New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby Va'al » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The official Hasbro Transformers website has been updated with a new game, based on the Constructbots! Like the Build-a-Beast game before it, the Construct-Bots Laboratory allows you to create your own virtual rendition of a character, with customisable colours. Check it out here!

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby sixshot20 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:23 pm

I love this idea I just hope you are able to have your creations made and sent to you eventually. They do this with Lego Hero Factory .
User avatar
sixshot20
Micromaster
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I was messing with this earlier. Once you're finished with your 'bot, you have the option to see what sets are required to make your custom Transformer a reality (albeit the color differences, obviously).

It's also available on Apple products (iPod, iPhone, etc.)
This doofy idiot operates a 72-ton war machine capable of mass destruction up to two miles, and that doofy idiot is me

Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6262
News Credits: 231
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5766
News Credits: 203
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?


Yep.
This doofy idiot operates a 72-ton war machine capable of mass destruction up to two miles, and that doofy idiot is me

Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6262
News Credits: 231
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby RAcast » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?

Looks that way. Basically you have an "allowance" of points. Different parts cost different numbers of points, and parts that provide better stats (there's apparently a sort of battle game after you've built a model, haven't gotten to that yet as of this post) cost more.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3059
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAcast wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?

Looks that way. Basically you have an "allowance" of points. Different parts cost different numbers of points, and parts that provide better stats (there's apparently a sort of battle game after you've built a model, haven't gotten to that yet as of this post) cost more.


So it's safe to say a mobile version is coming that can scan those bar codes?
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5766
News Credits: 203
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
RAcast wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?

Looks that way. Basically you have an "allowance" of points. Different parts cost different numbers of points, and parts that provide better stats (there's apparently a sort of battle game after you've built a model, haven't gotten to that yet as of this post) cost more.


So it's safe to say a mobile version is coming that can scan those bar codes?


As I mentioned before, there is a mobile version available on Apple products. I don't know if it's got some sorta scanner, because every time I try to access it on my iPod it wants to crash before it loads.
This doofy idiot operates a 72-ton war machine capable of mass destruction up to two miles, and that doofy idiot is me

Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6262
News Credits: 231
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mindmaster wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
RAcast wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?

Looks that way. Basically you have an "allowance" of points. Different parts cost different numbers of points, and parts that provide better stats (there's apparently a sort of battle game after you've built a model, haven't gotten to that yet as of this post) cost more.


So it's safe to say a mobile version is coming that can scan those bar codes?


As I mentioned before, there is a mobile version available on Apple products. I don't know if it's got some sorta scanner, because every time I try to access it on my iPod it wants to crash before it loads.


Ah thanks. I have Android so I have to wait.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5766
News Credits: 203
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby FortMacs » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Weapon: Gatling Cannon
probably mess with this for awhile since its late im bored and don't mhave anything better to do.
Image
User avatar
FortMacs
Targetmaster
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:17 am
Location: charlotte, nc
Buy from FortMacs on eBay

Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Postby ScottyP » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:56 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Hmm, I'll give it a go at some point. I have all these points sitting around.

I wish Bot Shots points worked. Have millions of them that I never used.
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4971
News Credits: 482
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
Twincast / Podcast #228:
"Afterthoughts"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark Of Moon Cyberverse Legion Class Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Shot Lot Of 3 Bumblebee?" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime BUMBLEBEE  Cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME FLAMEWAR COMPLETE, Cyberverse Legion 2012" on EBAY
Buy "Sealed Energon Driller Transformers Prime Cyberverse Legion W/ Knock Out Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse RATCHET Complete Legion 3'' Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Series 1 Bot Shots Battle Game Figure - Optimus Prime. Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "MMC - Mastermind Creations - Commotus R14 (IDW Transformers Turmoil)" on EBAY