ahead of him."-Stormjet,Transformers R.I.D."
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Mindmaster wrote:Can't wait to get my hands on Terradive and Tomahawk.

Terradive = ...Haven't figured it out yet, or just make him just the way it is. :lol:
How about paint him as pre beast Wars Depthcarge? 8)
Image "Soundwave not so superior."
CybertronHotShot
Minibot
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Tyrannotaur » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Motto: "What does not kill me makes me stronger."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
CybertronHotShot wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Can't wait to get my hands on Terradive and Tomahawk.

How about paint him as pre beast Wars Depthcarge? 8)

Whoa dude.. That's awesome. I'm never gonna unsee that now. :grin: :lol:
Tyrannotaur
Vehicon
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+

Postby Cyber Bishop » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Both are awesome and will one day become part of my collection.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Rated X » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:02 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I like Terradive but will pass on the helicoptor.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:56 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I bought Hailstorm in a Wal Mart yesterday.

Is he Wave 3?
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Firepower: 4

Postby Mkall » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:17 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Counterpunch wrote:I bought Hailstorm in a Wal Mart yesterday.

Is he Wave 3?

He's wave 2

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10

Postby wolverinetodd » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:20 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
wolverinetodd wrote:Tomahawk and Terradive aren't listed on the Sightings Database as of 9/12/10, making it difficult to let others know where and when we found these two characters.

I have to agree with El Duque about retailers having a surplus of Wave 1. I think we were all seeing Generations Wave 1, Power Core Combiners Singles and 5-packs Wave 1, and HFTD Wave 1 in Toys R Us stores a month to two months earlier than Wal-Marts, Targets, etc. Remember, Toys R Us had that BOGO at 1/2 price when they first got these shipments while other retailers were still dealing with their ROTF leftovers. I know my local Wal-Mart was holding the new stock in the stockroom so they'd have it for the new modular changes that would begin happening soon (and I'm guessing the other Wal-Marts nationwide did the same). So by the time the other retailers finally put the stock out, the majority of Transformers consumers already had their characters from the first Wave from Toys R Us. I suspect it'll be a while before my local Wal-Mart gets in Wave 2 of HFTD or Generations, let alone Wave 3.

I just came back from the Wal-Mart SuperCenter in Thomasville, NC and they still have an over abundance of ROTF figures on the HFTD pegs that don't seem to be selling since the pegs list them for $12.00. There were about 9 pegs with the Generations figures with one of those pegs holding about three HFTD figures. They had a good supply of Power Core Combiners singles and sets, though both were of Wave 1. I was really surprised and disappointed they didn't have a special display set up in the toy department featuring the HFTD figures. Surely the ROTF figures are due for a clearance price soon.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Speed: 9
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 OCT200411 1B (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010N"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010P"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #29 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210502 29B (CA) Su (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #29 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HEART OF DARKNESS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 3RI (CA) Farinas"
Transformers HEART ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200644 1A (CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 9RI (CA) Perlin"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220488 41B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS #41 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON