Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:35 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
breakdown99 wrote:
Price hikes are going to encourage criminals to steal them because they can't afford them. :???:



Most criminals are going to steal regardless of price, want or need.


But if you raise the price, it's going to increase the crime rate rather than decrease it. More people will be tempted to steal it.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5844
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby ginthermax » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 am

i still have yet to see soundwave dotm or que or mirage ie dyno...why couldnt they have been wheel jack and mirage in dotm why did michael bay have to go with them stupid names? but still waiting on them three and yes if they come in vehicle mode in package makes it easier to steal as well, unpackage in store easy peasy
ginthermax
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
ginthermax wrote:i still have yet to see soundwave dotm or que or mirage ie dyno...why couldnt they have been wheel jack and mirage in dotm why did michael bay have to go with them stupid names? but still waiting on them three and yes if they come in vehicle mode in package makes it easier to steal as well, unpackage in store easy peasy


DotM Deluxe Soundwave, Wheeljack/Que, and Leadfoot are cancelled in the US. And there's no Mirage Deluxe toy period.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5844
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby ginthermax » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 am

i thought ledfoot was a target exclusive and out in the usa?
ginthermax
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:47 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
ginthermax wrote:i thought ledfoot was a target exclusive and out in the usa?


No. The HA, maybe, but these Deluxes have been cancelled for almost a year now. The DOTM line is over.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5844
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby ginthermax » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:49 am

thats all i see up here in bc canada tho still dotm toys i already hsve plus a million different bumble bee repaints - hate repaints- - still have yet to see anything but optimus prime wheel jack bumblebee and cliffjumper for prime...
ginthermax
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
ginthermax wrote:thats all i see up here in bc canada tho still dotm toys i already hsve plus a million different bumble bee repaints - hate repaints- - still have yet to see anything but optimus prime wheel jack bumblebee and cliffjumper for prime...


No doubt you can still find DOTM, but they're not making any more new toys. It's all towards Prime right now.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5844
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby ginthermax » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 am

to bad hasbro wouldnt package a dotm soundwave with a prime soundwave same with others id by those at outrageous prices
ginthermax
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Dark of the Moon Shockwave Complete Voyager DOTM Hasbro - Time Remaining: 23 days 19 hours 29 minutes 52 seconds
HASBRO - TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS - 30TH ANNIVERSARY 2014 JETFIRE LEADER CLASS - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 33 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN Wave 3 DELUXE TWINFERNO,TRIGGERHAPPY,BREAKAWAY HOTROD - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 34 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN Wv3 G1 MEGATRON VOYAGER CLASS In Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 34 minutes 32 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN Wave 3 G2 OPTIMUS PRIME VOYAGER In Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 34 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS IDW Wave 4 STARSCREAM SKYWARP MINICON SCOOP In Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 34 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Dark Of The Moon BUMBLEBEE Mechtech Deluxe Cyberfire Hasbro Tomy - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 35 minutes 43 seconds
NEW Transformers Action Vinyls Loyal Subjects Series 1 Megatron Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 37 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test