This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFsource 3-19 SourceNews

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TFsource 3-19 SourceNews

Postby zoltaire » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:54 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Greetings SourceFans!
Great news - our shipment of new Transformers Prime figures is en route to our warehouse! We'll be restocking the Voyager Prime & Megaron, getting in the Deluxe wave 2, Cyberverse Legion & Commander figures, plus bot shots and lots more! This week we have a new preorder of Goto Kura Figure Collection 49 - Transformers Masterforce - Minerva Minelba. Along with a great review of the newly instock http://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/2790]Growing Pains Custom Add-on Kit, we also have tons of great ROTF, TF the Movie, Reissue and other items restocked on TFsource, so be sure to check them out! The personal assistant will be working hard again today for sure! New Recruits, Reviews, Articles and more... in this week's SourceNews!

In this issue of SourceNews:
1. TFsource New Recruits!
2. Now up for preorder: CMS Corp's Figure Collection #49 - Minerva!
3. New Source Review Up! Growing Pains Custom Add-on Kit!
4. Now instock: Encore #21 Soundblaster & #22 Twincast!
5. Now up for preorder: TFC-007 Rage of Hercules set!
6. Now instock: iGear W-01 Kup & Perceptor Upgrade Kit!
7. TFsource Restock!
8. Mastermind Creations Knight Morpher Update!
9. Now up for preorder - BTS-05 Wave 2: Nightfang and Salvage!
10. Make Toys - Giant - Set A - Bulldozer & Exgavator NOW INSTOCK!
11. New Source Article!
12. Transformer Prime Instock and Preorders!
13. Newest Instock items at TFsource
14. Newest Preorder items at TFsource

We've added a dozen or so of the oldschool reissues to the site. These are the "Collector's Edition" figures, which truly surface very rarely, and many were limited to 1000 pieces and were convention exclusives almost a decade ago. We've also added some MOSC/MOC G2 figures, be sure to scroll through all the pages to see all the New Recruits!

New Recruits: Collectors' Edition Reissues, G2 and more!

2. Now up for preorder: CMS Corp's Figure Collection #49 - Minerva!

This legendary Masterforce figure will reportedly stand around 7" tall, come with great accessories as shown, and set for a July release. Preorders up now! http://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/3878

Goto Kura Figure Collection 49 - Transformers Masterforce - Minerva Minelba

This great add-on kit is reviewed in full by Philip who breaks down all of the greatness of this kit, now instock here: http://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/2790. Check out the great Source Review - now up!

TF Source Review – Growing Pains Custom Kit | TF Source News

4. Now instock: Encore #21 Soundblaster & #22 Twincast!

Barring any issues with the weather we are already processing preorders and preparing shipments, and don't forget if you have yours in order stacking and want them to ship now to log in and have them ship out! Didn't preorder yet? Limited stock remaining here: TFsource.com - Your source for Encore Transformers!

Encore #22 - Twincast

Encore #21 - Soundblaster

This great add-on kit includes a newly designed head sculpt with "Rage" face, different arms, cannon, visor and more! Lots of great add on parts, set for a June release!

TFC Toys - TFC-007 - Rage of Hercules Add-on Kit

This great arsenal of new weaponry for your RTS/Generations Kup & Perceptor includes a carrying case with all new weaponry for these two popular bots! Preorders are being processed and shipping out now, limited stock remaining!

iGear - W-01 - Kup & Perceptor Upgrade Kit

We've just restocked a lot of popular figures on the site, with one of each figure from various collections traded in! Encore #2 Megatron, Reissue Soundwave, Encore Starscream, Reissue Starscream, Encore Sunstorm and more! We also added a bunch of popular ROTF figures as well, as will continue listing more each day this week, so check them out!

TFsource.com - Your source for everything Transformers! From Encore to e-hobby, Masterpiece, WST, G1

KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops now up for Preorder!

Preorders now up at TFsource: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops

KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops

Mastermind Creations Knight Morpher Series Restock!

We've just got a restock of the popular Knight Morpther series by Mastermind Creations - who now has their own subcategory on TFsource so check it out! KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander, KM-02 Annihilator and KM-01X Limited Edition are all instock. While there don't forget to preorder the upcoming KM-03 Cyclops!

http://tfsource.com/category/view/category_id/237/

These fully transformable G1 inspired cassettes are set for an April release, and also feature a combination mode with the prior released BTS-05 Tremor and Frequency! We'll be posting photos shortly of the combination mode, stay tuned and preorder yours here: BTS-05 Wave 2 - Nightfang and Savage

BTS-05 Wave 2 - Nightfang and Savage

Make Toys - Giant - Set A - Bulldozer & Exgavator now instock! Order yours here: Make Toys - Giant - Set A - Bulldozer & Excavator - Yellow Version

Make Toys - Giant - Set A - Bulldozer & Excavator - Yellow Version

New YouTube Review Up! Giant Set A - Bulldozer & Excavator Yellow Version! TFSource sponsored reviewer Peaugh has put up a new review featuring this great new set from Make Toys! Click this link and you can watch the review right on TFsource!

Each set includes two figures and with all six you can combine them to form the mighty Giant! This release is extremely limited, so don't miss out! Preorder the next two sets here:

Make Toys - Giant - Set B - Crane & Dump Truck - Yellow Version

Make Toys - Giant - Set C - Front End Loader & Mixer - Yellow Version

In an age of expensive Diaclones, rare TFs and dwindling space, why should we keep our Binaltechs? Why I Won’t Sell My Binaltech | TF Source News

Why I Won’t Sell My Binaltech | TF Source News

Transformers Prime RID - Wave 2 Preorders Up! Preorder the second RID wave with Autobot Ratchet and Arcee included as short print figures in this case assortment. Now up for preorder at TFsource! TFsource - Your Source for Transformers Prime Figures!

TFsource - Your Source for Transformers Prime Figures!

Now instock! Transformers Prime First Edition - Set of 3! Get Bumblebee, Starscream and Arcee in one lot, one of each of these exclusive figures featuring First Edition coloration and packaging! This will likely be the last of the first edition stock we receive since the line was discontinued and replaced with the RID lines.

Transformers Prime Deluxe Series 01 - Set of 3 - First Edition

Transformers Prime - Cyberverse Commander & Legion Preorders Up!
Preorders up at TFsource here: TFsource - Your Source for Transformers Prime Figures!

New Transformers Bot Shots Preorders Up! Order yours here:
TFsource - Your Source for Transformers Prime Figures!

United Bumblebee - Growing Pains - Custom Kit

iGear - W-01 - Kup & Perceptor Upgrade Kit

Encore #22 - Twincast

Encore #21 - Soundblaster

Make Toys - Giant - Set A - Bulldozer & Exgavator - Yellow Version

DOTM - Transformers - DA-34 Leadfoot

JB-07 - Power of Destruction - Upgrade Kit

Custom - War Axe Accessory - Carnage Axe

KM-01X Knight Morpher Commander-X - Limited Edition

Warbot Defender - by Fansproject

Classics Shadow Commander Trailer Set

Make Toys - Battle Tanker - Add On Kit

XP-01 - Add-on Kit for Encore #20 Devastator

BTS-05 Tremor & Frequency

Goto Kura Figure Collection 49 - Transformers Masterforce - Minerva Minelba

MP-11 - Masterpiece Starscream - Coronation Set

TFC Toys - TFC-007 - Rage of Hercules Add-on Kit

BTS-05 Wave 2 - Nightfang and Savage

KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops

Make Toys - Giant - Set B - Crane & Dump Truck - Yellow Version

Make Toys - Giant - Set C - Front End Loader & Mixer - Yellow Version

XP-01 - Add-on Kit for Encore #20 Devastator - Silver Version

CDMW-29 Hercules Power Parts - Purple Mixing Barrel

CDMW-28 Hercules Power Parts - Resculpted LED Head w Visor

Japanese Transformers Prime - Arms Micron - Set of 4 Weapons

MGT-06 Nightbird

PE-DX-01 RC - Perfect Effect - RC Motorcycle - Pink Version

PE-DX-01B RC - Perfect Effect - RC Motorcycle - Blue Version

Become a fan of TFsource on Facebook! We've spent years building TFsource into an online resource for TF fans, and now we have created a page on facebook for our fans. We'll keep you updated on new releases and TF info, as well as any contests or promo's we run, some of which will be exclusively through facebook.

Also we want to hear from you, what do you like about TFsource and what can we improve. So log into facebook and become a fan of TFsource today!

Why go to the store when you can go to the SOURCE!

Now you can also follow us on Twitter!
zoltaire
Headmaster
News Credits: 373

Re: TFsource 3-19 SourceNews

Postby G1 Legacy » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:43 pm

Motto: "Aw c'mon Hasbro! What can I say...I've been spoiled by 3rd party."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
So I've been dying to ask this all weekend but wasn't sure who or where to post the question to on these forums.

Is TFSOURCE still going to be at Botcon next month?

I'm assuming yes because they still have plenty of officially liscensed inventory to sell other than 3rd party items, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if there is some political drama going on behind the scenes that might have offended TfSource as well.
I even went to the trouble to try and find a phone number on their website again just to doublecheck that there wasn't one hidden there somewhere (as with last time no luck). I still don't understand why any company in business wouldn't have some type of public phone number available for customers. Just strikes me as kinda odd, but thats a subject for another thread. So is TFSource still confirmed? Anybody know?
I know their not the be all/end all of the community but I was impressed with their spread back at Botcon 2010 and was really looking forward to checking out the TFS booth again this year. I'm one of those types that appreciates being able to look at something and check it out in person before I buy it.
G1 Legacy
G1 Legacy
Minibot
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby El Duque » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
G1 Legacy wrote:So I've been dying to ask this all weekend but wasn't sure who or where to post the question to on these forums.

Is TFSOURCE still going to be at Botcon next month?

I'm assuming yes because they still have plenty of officially liscensed inventory to sell other than 3rd party items, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if there is some political drama going on behind the scenes that might have offended TfSource as well.
I even went to the trouble to try and find a phone number on their website again just to doublecheck that there wasn't one hidden there somewhere (as with last time no luck). I still don't understand why any company in business wouldn't have some type of public phone number available for customers. Just strikes me as kinda odd, but thats a subject for another thread. So is TFSource still confirmed? Anybody know?
I know their not the be all/end all of the community but I was impressed with their spread back at Botcon 2010 and was really looking forward to checking out the TFS booth again this year. I'm one of those types that appreciates being able to look at something and check it out in person before I buy it.

They will be there, I've been in contact with them regarding this.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Blurrz » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:47 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Minelba is $100+? What da fricking fruit loops?
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby necr0blivion » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Blurrz wrote:Minelba is $100+? What da fricking fruit loops?

JPY 8,800 converts to roughly $105.53 USD. I've seen two Japanese distributors giving pre-order discounts, but since I'm still not completely savvy with International shipping rates to the US, I can only guess that if I order from a foreign store even with a discount, all costs (including the shipping) will almost equal TFSource's asking price.

So, it's a nice figure, but I'm not $100+ interested in it.
necr0blivion
Gestalt
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Blurrz » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:00 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I can get foreign figures a little bit cheaper locally, but I didn't expect that she'd be twice the price of a figma or a MG Gundam kit.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230206 1C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZF FOC 1:10 B&W Dynamite Comics DEC237142 1ZF (CA) Mattina"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2021 MAY210225 1A MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL231104 1C Rodriguez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr U 1:40 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240208 3U (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics OCT231207 4C (CA)Ossio"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 JUL210317 3B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr D 1:10 virgin foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249151"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr V 1:50 foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240126 2V Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249145 3ZC (CA)Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZA 1:150 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230230 1ZA (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr T 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230223 1T (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZH FOC 1:10 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC237144 1ZH (CA) Liefeld"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr H FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230211 1H (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON