This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Movie News Clips from New Zealand.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Movie News Clips from New Zealand.

Postby cablenathan » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:26 am

Hey all.

A film reviewer for one of our local news shows did a review of Transformers tonight, and they have clips on their website afterwards.

There is one trailer video, one assorted clips video, a brief making-of story and interviews with Michael Bay and Megan Fox.

The videos can be found here

Who woulda thought Megan's a fangeek who enjoys spending nights in with her friends playing Lord Of The Rings Trivial Pursuit? :)) :x
cablenathan
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Re: Movie News Clips from New Zealand.

Postby qwailo » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:30 am

cablenathan wrote:Who woulda thought Megan's a fangeek who enjoys spending nights in with her friends playing Lord Of The Rings Trivial Pursuit? :)) :x

Man, shes every guys dream.

nice find, good work.
qwailo
Fuzor

Postby Spoon » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:39 am

qwailo wrote:Man, shes every guys dream.
Not mine.
Spoon

Postby RatchetMD » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:47 am

Spoon wrote:
Not mine.

Not mine either. :P
RatchetMD
Minibot

Postby Jawnee » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:58 am

qwailo wrote:
cablenathan wrote:Who woulda thought Megan's a fangeek who enjoys spending nights in with her friends playing Lord Of The Rings Trivial Pursuit? :)) :x

Man, shes every guys dream.

nice find, good work.

Or she's full of crap... Playboy's "meet the playmate of the month" section anyone?
Jawnee
Micromaster

Postby krisko » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:11 am

Barricade's engine does sound very very nice, gotta love the v8. almost sounds as good as my slow v6 mustang...
krisko
Mini-Con

Postby Sonray » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:45 am

RatchetMD wrote:
Spoon wrote:
Not mine.

Same here..ick.
Sonray
City Commander

Postby Hotrod » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:54 am

Front paged and credited!
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby dragons » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:28 pm

i didnt see anything new clips but great find
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:46 pm

Only the kiwi's would still have videoclips available from the last Rugby World Cup ;p

It's the same clips as have been seen elsewhere, but New Zealand and Australian Press have only been able to show them, and release their reviews and thoughts about the movie since June 23rd. I believe New Zealand gets the movie on the 28th as well.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby qwailo » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:31 pm

In Megan Fox's interview she talks about the whole issue of Megatron alt mode being a real top secret fighter jet. I thought that story was blown out of the water and confirmed as untrue the last i heard.

Can anyone put me straight? Is his alt mode a REAL jet?
qwailo
Fuzor

Postby Sonray » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:51 pm

qwailo wrote:In Megan Fox's interview she talks about the whole issue of Megatron alt mode being a real top secret fighter jet. I thought that story was blown out of the water and confirmed as untrue the last i heard.

Not that i know of. Unless he gets re-formatted some where along the line, his alt mode is a cybertronian jet, not a REAL jet. Starscream is the only bot with a real jet alt mode: F-22 Raptor.
Sonray
City Commander

Postby Just Negare » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:02 pm

Motto: "Who ate all the pies?"
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
I can not say enough how impressed I have been with the coverage the NZL news media has been showing. Kudos. The interview with Mr. Bay was most interesting! I have already done my nerdy duty and emailed TV3 and thanked them!! *snort*

Usually I'm filled with nothing but distain for those hippies!! Hehe. :o
Something memorable here.
Just Negare
Targetmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Postby Damolisher » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:15 pm

And yet there were no voice clips! Damn.
Damolisher
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby cablenathan » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:10 am

Hotrod wrote:Front paged and credited!

YES! My life here is now complete. :P
cablenathan
Mini-Con

Postby Duo Prime » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:45 am

MAN!! I got chills when Sam said "Meet my friend......Optimus Prime.". Damn, i'm really getting rediculusly excited. I got tickets for the 8:00 pm showing on the 2nd, Damn i can't wait!!!!
Duo Prime
Fuzor

Postby qwailo » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:31 am

Sonray wrote:
qwailo wrote:In Megan Fox's interview she talks about the whole issue of Megatron alt mode being a real top secret fighter jet. I thought that story was blown out of the water and confirmed as untrue the last i heard.

Not that i know of. Unless he gets re-formatted some where along the line, his alt mode is a cybertronian jet, not a REAL jet. Starscream is the only bot with a real jet alt mode: F-22 Raptor.

So you are saying Megan Fox is wrong? Because out of the two of you i think shes probably the most reliable source of information.
qwailo
Fuzor

Postby Bumbled » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:37 am

RatchetMD wrote:
Spoon wrote:
Not mine.

She is hot my she is not my dream.
Bumbled
Godmaster

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #2 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 2A AUG190762 (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #45 RE IDW Comics 2015 210411A (CA) Coller"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM320 6B (CA) Araújo"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Target: 2006 #5 Cvr RI-B 1:15 IDW Comics 2007 Best UK Retro 140204A"
Transformers Targe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RE IDW Comics 2021 Hasbro Pulse 1RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #11 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915G"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915C"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 3RI 210213A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210542 40RI (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #40 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15A (CA) Perez SEP190683"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON