This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Binaltech Chapter to be Included with BT-17 Black Convoy

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Binaltech Chapter to be Included with BT-17 Black Convoy

Postby Hotrod » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:21 pm

When the Binaltech line went on hiatus, the story was left incomplete, and some fans wanted more. Well it looks like they will be getting at least on more chapter in the Binaltech story. Hirofumi Ichikawa has reported, through translator by choice Doug Dlin, that he will be writing will writing Binaltech Chapter 14. This chapter will be included with BT-17 Black Convoy. To see Doug Dlin confirmation click here.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Excellion » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:56 pm

YUS! Excellent! More Binaltechs! I like the look of Kiss Players and everything but I want die-cast! I hope we see a BT-18, possibly Mirage? That would be fantastic (although my bank account will disagree!)
Excellion

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:12 pm

I wish we got a story in the States too :-(

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Arcadius-Prime » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:48 pm

I hope they pick up the Alternator line again here after the Movie. I would sill love to see us get Red Alert, Blaster, Hot Rod and Rumble repainted to Frenzy.
Arcadius-Prime
Mini-Con

Postby AbsumZer0 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:27 pm

Arcadius-Prime wrote:I hope they pick up the Alternator line again here after the Movie. I would sill love to see us get Red Alert, Blaster, Hot Rod and Rumble repainted to Frenzy.

And that Cadillac Megatron, dammit! Why does everyone seem so apathetic about him? Alernator Megatron + 1/24 scale pimp = best Transformer everrrrr.
AbsumZer0
Headmaster Jr

Postby skywarp-2 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:09 pm

ok all i gotta say is find me an autobot for this concept Charger, and not to mention a fast and furious concept or ( U-R-ah-Peein) super car for star scream..They could scrap that crappy Transformers cartoon and do a cgi like alternators toon, complete with origin from cyberttron, adn ark, and matrix.. ect.. a new reimagined G-1 for the new millenium.. ahhh dreams

New 2007/2008 dodge charger..:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/07/ ... -unveiled/

uhhhhhh thud... can't breathe....it calls out to my days as a 10 year old watching the dukes of hazzard and drooling over dazy dukes..... dukes hangin out the back of her shorts ...

not that I'm a redneck a lovin or nothing paw.. but darn it.. thats one smooth ride.. :grin: heyuck heyuck

By the way check out these hot cars:
Mitsuoka Orochi

Alfa Romeo Spix Flying Car (this should be jetfire)

ok here we go my choice for alternators star scream :

http://www.motortrend.com/future/concep ... tr_concept

Megatron: H3-T Hummer

http://www.motortrend.com/future/concep ... hummer_h3t
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Postby muswp1 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:35 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
Is Black Convoy going to be part of the Kiss Player line or is he going to be a continuation of the BT line? I haven't seen him with any of the usual crap that's part of the current line.
"Why do so many people need help? Life's not that complicated. You get up, go to work, eat three meals, take one good s***, and go back to bed. What's the f***ing mystery?" - George Carlin - Complaints & Grievances
muswp1
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 3
Buy from muswp1 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby AbsumZer0 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:40 pm

muswp1 wrote:Is Black Convoy going to be part of the Kiss Player line or is he going to be a continuation of the BT line? I haven't seen him with any of the usual crap that's part of the current line.

Binaltech, but (and correct me if I'm wrong) I think he's going to be some sort of exclusive.
AbsumZer0
Headmaster Jr

Postby Alex Kingdom » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:21 am

If he comes in BT Packageing the BT completest in me might feel the need to buy one of these. It would be really nice to have a Dodge Ram in diecast.

Yours AK
Alex Kingdom
Banned
News Credits: 1093

Postby Stormrider » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:14 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Alex Kingdom wrote:It would be really nice to have a Dodge Ram in diecast.

Yours AK

IMO the Dodge Ram mold fits Nemesis Prime better than Optimus. It's cool that they are adding another chapter.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby muswp1 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:19 am

Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
AbsumZer0 wrote:
muswp1 wrote:Is Black Convoy going to be part of the Kiss Player line or is he going to be a continuation of the BT line? I haven't seen him with any of the usual crap that's part of the current line.

Binaltech, but (and correct me if I'm wrong) I think he's going to be some sort of exclusive.

He's a Japan convention exclusive (I forget which one), kinda similar to how Nemesis Prime was a SDCC exclusive. Any help on which convention?
"Why do so many people need help? Life's not that complicated. You get up, go to work, eat three meals, take one good s***, and go back to bed. What's the f***ing mystery?" - George Carlin - Complaints & Grievances
muswp1
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 3
Buy from muswp1 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Gutter Bunny » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:13 am

i've only seen the convention abreviated as WF 2007...im not sure what it means, where i saw that, or when it is...but there ya go if that helps

Edit: found it in another thread. its wonderfest 2007, feb 25th.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #50 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915M"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #65 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (CA) Sienkiewicz 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Earls"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317B"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON