This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

CHMS-X G1/Encore Devastator Add On Kits

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

CHMS-X G1/Encore Devastator Add On Kits

Postby Mach » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:30 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Singapore Transformers fans group on Facebook - Planet Iacon has posted a couple new prototype images of upcoming 3rd party CHMS-X G1/Encore Devastator add-on kits.

This add-on set comes with the brand new head (LED lights), chest wing, parts of hip and thighs, arms plus hand gun.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: CHMS-X G1/Encore Devastator Add On Kits

Postby El Duque » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Here's another series from the CHMS weibo page:

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby griftimus prime » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:30 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
no thanks
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Requiem Prime » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:54 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
Well, it's probably a better deal than Crazy Devy. I kinda like how it's more visibly simple. Keeps it within reason as part of a G1 toy. I'd have to get an encore pretty cheap to spring for it, but still.

Anyone else find it a bit weird all the pictures have the trigger finger extended?
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby datguy86 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 am

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
The trigger finger is probably extended in all the pics just to show consumers it can be extended.

Either that or Devastator is fan of disco.

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Postby RodimalToyota » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 am

Wow, a duplicate 3rd party item of devy, seriously WHO'D A THOUGHT?

3rd parties are the new Hasbro, instead of Prime and Bee it's Devy and Power Glide.
Masterpiece Hoarder
RodimalToyota
Pretender
News Credits: 5

Postby juxtapose519 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:32 am

Motto: "Jux: Superior"
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
HasTak needs to just release a Classics Devastator so this 3rd party stuff will end.
Skywarp for president.
juxtapose519
Minibot
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Fistful of Energon » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 am

so who did they rip this off of? Crazydevy?
Fistful of Energon
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby RodimalToyota » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 am

Fistful of Energon wrote:so who did they rip this off of? Crazydevy?

It's not a straight rip-off of the mold, but it is of the idea.
I guess now that Hasbro said stop ripping us off, now they'll just rip off third party companies.

This isn't about the fans, or the hobby anymore.
Masterpiece Hoarder
RodimalToyota
Pretender

Postby Fistful of Energon » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:00 am

RodimalToyota wrote:

It's not a straight rip-off of the mold, but it is of the idea.
I guess now that Hasbro said stop ripping us off, now they'll just rip off third party companies.

This isn't about the fans, or the hobby anymore.

I was half joking. I know that CHMS pretty much just do high quality KO's. Wasn't sure if this was a CD KO or a KO of that other company's attempt (infinity warfare?) or in fact they actually had some imagination and made something on their own.
Fistful of Energon
Targetmaster

Postby Court Jester » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:03 am

@ $40 USD per add-on set from CrazyDevy (the legs, arms, head, and chest shield all being separate sets) it was never about the fans. In the business of selling toys, it's about the $ale and about net profit$. Just ask Hasbro, FunPub, CHMS, or anyone on eBay.

Welcome to reality, we've been expecting you... >:oP
Court Jester

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:20 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"

Dammit Fistful, I wanted to say that :-(

Also, it sounds a hell of a lot like Crazy Devy's set, with the LED head and all.

Oh well CD does kinda deserve getting their stuff ripped off though, with their insane pricing and all. >:oP

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby unicron nemesis » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:33 am

Head, Forearms & Rifle look very similar to CD's version. The thighs do look different, with improved articulation.
unicron nemesis
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby RodimalToyota » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:59 am

Court Jester wrote:@ $40 USD per add-on set from CrazyDevy (the legs, arms, head, and chest shield all being separate sets) it was never about the fans. In the business of selling toys, it's about the $ale and about net profit$. Just ask Hasbro, FunPub, CHMS, or anyone on eBay.

Welcome to reality, we've been expecting you... >:oP

Welcome to supporting pirating,

Crazy Devys cost supports the concept and R&D phase.
Your paying for the workmanship, by buying this CHMS junk pirated copy your turning your back on the
Company that brought the idea to reality for the fans.
Masterpiece Hoarder
RodimalToyota
Pretender

Postby Court Jester » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:58 am

Rodimal: Point well taken.

However, in perspective my friend, we are in the Knock offs and 3rd Party Toys section... It's really a matter of low-balling the competition in this regard. I'm sure CD will fight their own battles, yet pricing their product fairly for the fans is hardly one of them.
Court Jester

Postby Fistful of Energon » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:37 am

Dead Metal wrote:

Dammit Fistful, I wanted to say that :-(

Also, it sounds a hell of a lot like Crazy Devy's set, with the LED head and all.

Oh well CD does kinda deserve getting their stuff ripped off though, with their insane pricing and all. >:oP

Agreed :lol:
Fistful of Energon
Targetmaster

Postby Rated X » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sell me the Head alone for my Hercules set !!!
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby metaphorge » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
This looks to be the least of the three G1 Devy upgrade sets, though I imagine it will be a bit cheaper than the total cost of Crazy Devy's set. In any case, I've moved on from upgrading my G1 set to getting a new, bigger, better set of Constructicons at this point.

juxtapose519 wrote:HasTak needs to just release a Classics Devastator so this 3rd party stuff will end.

I find it extremely unlikely that anything short of a series of Masterpiece Constructicons would be remotely close to the design quality of TFC's Hercules or Maketoys' Giant; just take a look at the sad excuses for Devastator we got from the ROTF line and how conservative the Prime line is. The impending deal for a fourth excursion into the Bayverse pretty much dooms hope that we'll be seeing very much large or complicated that doesn't look like a metallic insect for quite some time.

We might get a decent set of Cyberverse G1esque Constructicons one day, but even that might be too much to ask for. There's just not enough potential profit in it for them to justify the outlay, especially when you figure in the stricter engineering standards they'd have to meet for the figures to be safe enough to be classified as a "toy" for anything more elaborate in the present economy.
Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Targetmaster
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby jamiko » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:15 pm

What the hell is everyone trippin' off of. More cool stuff for the fans is agood thing, period. Plus, competition between 3rd party may drive the insane prices down. Who is gonna complain about that? What's up with all the crazy 3rd party loyalty. It doesn't matter whose making what, they're all knock-offs. By the way if the price is right I'm gonna get this for my knock-off Devastator. :lol: No for real
jamiko
Micromaster

Postby Scaleface » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:35 am

Robot Kingdom has XB-1 Destroyer up for order for $23.90! A lot better than over $100 for the three Crazydevy sets.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... =us&CatID=
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Scaleface » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 am

According to a post from the X-Transbots Facebook page:
IT's compatible to both G1 and Encore and tested !
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Bravo2010 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:37 pm

These are awesome, YES they're identical to Crazy DEVY. And I'm glad, Crazydevy's prices,, Head $30, Arms, $30, Hands $29, Hips/legs $30, thats $120 and I still think the Gun and shield need to be purchased. This complete kit $30. We need to remember that ALL these toys are made in China for pennies. There's no reason to have this kit sell for $120, thats robbery because it's Transformer related. IT's not even Hasbro or Takara, Give me a break.

Just wait until the TFC guys get all there Hercules knocked off. It's not a matter of if its when, And believe me there going to be a lot cheaper. I have no issues buying knock offs of 3rd party transformer stuff, For one there not Takara/ Hasbro meaning they really have no collecting value to begin with.
Bravo2010
Mini-Con

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUN-GURRR Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager 2018 230903A"
HUN-GURRR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MUDFLAP Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete w/ Cyber Key v6t7 2005 231101A"
MUDFLAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BV-02 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Awakening Voyager MV7 Rise ROTB 2023 New"
NEW!
BV-02 OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109W"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON