This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime toys to be released within the UK in March 2012

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Prime toys to be released within the UK in March 2012

Postby Moonbug » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Hasbro Europe have now confirmed, via the toy industry magazine toy news, that Transformers Prime figures will be released within the UK in March 2012. The release will be supported by TV advertising, a sticker book and the comic series. Other licensed goods have also been confirmed.

You can view more details on the announcement as well as some images from this months issue of the magazine at www.transformertoys.co.uk
Moonbug
Micromaster
News Credits: 11

Transformers Prime toyline UK launch date confirmed

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:16 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
UK based Transformers fan site Transformers at the Moon have posted that the Transformers Prime toy line is now confirmed and has a set launch date in the UK. The date is March 2012.
The line will not only include the toys we already know off, but also a number of other items:

• Apparel
  • Dress up
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Outdoor toys

Furthermore Hasbro UK will be supporting the line with the following:

• TV advertising
  • Transformers: Prime comic magazine
  • Sticker set by Panini

The toys will also bee shown off at Toy Fair in Nürnberg, don't get too exited, that event is not open to the public but only to merchants.

For the rest of Europe, we can guess at a release date close to that, maybe even at the same time.

Transformers at the Moon also has scans of the magazine, which you can view by clicking here or the following image.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: Transformers Prime toyline UK launch date confirmed

Postby Delicon » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 am

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Dead Metal wrote:UK based Transformers fan site Transformers at the Moon have posted that the Transformers Prime toy line is now confirmed and has a set launch date in the UK. The date is March 2012.
The line will not only include the toys we already know off, but also a number of other items:

Apparel
Dress up
Furniture
Lighting
Outdoor toys

What, no cologne or underwear?
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime toys to be released within the UK in March 2012

Postby Vicalliose » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:01 am

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
Meanwhile... still no sign of TFPrime voyagers in America. :BANG_HEAD:
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:26 am

Whilst I have nothing concrete yet, a little birdy told me that Prime toys will feature in the new Argos catalog which launches on he 21st.....

I'm now wondering if the Fiirst Edition stuff will be exclusive to them, he even went so far as to say he has seen stock in store in preparation.....

Hmmmm....
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster
News Credits: 36

Postby Sodan-1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:06 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Such a long time to wait. :grin:
Last edited by Sodan-1 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:08 am

I've got the first four Deluxes on pre-order wih TF source, will be interesting to see what the UK range offers.
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster
News Credits: 36

Postby craggy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:15 am

Vicalliose wrote:Meanwhile... still no sign of TFPrime voyagers in America. :BANG_HEAD:

Really? :???:

Oh, woe is you.

You understand that we're just getting the announcement that the line will be released here, with all of Hasbro UK/Europe's uaual aplomb too, no doubt. Meanwhile you're waiting on 2 toys? Say nothing of the show having been on for the past year, or the fact that the entire deluxe line has been at retail and you've had 2 of them as Con Exclusives?

I sincerely hope that your post was made in jest.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Erailea » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:39 am

craggy wrote:
Vicalliose wrote:Meanwhile... still no sign of TFPrime voyagers in America. :BANG_HEAD:

Oh, woe is you.

You understand that we're just getting the announcement that the line will be released here, with all of Hasbro UK/Europe's uaual aplomb too, no doubt. Meanwhile you're waiting on 2 toys? Say nothing of the show having been on for the past year, or the fact that the entire deluxe line has been at retail and you've had 2 of them as Con Exclusives?

Costco? Lest I'm missing something the TFP stuff is only at TRU and we've only gotten 3 of the toys (Bee, Arcee and Starscream), which were released end of November, I believe.

Like products made in Europe, it takes time after their release to get over to the US. Naturally the concept applies for the other way around.

I think everyone is allowed to complain about the slow nature of distributing, not that it'll change anything. I for one find it a little bizarre that we here in the US haven't seen anything more than the 3 we have now. It's been a month and a half. China got theirs pretty much at once (which make sense given they are made there) and Canada got them within a few short weeks of one another. What happened to the US? It's a little puzzling.
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior

Postby gavinfuzzy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Does this refer to the Main line? With the light-up voyagers and cyberverses and stuff? Hmm... that kinda makes the 1st edition really a limited run exclusive! Time to stock up on more Arcees, Starscreams and Bulkheads!

Oh, and Vehicon is still not released in the 1st ed. hmm... might need to get the Takara one then :-(
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby craggy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:16 am

Erailea wrote:Costco? Lest I'm missing something the TFP stuff is only at TRU and we've only gotten 3 of the toys (Bee, Arcee and Starscream), which were released end of November, I believe.

Costco what? I said Con Exclusive. As in Convention. NYCC. Where the Arcee and BB repaints came out in a set? I'd actually forgotten that there was a Megatron/Prime set out as well, somewhere, was that San Diego.

Anyway, as far as the rest of the line, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that only those 3 were out. I think it's still a bit of a dick move to come into a thread that's confirming a European release and start bemoaning poor distribution on the other side of the Atlantic.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Erailea » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:57 am

craggy wrote:Costco what? I said Con Exclusive. As in Convention. NYCC. Where the Arcee and BB repaints came out in a set? I'd actually forgotten that there was a Megatron/Prime set out as well, somewhere, was that San Diego.

Anyway, as far as the rest of the line, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that only those 3 were out. I think it's still a bit of a dick move to come into a thread that's confirming a European release and start bemoaning poor distribution on the other side of the Atlantic.

Sorry, read it wrong. Still early over here xP

The SDCC was just deluxe Prime in a fancy box. The OP/Megs set with the kids is supposed to come out with the 1st editions.

As for the comment the other guy made, well, Europeans come into threads for the US release dates and confirmation and complain. Not being able to do the other way around is hypocritical. It's the nature of the beast. When there is something you want and you hear about its release elsewhere in the world (even elsewhere in the country) you want to know when and why it's not out where you are.
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior

Postby wolverinetodd » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:33 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
Erailea wrote:
craggy wrote:

Oh, woe is you.

Costco? Lest I'm missing something the TFP stuff is only at TRU and we've only gotten 3 of the toys (Bee, Arcee and Starscream), which were released end of November, I believe.

Like products made in Europe, it takes time after their release to get over to the US. Naturally the concept applies for the other way around.

I think everyone is allowed to complain about the slow nature of distributing, not that it'll change anything. I for one find it a little bizarre that we here in the US haven't seen anything more than the 3 we have now. It's been a month and a half. China got theirs pretty much at once (which make sense given they are made there) and Canada got them within a few short weeks of one another. What happened to the US? It's a little puzzling.

I was a little disappointed that Prime's first season has already run its course, yet the toys have yet to appear anywhere other than Toys R Us. I'd actually started to believe that they are only a Toys R Us release because of this. What has been the hold up in other retail stores? Unless Hasbro is waiting for the toys to hit the other retail stores with the premiere of season two. Personally I think it hurt Hasbro by only showing the show on their own network, Hub, as so many households don't have Hub (mine being one of those households until recently).
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 pm

To all the US peeps, this is about the main line. First Edition isn't coming to Europe.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Dead Metal wrote:To all the US peeps, this is about the main line. First Edition isn't coming to Europe.

You just made a little girl very sad... Does this mean no Deluxe Starscream for me?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:01 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:To all the US peeps, this is about the main line. First Edition isn't coming to Europe.

You just made a little girl very sad... Does this mean no Deluxe Starscream for me?

No, unless he gets re-released in the main line or you buy it on-line.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARN + NICKEL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
TARN + NICKEL Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 1 Retro Figure 2020 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts ARCEE Vinyl Figure 1374 2023 New"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFORMATTING MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2024 New"
NEW!
REFORMATTING MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING STARSCREAM Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021"
KING STARSCREAM Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
NEW!
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON