This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Prime Titles and Airdates

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Prime Titles and Airdates

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Thanks to MSN TV Guide, we get the names and airdates of the next few episodes of Transformers: Prime leading up to Transformers: Dark Of The Moon. According to the schedule there seems to be a month break in between episodes 17 and 18.

• Episode 16 "Out Of His Head" - May 7
  • Episode 17 "ShadowZone" - May 14
  • Episode 18 "Operation: Breakdown" - June 18
  • Episode 19 "Crisscross" - June 25

Seibertron: The Ultimate Transformers Resource
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Transformers: Prime Titles and Airdates

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I really hate how shows always do these ridiculously long breaks :-x
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Why do they keep freaking delaying the episodes!? What am I supposed to do the entire month I'm waiting for the next episode!?
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Starfighter14 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Weapon: Black Magic
What is up with these long hiatus's :BOOM: look I know that the CGI is expensive but even Beast wars episodes didn't take this long to air. Hiatus's like animated where annoying but at least forgivable because it was between season's NOT IN THE FIRKIN MIDDLE OF ONE. I mean its hard enough as it is to get your Transformers fix on these days with Gas prices and uneven toy distribution, let alone throwing this on top.
Starfighter14
Mini-Con
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby King Slick » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
A DVD release better be in the near future, like shortly after the end of Season 1....which could be quarter till the end of the world given these long breaks! :BANG_HEAD:

It's not like we have Charlie Sheen doing voice over work! BAH-ZING!
Big trouble in a small package.
King Slick
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
SlyTF1 wrote:Why do they keep freaking delaying the episodes!? What am I supposed to do the entire month I'm waiting for the next episode!?

Well that depends on what you do with the other 10,050 minutes during the rest of the week.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun May 01, 2011 6:51 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:I really hate how shows always do these ridiculously long breaks :-x

Nearly every show on tv does it, except for maybe soap operas.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby El Duque » Fri May 06, 2011 11:47 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Thanks to MSN TV we now have descriptions for upcoming episodes of Transformers Prime, "Operation: Breakdown" and "Crisscross". Looks like some old enemies will be making a return.

Operation: Breakdown (06-18-2011)
The Autobots save Breakdown who has been taken by Silas and his agents.

Crisscross (06-25-2011)
Airachnid plots her revenge against Arcee and Jack in negotiating with Silas.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby T-Macksimus » Fri May 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Om my gosh...NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!! Sheesh! Do you youngsters have any idea how many freaking episodes of the original Voltron or Robotech we would have to endure being re-run before we got the next batch back when they first came to the States?? Hell, the Argo's (Yamato) mission in Star Blazers was supposed to take 365 days and it must have lasted about 2 1/2 years on it's first go-round. Quit yer bitchin and just be happy you have any TF's at all. Better yet, fire up YouTube or some other service and catch up on 20 years worth of some other TF series while you wait. Shoot, I don't even get the Hub on my cable sevice. I have to wait a week or 2 between episode releases and catch up on them when I'm at my kids' house and the wait doesn't bother me at all.

Why do I suddenly feel like Kup chewing Hot-Rods ass about impatience?? :P
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
T-Macksimus wrote:Om my gosh...NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!! Sheesh! Do you youngsters have any idea how many freaking episodes of the original Voltron or Robotech we would have to endure being re-run before we got the next batch back when they first came to the States?? Hell, the Argo's (Yamato) mission in Star Blazers was supposed to take 365 days and it must have lasted about 2 1/2 years on it's first go-round. Quit yer bitchin and just be happy you have any TF's at all. Better yet, fire up YouTube or some other service and catch up on 20 years worth of some other TF series while you wait. Shoot, I don't even get the Hub on my cable sevice. I have to wait a week or 2 between episode releases and catch up on them when I'm at my kids' house and the wait doesn't bother me at all.

Why do I suddenly feel like Kup chewing Hot-Rods ass about impatience?? :P
While reading this, all I can think about is how you had to watch so many subpar dubs of some anime series that were otherwise much better in their unaltered forms. :-B :P :KREMZEEK:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri May 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Oh Primus…I’m really hoping that the show doesn’t become a Silas vs. Transformers show :-(

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 06, 2011 8:02 pm

godzillabot wrote:Oh Primus…I’m really hoping that the show doesn’t become a Silas vs. Transformers show :-(
At least they're putting MECH to good use and not just making them out to be some afterthought threat.

Seriously, there have been human villains since the very beginning, and some of the worse ones came out of the G1 era. Remember the Mechanic? :roll:
Image Image

At least Silas is competent. And what's wrong with the Autobots having a bigger rogues gallery consisting of more than just the Decepticons? Is a third war faction really that bad?

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri May 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
godzillabot wrote:Oh Primus…I’m really hoping that the show doesn’t become a Silas vs. Transformers show :-(
At least they're putting MECH to good use and not just making them out to be some afterthought threat.

Seriously, there have been human villains since the very beginning, and some of the worse ones came out of the G1 era. Remember the Mechanic? :roll:
Image Image

At least Silas is competent. And what's wrong with the Autobots having a bigger rogues gallery consisting of more than just the Decepticons? Is a third war faction really that bad?

Yeah I suppose you’re right, and sadly the “mechanic” was before my time, and once again you’re right the villains of previous series have been to say the least incompetent, I mean look at Lord Chumly: he’s an overweight hunter who started the boar war and what else? Then continue to Animated, look at “Princess Pony” how wrong can you honestly get? So you’re right for what I think we finally have a…true evil villain

Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 06, 2011 9:16 pm

godzillabot wrote:Yeah I suppose you’re right, and sadly the “mechanic” was before my time, and once again you’re right the villains of previous series have been to say the least incompetent, I mean look at Lord Chumly: he’s an overweight hunter who started the boar war and what else? Then continue to Animated, look at “Princess Pony” how wrong can you honestly get? So you’re right for what I think we finally have a…true evil villain
Well... I wouldn't say all of them were incompetent.

Shawn Berger got all the Autobots to leave Earth and almost sent them all into the Sun.

Victor Drath and Old Snake (A.K.A. Cobra Commander) stole the bodies of four Autobots and put their minds into Synthoid bodies.

Dr. Arkeville enslaved a good number of humans, rendering the Autobots unable to stop the Decepticons without endangering he hostages.

Circuit Breaker alone disabled many Transformers and completely fried Unicron!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Serpentor killed Dirge.

All of the Masterforce Decepticons (save for a select few) were humans (and epic villains to boot).

Meltdown could kill a transformer with a single (prolonged) touch.

And... there's probably more. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sat May 07, 2011 8:58 am

Sabrblade wrote:
godzillabot wrote:Yeah I suppose you’re right, and sadly the “mechanic” was before my time, and once again you’re right the villains of previous series have been to say the least incompetent, I mean look at Lord Chumly: he’s an overweight hunter who started the boar war and what else? Then continue to Animated, look at “Princess Pony” how wrong can you honestly get? So you’re right for what I think we finally have a…true evil villain
Well... I wouldn't say all of them were incompetent.

Shawn Berger got all the Autobots to leave Earth and almost sent them all into the Sun.

Victor Drath and Old Snake (A.K.A. Cobra Commander) stole the bodies of four Autobots and put their minds into Synthoid bodies.

Dr. Arkeville enslaved a good number of humans, rendering the Autobots unable to stop the Decepticons without endangering he hostages.

Circuit Breaker alone disabled many Transformers and completely fried Unicron!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Serpentor killed Dirge.

All of the Masterforce Decepticons (save for a select few) were humans (and epic villains to boot).

Meltdown could kill a transformer with a single (prolonged) touch.

And... there's probably more. ;)

Yeah and there is the anti-incompetent force of villainy...sorry about that!

Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTPROWLER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NIGHTPROWLER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON