This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Ver. Release Date Revealed

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Ver. Release Date Revealed

Postby Mach » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:23 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Million Publishing has updated the webpage on the release information of "Transformers Animated Encyclopedia" magazine mail-away exclusive toy - Transformers Animated Optimus Prime Elite Guard version.

The figure is expected to mail out on the 4th March 2011 in Japan.

For those who are interested in this figure, kindly note the above mentioned date.

You can read the original post here: http://millionhero.jp/tfa/index.html#op

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Ver. Release Date Revealed

Postby Blurrz » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Man.. finishing this Animated collection is going to be dirty.. I didn't mind dishing it out for EG Prowl and Black Convoy because they were pretty sweet deco's, but this guy is ugh. And then there's all the BotCon stuff being released too and Black Rodimus which is also going to be pricey. :(
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:30 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
I really dig this repaint. It is a very "commander" looking color scheme. However, I have 5 animated Primes already (legends, deluxe earth and cyb. mode, voyager and supreme roll-out). I think I can live without him. If I was to buy another I would want the Wing Saber version before this. It is cool though.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Mkall » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:46 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Blurrz wrote:Man.. finishing this Animated collection is going to be dirty.. I didn't mind dishing it out for EG Prowl and Black Convoy because they were pretty sweet deco's, but this guy is ugh. And then there's all the BotCon stuff being released too and Black Rodimus which is also going to be pricey. :(

If you come to Botcon, they'll be somewhat cheaper.

If you don't go to Botcon, I may be able to hook you up ;)

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Rated X » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Am I the only one who thinks any prime mold would make a crappy Motormaster ??? Motommaster should not have windows on his chest. Wreck Gar is a much better choice because he is more boxy plus he has a trailer. Let Prime be Prime.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Court Jester » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Um, Prime, you gotta little mustard right there, bud.
Court Jester

Postby First-Aid » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Skyfire-5 wrote:Um, Prime, you gotta little mustard right there, bud.

No kidding! WTF is that? For a second I thought he was doing a sober Bender impersonation...you know, when his face gets all rusty when he hasn't drank enough booze for his power cells?
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HALCYON LEGACY #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210945 (CA) Wijngaard"
Star Wars HALCYON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #1 var pride Marvel Comics 2022 APR221010 (CA) Jimenez"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #31 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV221022 (CA) Wijngaard (W) Soule"
STAR WARS #31 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr T LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220638 3T (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #16 Marvel Comics 2021 SEP211021 (CA) Pichelli (W) Wong"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #62 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 APR231569 62B (CA) Jampole"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Strange New Worlds SCORPIUS RUN #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 OCT231344 5A"
Star Trek Strange ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr Q LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230465 7Q (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr Q ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars SANA STARROS #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 NOV221037 (CA) Pichelli"
Star Wars SANA STA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #18 Lucasfilm Marvel Comics 2021 SEP211025 (CA) Sprouse"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220983 (CA) Lupacchino"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #1 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 JAN231627 1D"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 DEC221411 5A (CA) Rosanas (W) Kelly + Lanzing"
STAR TREK #5 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars EMPIRE #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 APR230887 (CA) Reilly (W) Houser"
Star Wars EMPIRE # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON