This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

MTV Movie Awards Interviews: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Shia LaBeouf

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

MTV Movie Awards Interviews: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Shia LaBeouf

Postby El Duque » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
We have a couple of new Transformers DOTM interviews courtesy of MTV from Sunday's MTV Movie Awards.

First we have Transformers veteran Shia LaBeouf who had this to say about the action in DOTM and the possibility of returning for a fourth film:

I'm not coming back to do another one. I don't think Mike will either. It still is a hot property, I think, especially coming out of the third one. So I imagine they'll reboot it at some point with someone else

It's the best action, in terms of the geography. In the second one, you get confused as to who's fighting who and where you are, because it's such a big landscape," he said. "This one is 'Black Hawk Down'-ish. It's one location, and the geography is simple to understand.

To check out the rest of the interview which features video click here.

Second we have newcomer Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Click here for the full interview which also features video.

I met Michael Bay back in 2009 on a Victoria's Secret commercial, and we've always gotten along," she said. "The guy has a great sense of humor, he has a really tough work ethic, which I do. He works really hard, and he expects his team and his cast to be professional and work hard. That's been my work ethic all along, so we get along fine.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: MTV Movie Awards Interviews: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Shia LaBeouf

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
I'm not coming back to do another one. I don't think Mike will either.

Best quote/news ever!!! :APPLAUSE:
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby First-Aid » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Hmmm...so no Sam in the fourth movie huh? Interesting. Could we see another Witwicky or could they pick another human out of the TF mythos as a main character? THere are plenty to choose from, that's for sure. ANd don't start with the "Let's have robots only in the movie" thing because it just isn't going to happen.

The interesting thing is...of all the people I've talked to who have been excited to see this movie, the most enthusiastic group BY FAR has been FEMALES BETWEEN 16-25! This surprised the hell out of me (and I've talk to quite a few as I work in a hospital in a university town). THe franchise is a gold mine at this point...especially if they are managing to hit demo groups they really didn't aim specifically for. I fully expect Dreamworks to pass the torch to another of their directors after Bay leaves and continue with this continuum...and Hasbro will push it as they make a killing each time these movies come out.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby guarayakha » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 am

Instead of a live action, I think a Transformers: Prime feature lenght movie would be quite sweet.
guarayakha
Targetmaster

Postby Red 50 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:43 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
guarayakha wrote:Instead of a live action, I think a Transformers: Prime feature lenght movie would be quite sweet.

I second that.
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby prowl123 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:12 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I'm not coming back to do another one. I don't think Mike will either. It still is a hot property, I think, especially coming out of the third one. So I imagine they'll reboot it at some point with someone else

NOOOOOOO!!!! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

guarayakha wrote:Instead of a live action, I think a Transformers: Prime feature lenght movie would be quite sweet.

Yeah, that would be awesome.
~prowl123~

Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
prowl123
Brainmaster
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby NatsumeRyu » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:45 am

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I want....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-768V53Aoc
next. :)

Well, I would want what that was - Jon 3pnt0's Beast Wars trailer. Thought he made it look really cool and I could see that being made into a film. :D
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby D-340 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 am

First-Aid wrote: ANd don't start with the "Let's have robots only in the movie" thing because it just isn't going to happen.

Why couldn't it. Hell, a prequel movie set on Cybertron would be awesome. If it was on earth, yeah, a human character would definitely be involved. But shift the focus, make it about the Transformers. I mean with the kinda bank these movies have brought in, a Transformers movie that focuses on the Transformers shouldn't be outta the question.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby The Dude » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 am

Motto: "I never save pictures of any new toy, because before I know it, I'll be sick of seeing its ugly mug on Walmart shelves. Isn't that right, Mudflap?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Red 50 wrote:

I second that.

Yes! I don't even watch the show (I don't get the Hub and I hate those grainy YouTube videos), but that would be awesome! Like Batman: Mask of the Phantasm!
Even better, they could get it out by December/early 2012, so there would be a reason the toys come out a year after the series premiere.
The Dude
Minibot
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:55 am

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
The Dude wrote:I don't get the Hub and I hate those grainy YouTube videos

They're on iTunes (the first one is free, just like all good drugs), but I haven't had the time to watch any yet.
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8

Postby Dagon » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
D-340 wrote:
First-Aid wrote: ANd don't start with the "Let's have robots only in the movie" thing because it just isn't going to happen.

Why couldn't it. Hell, a prequel movie set on Cybertron would be awesome. If it was on earth, yeah, a human character would definitely be involved. But shift the focus, make it about the Transformers. I mean with the kinda bank these movies have brought in, a Transformers movie that focuses on the Transformers shouldn't be outta the question.

Aside from the fact that the "never going to get just robots" line is a means of telling people who would prefer that that no one cares, there really is no reason why there could not be a Transformers movie that featured only Transformers. But I'm with D on this. A movie set on earth would seem pretty silly with no human intervention, but if there was a prequal or a Cybertron centered film, the presence of a human would be pretty silly.
Personally, I'd prefer an all robot cast. I don't need a human to be able to relate to the characters, and we are well aware that the current films are the Adventures of Sam with cameo appearances by Robots, and that's not going to change. But that shouldn't preclude the possibility of an all robot movie. Sure, it'd be expensive to make, but I'm pretty sure the current movies aren't made for peanuts either.....
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby Dive Bomb » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Motto: "Peace through destruction"
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
i'd be interested in seeing a cybertron prequal...could be very interesting. I just wonder with DOTM how they wrote out Megan Fox's character did she die, she cheated on him, she left him cause he was bad in the bedroom, or just couldn't deal with fighting robots any more. Cause I've seen pics of her on the set, and wondering if that is actually true and it'll be like a flashback or if it'll be cut from the movie and just explained.
Peace through destruction!!!
Dive Bomb
Mini-Con
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD #148 Image Comics 2015 210119a (CA) Adlard + Stewart (W) Kirkman"
WALKING DEAD #148 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #344 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAY230282 344B (W) McConville (CA) Toledano"
SPAWN #344 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #29 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM346 29B (CA) Fernandez (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #29 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 APR220234 7B (CA) Mattina (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #7 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PRIMORDIAL #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 SEP210194 3A (A/CA) Sorrentino (W) Lemire"
PRIMORDIAL #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2019 1A (CA) Camuncoli 230305A"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0823IM476 5A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #75 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM324 75C (CA) Williams III"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #351 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM319 351A (CA) Randal (W) McConville"
NEW!
SPAWN #351 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #72 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM314 72C (CA) Hughes"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131C"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr F DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223273 1F (CA) Campbell"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0923IM826 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1023IM389 3E (CA) Dragotta"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON