THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby El Duque » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Site sponsor BigBadToyStore has revealed that the THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy mold is being rolled out again for an Asian Market Exclusive redeco. This version will come with gold joint accents. The pre-order is listed for $144.99 with a November release date.

On this exclusive edition of the G1 convoy the arm and legs joints will be colored gold. Pictures are for reference only and not the actual item.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby megatronus » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Yea - I saw this on BBTS earlier.

Seems kind of pointless, doesn't it?

[Especially with Gold highlights instead of a Nemesis/Scourge deco]
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5442
News Credits: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby hinomars19 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
megatronus wrote:Yea - I saw this on BBTS earlier.

Seems kind of pointless, doesn't it?

[Especially with Gold highlights instead of a Nemesis/Scourge deco]


Am I the only one who remembers a time when black re-paints were just that-black re-paints for the hell of it? And some of them, like Prime could have gold accents? I mean Black Convoy/Scourge/Nemesis Prime as Decepticons are cool n' all but it's nice to see some shnazzy :BOT: in black again.
Sadly I can't afford this though :D
User avatar
hinomars19
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 598
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:03 am
Location: England
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 1
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby megatronus » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
hinomars19 wrote:
megatronus wrote:Yea - I saw this on BBTS earlier.

Seems kind of pointless, doesn't it?

[Especially with Gold highlights instead of a Nemesis/Scourge deco]


Am I the only one who remembers a time when black re-paints were just that-black re-paints for the hell of it? And some of them, like Prime could have gold accents? I mean Black Convoy/Scourge/Nemesis Prime as Decepticons are cool n' all but it's nice to see some shnazzy :BOT: in black again.
Sadly I can't afford this though :D

If you like it, you like it. :APPLAUSE:

I'm just not a fan for repaints for the hell of it these days. There's so much out there! So if it's a repaint, I would hope it's of its own character, or has some extra accessories (a la MP Soundblaster w/ Ratbat :CON: ).
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5442
News Credits: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby hinomars19 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
megatronus wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:
megatronus wrote:Yea - I saw this on BBTS earlier.

Seems kind of pointless, doesn't it?

[Especially with Gold highlights instead of a Nemesis/Scourge deco]


Am I the only one who remembers a time when black re-paints were just that-black re-paints for the hell of it? And some of them, like Prime could have gold accents? I mean Black Convoy/Scourge/Nemesis Prime as Decepticons are cool n' all but it's nice to see some shnazzy :BOT: in black again.
Sadly I can't afford this though :D

If you like it, you like it. :APPLAUSE:

I'm just not a fan for repaints for the hell of it these days. There's so much out there! So if it's a repaint, I would hope it's of its own character, or has some extra accessories (a la MP Soundblaster w/ Ratbat :CON: ).


What can I say, I'm a 'for the hell of it' kinda guy sometimes :D

I'm continuously impressed actually these days with how they use fiction to explain new paint jobs on toys. The black MP Rodimus was nice, even including it as a comic. But still sometimes it's black 'cos it's black. I like that freedom 8-}

(Also I am one of those disgruntled fans of the original Black Convoy/Scourge character from CarRobot that feels the character is being done over now that every Prime thinks they can be painted black and be evil. Grumpy pants I am :-$)
The price for this fig seems a bit much though. I have the G1 original, and did want the first black version for the G2 bits, but never could afford the mold a second time. Now it's even more expensive :shock: Wonder if this version will have the G2 pieces? Or even the G2 colours on the trailer for that matter.
User avatar
hinomars19
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 598
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:03 am
Location: England
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 1
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
His armor is kind of like Black Godmaster Convoy. Specially designed to draw solar/alternate energy to give him added output/firepower..
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10131
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Yeah, this isn't Nemesis Prime, guys. This is Optimus himself wearing special radiation-absorbing "Black Body" coating, which he donned to fight the invincible madman that is Galvatron II. :KREMZEEK:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28937
News Credits: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Seibertron » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
And at long last I'll finally have a reason to complete the galleries of the previous THS figures that have been half completed for a few years sitting on my computer. Awesome!
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25438
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby megatronus » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Seibertron wrote:And at long last I'll finally have a reason to complete the galleries of the previous THS figures that have been half completed for a few years sitting on my computer. Awesome!

It's fun getting a glimpse into how your mind works ;)
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5442
News Credits: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Seibertron » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
megatronus wrote:
Seibertron wrote:And at long last I'll finally have a reason to complete the galleries of the previous THS figures that have been half completed for a few years sitting on my computer. Awesome!

It's fun getting a glimpse into how your mind works ;)


:grin:
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25438
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby mooncake623 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Seibertron wrote:And at long last I'll finally have a reason to complete the galleries of the previous THS figures that have been half completed for a few years sitting on my computer. Awesome!



Would love to see the gallery with comparison pictures with Nucleon Quest Super Convoy. :grin:
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
City Commander
Posts: 3717
News Credits: 162
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Seibertron » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
mooncake623 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:And at long last I'll finally have a reason to complete the galleries of the previous THS figures that have been half completed for a few years sitting on my computer. Awesome!



Would love to see the gallery with comparison pictures with Nucleon Quest Super Convoy. :grin:


I can accommodate that request as well as Jafcon Black Convoy as well :D
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25438
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Seibertron wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:And at long last I'll finally have a reason to complete the galleries of the previous THS figures that have been half completed for a few years sitting on my computer. Awesome!



Would love to see the gallery with comparison pictures with Nucleon Quest Super Convoy. :grin:


I can accommodate that request as well as Jafcon Black Convoy as well :D
Can we get both Masterpiece Convoy Black Version and Masterpiece Black Convoy too? Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28937
News Credits: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Seibertron » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:And at long last I'll finally have a reason to complete the galleries of the previous THS figures that have been half completed for a few years sitting on my computer. Awesome!



Would love to see the gallery with comparison pictures with Nucleon Quest Super Convoy. :grin:


I can accommodate that request as well as Jafcon Black Convoy as well :D
Can we get both Masterpiece Convoy Black Version and Masterpiece Black Convoy too? Image


You mean these guys that I just posted a pic of earlier this week? ;)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 069&type=3

Image
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25438
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
You da man, Ryan! :BOWDOWN:

It's raining black Primes/Convoys! :KREMZEEK:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28937
News Credits: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby noctorro » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Am I the only one who thinks the THS Prime is a near perfect G1 Optimus and the MP10 is a perfect Optimus, and wondering why Hasbro can't make a Voyager sized perfect mass retail G1 Optimus?
User avatar
noctorro
Targetmaster
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby megatronus » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
noctorro wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the THS Prime is a near perfect G1 Optimus and the MP10 is a perfect Optimus, and wondering why Hasbro can't make a Voyager sized perfect mass retail G1 Optimus?

It's been a long while since we received a Classics Voyager Optimus... or Megatron, for that matter.

Both are in serious need of updates.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5442
News Credits: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Mykltron » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:17 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Holy crow that's expensive. That's double what I paid for the original version. He's good, but not THAT good.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6224
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Mykltron » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:22 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
megatronus wrote:
noctorro wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the THS Prime is a near perfect G1 Optimus and the MP10 is a perfect Optimus, and wondering why Hasbro can't make a Voyager sized perfect mass retail G1 Optimus?

It's been a long while since we received a Classics Voyager Optimus... or Megatron, for that matter.

Both are in serious need of updates.


Especially Megatron, because the voyager OP is more than half decent.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6224
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Sideswipe 00 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:24 am

Motto: "We Can't hold out forever Kup! But we CAN give them one humongous repair bill!"
Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
I am loving this black! and the gold will be a nice touch :) I always wanted one of these but never really pulled the trigger. Definitely gonna get this one though as I just sold some magic cards =D Still selling more if any Magic The Gathering people on the boards! :3
Image
Sideswipe 00
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 pm
Watch Sideswipe 00 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby GuyIncognito » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Mykltron wrote:Holy crow that's expensive. That's double what I paid for the original version. He's good, but not THAT good.


All of the Asia exclusive have been expensive when imported for sale outside their intended market.
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4938
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Sideswipe 00 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Motto: "We Can't hold out forever Kup! But we CAN give them one humongous repair bill!"
Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
GuyIncognito wrote:
Mykltron wrote:Holy crow that's expensive. That's double what I paid for the original version. He's good, but not THAT good.


All of the Asia exclusive have been expensive when imported for sale outside their intended market.


Yeah it sucks that is like this but ce la vie, as it has been said we are not the intended market for this so prices go up! ><
Image
Sideswipe 00
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 pm
Watch Sideswipe 00 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby VioMeTriX » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
anyone want to buy my ths-02b? i have all of the parts and in near mint condition, just no box. make me an offer.

Ill try to get a pic up in the morning.
Image

*I cry everytime I watch "Code of Hero"...
User avatar
VioMeTriX
Targetmaster
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: THS-02B Hybrid Style Black G1 Convoy Asia Exclusive

Postby Sideswipe 00 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Motto: "We Can't hold out forever Kup! But we CAN give them one humongous repair bill!"
Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
VioMeTriX wrote:anyone want to buy my ths-02b? i have all of the parts and in near mint condition, just no box. make me an offer.

Ill try to get a pic up in the morning.



I'll pm you my offer :)
Image
Sideswipe 00
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 pm
Watch Sideswipe 00 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

THS-02B Black Convoy Image Revealed

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Transformersasia have finally released a picture of the upcoming Asia exclusive THS-02B Black Convoy. As promised you can see the gold accents that adorn this black repaint. This guy is also sporting blue chest windows instead of the original red. The website lists a release date of 11-8-13. Check out the image below.

Image
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4166
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
You save: 31%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
You save: 29%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
You save: 26%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
You save: 23%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
You save: 22%
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
You save: 21%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #190 - Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard
Twincast / Podcast #190:
"Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon