This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Class Beast Fire Predaking

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Class Beast Fire Predaking

Postby El Duque » Sat May 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Thanks to Ozformers members colin78 and griffin we have our first in-hand images of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Class Beast Fire Predaking. griffin's post, which contains a nice written review, can be found be clicking here.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Class Beast Fire Predaking

Postby Seibertron » Sat May 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I'm really looking forward to this and the huge Optimus Prime as well. It's been a while since we've had some Leader Class or Supreme Class toys. :D
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Class Beast Fire Predaking

Postby Eagleblaster » Sat May 18, 2013 2:22 pm

He looks good. And those back legs don't seem bad. I originally wanted this guy over titan metroplex. I could just picture this guy on my shelf with his wings spread shadowing over the smaller figures. Ok I'm 90% sold.

Now that's what you call a dragon transformer.
Eagleblaster
Minibot

Postby Mindmaster » Sat May 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'm not liking how his wings just kinda hang off the back like that.

Doesn't look particularly exciting, but it does seem to go in scale with the Voyager Optimus. I might get this, but it's definitely not a priority. >:oP
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot032 » Sat May 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Wow. He's painfully simplistic.

So, by going with the Voyager, I not only own a more complex figure, but I saved a boatload of money? WIN.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sat May 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Pretty Meh overall. I honestly think Ripclaw makes for a better looking beast mode, as the limbs look like an animals and not all akward and blocky. The chest detailing is cool, and I do like the sorta matt black on it, but definitely nothing I'm interested in. Rather put that cash towards Metroplex.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
One word: Gimme.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby kirbenvost » Sat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Looks pretty awesome. If I was into collecting the beasts and had the space for it, I'd definitely pick this up over the voyager class. The paint job and color layout just look so much better, instead of the plain unpainted orange wings and shoulders. I guess the voyager has more paint detail on the chest but the ultimate one still looks better.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Predaking's got a cool "evil knight lord/dragon" thing going, more so than the smaller versions manage to evoke, but he's still pretty bland and uninspired. I mean, he's a cool evil knight lord/dragon, but there are so many of those types of characters (not necessarily both knight lord AND dragon) it's kinda like "yawn, seen it".

The gimmicks nullifying any type of articulation in his neck and tail kill it for me.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Eagleblaster » Sat May 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Whoa ho oh ho oh oh oh, check out his wing span. He can fly like an Eagle and frighten small kids. He's big bad and mean looking and he...

A bad as dragon that can transform. :grin:
Eagleblaster
Minibot

Postby Xephon0930 » Sat May 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Simple is not necessarily a bad thing. Unlike Optimus, he looks great in both modes and is also more in scale than the Voyager version. Plus the light up gimmick adds more terror to this guy. I'll definitely get him as soon as I can.
Xephon0930
Fuzor
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Intelligence: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Sat May 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Xephon0930 wrote:Simple is not necessarily a bad thing.

Well, if we're paying $40+ for something this big, complexity would make it all the better. Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime, who is nice, big, and very complex, was worth every penny (even got the Deluxe Preview Soundwave for five bucks extra to boot!).

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Xephon0930 » Sat May 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Mindmaster wrote:
Xephon0930 wrote:Simple is not necessarily a bad thing.

Well, if we're paying $40+ for something this big, complexity would make it all the better. Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime, who is nice, big, and very complex, was worth every penny (even got the Deluxe Preview Soundwave for five bucks extra to boot!).

Don't remind me. The RotF was so good, Takara milked it and as in a rare occasion, it was worth ever deposit spent. But alas, this is still part of the TF Prime line which started so well but then gradually fell from grace. I take what I can get but still cautiously avoid the worst stuff. Like the Prime that was released in the same Class.
Xephon0930
Fuzor
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Intelligence: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat May 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Interesting, I don't care for it but it does look interesting. :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby TimothyR » Sat May 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Wow, I absolutely HATE the placement of the wings in robot mode.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Autobot032 » Sat May 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Hmm. Now that I see the size comparison pics, I realize that he's more akin to a Leader Class figure. He's big, no doubt, especially in the wing span department, but he's not a great deal bigger than the Voyager in the body size. Looks just large enough to be a Pretender shell for him.

The way they tried selling us on the idea made it sound like he was just this massive piece of plastic and electronics. He's not. He's really not *that* much larger than the Voyager. I'm even less impressed than I was previously.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat May 18, 2013 11:55 pm

TimothyR wrote:Wow, I absolutely HATE the placement of the wings in robot mode.

Yeah, the lower back is a weird place to attach wings, and both the Voyager and this Predaking do just that, but for whatever reasons the Cyberverse does not.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Micronautsdeep » Sat May 18, 2013 11:56 pm

If I'd known about this one I wouldn't have gotten the Voyager. This is awesome! :shock: :APPLAUSE:
Micronautsdeep
Mini-Con

Postby RhA » Sun May 19, 2013 12:51 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
I really like the look of this thing. I agree the wings are sorta off, but nothing I'll loose sleep over. Predaking needs only one thing: a decent pricetag.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Metrosuplex » Sun May 19, 2013 10:48 am

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
It's going to shelf-warm. Have you seen how many Predaking's are lining the shelves???? I think it's absolutely insane to make a THIRD version, when the previous two aren't really moving at all.

Put a Shockwave on the shelf? GONE. Predaking? It's like you're asking stores to lose money... :BANG_HEAD:

That said, I'd be willing to pick him up at a discount or heavy markdown, but I've already got a Voyager Predaking, and this one seems excessive. Why can't we get more variety, Hasbro? Do we need THREE sizes of Predaking? (Or at the very least, start working in shrink rays into the show, so the 3 sizes makes some sense... :michaelbay: )
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Speed: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 19, 2013 12:27 pm

MetroSUplex wrote:It's going to shelf-warm. Have you seen how many Predaking's are lining the shelves???? I think it's absolutely insane to make a THIRD version, when the previous two aren't really moving at all.

Put a Shockwave on the shelf? GONE. Predaking? It's like you're asking stores to lose money... :BANG_HEAD:

That said, I'd be willing to pick him up at a discount or heavy markdown, but I've already got a Voyager Predaking, and this one seems excessive. Why can't we get more variety, Hasbro? Do we need THREE sizes of Predaking? (Or at the very least, start working in shrink rays into the show, so the 3 sizes makes some sense... :michaelbay: )

Predaking is like the Megatron of the Predacon faction. They aren't just gunna make one version and call it a day.

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Metrosuplex » Sun May 19, 2013 12:54 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mindmaster wrote:Predaking is like the Megatron of the Predacon faction. They aren't just gunna make one version and call it a day.

I'm concerned it's this old way of thinking that's going to bankrupt Hasbro (or at the very least force them to "restructure" the boys brand). Ever think about starting a mass email campaign of sending Hasbro images of local toy shelves? Sometimes I think, "if only Hasbro exec's could see all the unsold Bumblebee's... Maybe they'd start making smarter business decisions of what to put out there." :BANG_HEAD:

Incidentally, I'd be far more interested in a giant Megatron fig. Prime only had 2 Megatron's: the normal Voyager one, and the poor-man's Commander class. 2 sizes makes sense, as it seems like the diminutive one is geared toward kids with small budgets. But why a $60 Predaking??? Is that intended for kids, or collectors?

I have an image of Hasbro execs rubbing their hands together and chanting, :BOOM: "DRAGONS SELL!!! MAKE MORE DRAGONS!!!" :BOOM:
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Speed: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun May 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
MetroSUplex wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Predaking is like the Megatron of the Predacon faction. They aren't just gunna make one version and call it a day.

I'm concerned it's this old way of thinking that's going to bankrupt Hasbro (or at the very least force them to "restructure" the boys brand). Ever think about starting a mass email campaign of sending Hasbro images of local toy shelves? Sometimes I think, "if only Hasbro exec's could see all the unsold Bumblebee's... Maybe they'd start making smarter business decisions of what to put out there." :BANG_HEAD:

Incidentally, I'd be far more interested in a giant Megatron fig. Prime only had 2 Megatron's: the normal Voyager one, and the poor-man's Commander class. 2 sizes makes sense, as it seems like the diminutive one is geared toward kids with small budgets. But why a $60 Predaking??? Is that intended for kids, or collectors?

I have an image of Hasbro execs rubbing their hands together and chanting, :BOOM: "DRAGONS SELL!!! MAKE MORE DRAGONS!!!" :BOOM:

Listen very carefully, I'm gonna say this only once: It's the stores' fault for overordering the first waves, and thus not ordering the later waves with newer figures. Enough stock of a certain item group or assortment = no need to order.

And Hasbro will not go bankrupt any time soon. True, they're restructuring as we speak (several TF team members got the axe or were moved to other departments), but I don't see Hasbro falling just because Transformers "is failing miserably". But I digress... >:oP
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Seibertron » Sun May 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
MetroSUplex wrote:I'm concerned it's this old way of thinking that's going to bankrupt Hasbro (or at the very least force them to "restructure" the boys brand). Ever think about starting a mass email campaign of sending Hasbro images of local toy shelves? Sometimes I think, "if only Hasbro exec's could see all the unsold Bumblebee's... Maybe they'd start making smarter business decisions of what to put out there." :BANG_HEAD:

I'd love to start a collection of photos that you guys provide in a topic here on Seibertron.com. If enough of you came up with pictures showing the toy aisles in the way many of you describe, and if we turn it into a news story, I'm sure that the pics would make their way to the powers-that-be at Hasbro.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 19, 2013 1:19 pm

MetroSUplex wrote:

I'm concerned it's this old way of thinking that's going to bankrupt Hasbro (or at the very least force them to "restructure" the boys brand).

Hasbro going bankrupt just because one line didn't do well seems very unlikely. They have GI Joe, MLP, their board games, yadda yadda yadda.

Ever think about starting a mass email campaign of sending Hasbro images of local toy shelves? Sometimes I think, "if only Hasbro exec's could see all the unsold Bumblebee's... Maybe they'd start making smarter business decisions of what to put out there." :BANG_HEAD:

Like what JelZe said, it's not Hasbro's fault; the blame is on retailers for overstocking them.

Because all Hasbro wants to do is create nothing but dragon Transformers. >:oP

There are very few dragon Transformers, anyway. I don't mind if there are some good ones.

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #30 var Marvel Comics 2021 JUL210674 (CA) Pichelli"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #2 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0423DC015 2A (CA) Di Meo"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #9 var x-treme Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220949 (CA) Ruan (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #9 var x- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC209 404A (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #13 var Timeless Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230948 (W/A) Ottley (CA) Ross"
HULK #13 var Timel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #143 Cvr A DC Comics 2024 1223DC006 143A (CA) Camuncoli + Nesi (W)Zdarsky"
BATMAN #143 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #44 var homage Marvel Comics 2021 DEC200559 (CA) Bennett (W) Ewing"
IMMORTAL HULK #44 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #4 Cvr F 1:50 DC Comics 0323DC077 4F (W) Williamson (CA) Fradon + Hope"
SUPERMAN #4 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #73 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 JUN210540 (CA) Vicentini"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1052 Cvr C Superman DC Comics 2023 DEC222902 1052C Sandoval+Herms"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #3 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0523DC176 3D (CA) Molina"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var New Champions Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230653 Andolfo"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #9 var Predator Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220930 (CA) Keown (A) Ottley (W)Cates"
HULK #9 var Predat ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #91 var Carnage Marvel Comics 2022 DEC211118 (CA) Ramos"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON